[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Just when I thought I was done with MK, I come back and see these cute pictures and finding out it will air soon... urmm i'm dead xD

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol. Yay! Love Around The Fence is coming out soon!!!♥♥♥♥♥ I think we've waited long enough. Hehe.

These pictures are so cute!♥ I cant wait for MK's chemistry again!! Soo excited!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
MK so beautiful and cute together!  :wink:  :bhehe:  :yes: :crush: I can't wait for this Friday to see the teaser, I believe they will show it.  ^_^  

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm ready for this lakorn to air! Why? Because I'm just READY! Been waiting too long for this. Hahahha. If this do air on the 31st which is a Saturday then that's good because I get to watch this lakorn LIVE! I haven't watch any lakorn Live for such a long time now. I don't recalled which lakorn was my last one. I think it was Khun Chai Yai from the SJ series. Hahha..

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Here it is.  http://pantip.com/topic/30812195

Tin The handsome, rich guy, who stole Baus heart.

She removed the earpiece but she dropped the phone on the car floor.  So she reached over to pick it up. 

When she looked up again, her heart sinks.  The only thing she saw, it was a rear of a huge European car.  So close.  She pushed down the break paddle as hard as she can.  The wheels squeezed so loud.  Not enough time!!!  Boom!!! 
The force pushed her forward and her forehead hit the steering wheel.   Everything fell silent.  So quiet. She could hear her heart pounding.   

OMG Did she just rear ended a very expensive car?  

Nalin closed her eyes, wishing she could disappear.  Any minute now, before the owner of that car will come screaming at her and take her to the police station.  She wanted to cry but no tear coming out.  She rested her head on the steering wheel.

Knock Knock.  Somebody was knocking the window. 

There, it is. Nalin opened the window and looked up.  She was so ready to take the scream but

Are you alright, mam?, a soft voice but she can feel that he was worried.  It wasnt a rich old man.  He is very tall, well groomed, light skin His face is so light, it contrast with his green tint shaved face and his red lips.  He was wearing t-shirt with expensive tie.   Well groomed.  Well Dressed.  Hes very handsome. 

Nalin was speechless.  He frowned and looked worried. 

Should I bring you to the hospital?

Nalin put herself together & opened the locked door.  He held the door for her and helped her up politely.  His eyes were searching for any wound. 

Excuse me, he said shyly and reached his finger over to touch her forehead.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Tang-Kwa Kobs ex girlfriend:

"Can't a chubby girl be pretty?  Mint is pretty.  She has good heart and talented.  I'm not lying and its not a fault advertisement.  I didn't say a word that Mint is slim." Bau said.

"Fine.  I give up.  Being this perfect, I won't dare to court her.", Odt replied and walked away.

Nalin watched him run away funnily.  Then, she looked at Anun, who was still standing near the gazebo.  She didn't have much time to worry about it.  Another trouble maker just arrived.  This time, she was not stressed.  It's not her problem.  It's the groom's problem. 

Nalin wanted to laugh when she saw Kob's face.  His mouth was wide open, the minute he saw the girl in the red sexy dress. The dress was so short & revealing, front & back.  It was clear that she wanted to seduce someone.   As she entered, she walked this way with so much confident, heading toward the bride & the groom.  Everybody looked at her as she walked this way.     

The girl in red dress turned her head a little, looking at Kob and said "You are getting married.  Aren't you going to tell me?"

"Tang-Kwa?", Kob looked at her.  He seems to be confused.

"I was wondering, who will you get married with.  Oh, it just the kiddy, next door.",  She smiled and looked at Nalin.  Mutcha got ready to do her bridemaid's job.  She stepped forward a little and got ready for action.  She was ready to defence her friend. 

"Congratulation for reaching your goal.  How many of Kob's girlfriend did you get rid of. To have today."

"You were the only person that I got rid of." Nalin replied quickly.

Tang-Kwa's eyes widen. She almost lost it & jump over.  A minute later, she pulled herself together.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Kob & Bau blickering scene.

She was in a hurry and didn't pay any attention.  So she just headed straight to Kob’s office.  After she walked pass, Eddy, Papob and everybody else looked at each other.

“Look! ...  She is here to make up with P’Kob.”, Eddy giggled.

“Yey, we are saved!!!  P’Kob had an argument with his wife.  He had been moody for so many days.  It was like, we were working in hell.” 

“I’m so curious.  How will P’Kob make up with his wife.”, one of the guy said.

“P’Kob is so proud of himself.  There is no way for him to give in.  It’s P’Bau, who has to reconcile with him.  Didn’t you see that?”

“Who knows? When nobody is around, P’Kob may be afraid of his wife.  Maybe, he’s kneeling, asking for forgiveness, as we speak. ”, Papob said.

“Let’s have a peak”, one of the guy said.

