[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
MK's Koo Sang Koo Som couple magazine is out. Saw a few MK fans posted it. But it looks like Margie and Peter's lakorn is airing this Sunday. Saw it on some IG!

Seriously TRRR is nearly taking a whole year to film. This year I will only see Mark on screen once or maybe twice lol Ive lost my mind when NM2 aired.Lol maybe I will see Kimmy twice too. Again lost my mind when Raeng Prathana aired. Its been ages...mamas

SonYukView4ever

Oh no. Kob Is dying. lol

What the heck is Mark's problem with sticking out his tongue lately. Not cute dude. lol

Yay. we get some pictures to tease us. :p

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Actually Filmin for TRRR was faster then I thought, I thought it will take at least a year of filming, but it is almost done and it only started filming mmmmm....... January (I think it was jan because they started filming TRRR during the airtime of RP) ya! Only 7-8 months!

SonYukView4ever

If TRRR wasnt so delayed Mark and Kimmy would be filming their second individual lakorn already.

Anyways it is a lot closer to airing date now... Maybe just one or two more months.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
It been awhile since i check in AF but never stop checking in FB lol lot of update but it seem like half are in here in this tread hehehehehehehe...thanks....about da airing date...dont mind...at least i get to see them before 2013 end...just like how PCKK 2012...lot of love :yes: :yes: :yes:

SeiRight

sarNie Egg
OMG just watched BTS with engsub.
And TRRR is said to be aired this August.
But I think NRSL is not that short.
Anw, can't wait for the teaser.
Kim seems very angry in that scene when Mark defends Air.
Hahaha how hot he is. Surrounded by three beautiful ladies fighting over him. :woot:

SonYukView4ever

Ninja007 said:
Today TLKT - Subbed
Cr: KimmyStationWorld

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CYUqmLkTCuI

ahhhahhaha watching this in motion makes me sooooooo ready for MarKim's own drama too after watching Sood Sai Parn with Tumtom+VIll!. 555555+++ :dance1:  :woot:

Due is so sexy. Lol. but she seems so feisty and mean. :p

Kim's curvy butt is sexy. hahaha. I know. I'm checking her out. Lol. :dance2:  :dance3:

Mark is so charming. 5555 :kiss2: That one scene where he was starring at Kim or something with a pissed off face too. lol  I'm so ready to ship MK once again. It's been too long. Maker Group hurry up!!! I have so much hype and hope in you.  Also, NRSL, please end soon. Lol . 5555 jkjk

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
If this is going to be on air in August then i dont think this will be a weekend lakorn because margie/peter's lakorn just aired yesterday. Or if it does really air in august and it's going to be a weekend lakorn, margie/peter's lakorn will be so short. Makes no sense to me. Margie/Peter's lakorn cant be that short. Ha.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
If it really going to air in August than it might be in Monday-Tuesday slot....no than tat mean in a week there will be only 2 episode for me to joy!!!! :teary:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Well, at least, it will last longer and make Monday more enjoyable ... Haha.

Their next lakorn haven't even been confirmed yet. So it will be at least 9-10 months before we see them again.