[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SeiRight

sarNie Egg

cre: mickynick@IG

So cute, check micky@IG for the clip.
Mark holds something like a horse toy and tells Kim it's very cute. And Kim seems to be angry: "It's not cute!" 5555

cre: love_prinsuparat@IG

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL. ee ee This is what I'm talking about. hahah <3 MK.

~~~

Some of the scenes look so funny; "Kob" is probably being hot head and annoying to Bua! lol That one scene Kim is toppling on top of him...lol another accident scene..lol :p

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Yes, they are filming today. But it look like they finished early because Kim was having dinner with her manager afterward.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I miss MarKim so much haven`t brrn on here in a long time. Yesterday i just rewatched my punyachon kon krua music bcd and realized how much i miss marky boy. :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Welcome back Bieluvr...i realize tat u havent been in here for awhile...

MK is too adorable...even they (MK) upload less pics on IG their other tat continued to upload for us international fans lol!!!

SonYukView4ever

Kim said, "Kob is exactly Mark's real life character." Lol. cool.  Hope to see them onscreen soon. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Thanks to everyone who uploaded these lovely pics of mk so ill have something to come to and also the translations too. :)

SonYukView4ever

Yay! They confirmed that there will be more cute scenes. keke. Hope it's much cuter than 3NNT and PCKK! lol haha.  :dance1:  :dance1:

Sometimes, I can only fantasize that maybe Jett will throw in a brief rape moment in there. lmao. 555.

If they're able to get married 3X then that means there has to be a real moment when they both have to confess to each other and really fall in love. Hope Jett and the director feed us real drama+almost revenge love scenes. Lol. ahhahaha  I'll be happy til a while.  :dance1:

Anyone has any clue how far they are donewith filming??? It's July already! Lol. when is this airing.! Lol ahahah

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
It's scheduled to air after Dow Reang, which come after SJ5.

This month, they should start releasing teaser. I hope they get to go on show to promote it. Unlike, Reang Pradtana was pretty much has no promotion. Or the short live NM2.

SonYukView4ever

oh man another 2-3 months...but hey I can wait. Lol I've waited for almost a whole year now. LOL It would be nice to see TRRR airs during the winter so that I can stay cozy in my bed and enjoy MK. :)

Anyways, you guys would not believe I rewatch the whole entire Wic 3 Yaam Bai show with MK and PCKK! Lol. Dang, Mark and Kim sing so many good songs in here.  Anne is very proud of MK, I hope that she gives them another opportunity to work on a revenge+drama R+.Lol  I would really love to see Mark in a real real real Drama. Lol His mini-concert and acting with Anne at 4+1 concert proved that he can be another Kawee. lol except probably hotter. lmao. ahahahah As for Kim, she nails EVERY role she's been offered.  I love her!!!!!! I just love Kim.  Every time she talks, it turns me on. lol In a good way you know, like she can actually make me listen to her.  ah Kim, I love you!!!  I want a good looking pra'ek in her next lakorn so I can watch them together!!! :wink:  :wink:   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu5iRFol-1s

~~~

Since I'm a bit free lol I might go back and watch Rak Patiharn for Kim.  I've seen all her lakorns except for Rak Patiharn because I was opposing Smart...lol..but now, I should give him a chance. ahahah. :)

---

I also hope that we get lots of shows and promotions for MK in this lakorn too. PCKK received a lot of promotion, hope we get the same promotion in here.  ^_^