[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

aeriatty

sarNie Egg
the more the m

DaisyDukes* said:
Cool. Apparently we have more Thai speakers in the house. Lol :p im on my phone cant thank or like anything...but appreciate ur sharing fantastic ;)

the more the merrier..i guess there'll be more updates since we have more thai speaker in da house :dance2:  :dance2:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
more to love!! :D This should be coming out soon. It looks like they're wrapping up with shooting..

what ya doing MK???

Blowing ya kisses 55

what ya doing Mark?? sitting like a kid?! lol

cr. tagged

aeriatty

sarNie Egg
Daisy, does the shooting had ended already..will this mean that we'll be able to anticipate the date of airing of TRRR :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
DaisyDukes* said:
oh yea, Jett is fan servicing us. woo hoo!!!

tagged
This one...this one is so close...so cute!!! Kiss kiss kiss kiss!!! ^_^

Reactions: Iya

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
DaisyDukes* said:
Cool. Apparently we have more Thai speakers in the house. Lol :p im on my phone cant thank or like anything...but appreciate ur sharing fantastic ;)
U can... Go all the way down to the button and there should be a button that saids "Full Version" then you'll get the full format of AF because i go on AF on my phone most of time.

SonYukView4ever

why would he be jealous??? lol he has no right. 555 she's an actress. lol hahahahah jkjk Noo..but Kim has kissed allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll of her actors, believe it or not....Aum A, Smart (lol...I swear, I saw a lips scene, lol), Mark (Oh yea, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many times already LOL) and yes, I'm sure she has kissed Nadech or Na has kissed her too. lol.  So, Kim is PROFESSIONAL. lool Professional nang'ek kisser. lmbo. 55 jkjk.

I love Kim. She's daring! Woot!! But, any kiss scene with a HOT pra'ek, I dig. lol :p

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
DaisyDukes* said:
why would he be jealous??? lol he has no right. 555 she's an actress. lol hahahahah jkjk Noo..but Kim has kissed allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll of her actors, believe it or not....Aum A, Smart (lol...I swear, I saw a lips scene, lol), Mark (Oh yea, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many times already LOL) and yes, I'm sure she has kissed Nadech or Na has kissed her too. lol.  So, Kim is PROFESSIONAL. lool Professional nang'ek kisser. lmbo. 55 jkjk.

I love Kim. She's daring! Woot!! But, any kiss scene with a HOT pra'ek, I dig. lol :p
Lol Yes she has kissed Aum. In Ruk Patiharn i didn't care for Smart and her scenes I was more interest in Chalex. Lol, Yes MArk is like her number one Pra'ek kisser. Hehehe and She and Nadech only cheek/forehead kiss in RP.

aeriatty

sarNie Egg
fantastic_27 said:
Lol Yes she has kissed Aum. In Ruk Patiharn i didn't care for Smart and her scenes I was more interest in Chalex. Lol, Yes MArk is like her number one Pra'ek kisser. Hehehe and She and Nadech only cheek/forehead kiss in RP.

the accidental toast kiss.haha..i think that was a kiss there with nadech

SonYukView4ever

this picture looks soooooooooooooooooooooo photoshopped btw MK but nonetheless, sooooooooooooooooooooo cute.

Kim looks pretty here.

You're sooooooo annoying Mark, I'm gonna punch you. lol

Reactions: Iya

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mk, always made my day...Kim should use less power when hitting Mark, i do not want anymore delay lol!

SonYukView4ever

Im just started wondering that I saw Dew in a lakorn before. She was sexy in there but very cold and nang'rai as usual. lol Does anyone remember any of her lakorn? I try looking for her on asian wiki but found nothing..I kind of want to watch her loool

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I love these Taley BTS pictures from them. They look so good together. So cute too. I can't wait for this. I also love Kim's white dress. It's so pretty. :)

Rumor to be done in 2 months?! Man, that means this is going to air during fall which means it's going to be airing during school time again! Boo!!!!! 

I think Due is a new actress. I don't think she have done that much lakorns. 

Hehehe.. MK is so cute!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=467286946692137&set=a.254022548018579.62591.253778171376350&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
-AyLove- said:
I love these Taley BTS pictures from them. They look so good together. So cute too. I can't wait for this. I also love Kim's white dress. It's so pretty. :)

Rumor to be done in 2 months?! Man, that means this is going to air during fall which means it's going to be airing during school time again! Boo!!!!! 

I think Due is a new actress. I don't think she have done that much lakorns. 

Hehehe.. MK is so cute!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=467286946692137&set=a.254022548018579.62591.253778171376350&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf
If it is going to be done within 2 months then it's going to be such a short drama. Ugh when Will MK get like a 20 episode drama. Oh well I am fine as long as MK is in here. 2months Connot wait anymore heheheeh My heart is about to stop.