“Crazy!!! … We don’t want to see a love scene”, Eddy pretend to be shy & the whole office cheered.

As everybody laughed and cheered, there was only one person, who sit quietly in the corner.  She broke the pencil in half with her hands.  It was Jane!

Nalin entered without knocking the door.   A paper ball flew across the room, just missed her ear by a little.  As she was standing there, in confusion.  The office’s owner started to yell.

“Didn’t I tell you?  Do not disturb.  I’m moody today.  I want to work in peace !”

Nalin frawned as Kob continued with his drawing.  He didn’t even look up.

“Go away!”, He continued.  Stilled looking down, his hand was making another paper ball as his weapon.    

“If you throw it again, I will throw it back.”, Nalin said firmly. 

He stopped what he was doing and looked up quickly.  He looked surprise for a few seconds.  Then, it quickly changed.  She can tell;  he was moody.  It reminded her of the mischievious boys, she had known for so long.  He’s still the same.  Then, the paper ball flew out of his hand.  It went pass her shoulder, hit the wall & bouced off.  Nalin lost it.  She picked up the paper ball and threw it back.  It hit him right on his forehead. 

After that, the war of paper ball began.  Whatever he threw at her, she threw it back.  In the end, Nalin lost.  Her opponent couldn’t take it anymore.  He got up and walked over.  He grabbed both arms and locked them behind her back.  So she can’t throw anything back.  

“Let go !”, she tried to break loose.  Something felt weird.  She didn’t feel anything when Kob grabbed her arms and locked it behind her back.  But now, her face is against his shirt.  It feels like he was embracing her.  She can feel the heat on face and her heart pounding.  Before her thought run wild, Kob said something.

“Walking into other people’s office and start attacking.  Shell I call security?“

Nalin tried to break loose.  But he didn’t move at all.  Since she cannot get away, she bite into his arm.

“Ouch!”

That worked.  He let go of her immediately.  He stepped back and lean against the table.  He investigated his bite mark and looked at her.  She can tell that he wanted to laugh. 

“Where did you get this behaviour, eh?  “

Nalin almost laughed.

“Did you take any vaccine?  What if I get rabies?”

“I will be a widow, then.  Is that good?”, Nalin replied without thinking.  He looked into her eyes and didn’t say a word.  Nalin wasn’t sure that to do.  To break the silent, she started talking about her business. 

“Are you free this weekend?  Do you want to go to the beach?”

“Why are you asking?”, he asked.

“At my office, we always have annual event.  This time, my boss want both of us to go for a honeymoon.  You know I cannot reject.”

“As usual”
:
:
“What kind of business?  How come your sleeve has lipstick on it?”, Eddy pointed out Nalin’s bite mark.  The whole office cheered so loud.

Kob wanted to kick Eddy’s butt.  But he ran away so quickly.  Nalin brushed.  She knew they didn’t know anything but she was shy that everybody is joking on it. 

“Let’s go, Bau.  Don’t pay any attention to them,” said Kob.  He pushed her forward and talked her to the front door. After Nalin left, Kob came back and look at Eddy. 

“ Aren’t you afraid that I will kick your butt?”, Kob said firmly.

“Nope.  P’Kob won’t be attacking anybody, when you are smiling so much.”

“Who say I’m smiling”

“Look in the mirror.  Your wife came to reconcile & you smiled so happily.  Everybody can see.”, another cheer from them.  Kob pointed at Eddy face but he didn’t say anything …. Except smile.  A big smile. 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Eeek thanks Ninja007 fr sharing those wonderful pics and mostly for da quick translation... :thanks:

Nalin/Bua is sure going to be a smart Mouth!!! Kob is going to be cute and talkless tpye but very MOODY LOL!!! Awh all da other character is going to be cute as will!!! Cant wait to see every part in action...thank u Ninja007 once agian :) :) cant wait for TRRR & da return of MK!!! :heart: :heart:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Jane – the poisonous girl at Kob’s office, who pretends to be innocent.

While Kob was busy with his work on the table.  His mind was thinking about his childhood friend.  He paused when he heard noise at the office door. 

“Eddy … How come you finish your lunch so quick? … Coming back early.”

After he looked up, his mouth was wild open.  It wasn’t Eddy, Papob or anybody else.  Nope.  It was the girl with pale skin & bright eyes, his co-op student.

“It’s Jane ka.”, she said shyly & stepped into the office.  She has a big blue food container in her hands.

Kob blinked. He was surprise to see her here. 

“I can see that P’Kob doesn’t go out for lunch.  So I prepare some lunch for you.”

“Hey, no need for the trouble.  Normally, I go out for lunch too.”

Kob waved his hands.  Jane was opening the food container.  After hearing that, she paused & looked at him sadly.

“Does P’Kob dislike me?”

“Hey … That’s not it.  I just don’t want to be a burden.”, he replied, scratching his neck.  He wasn’t sure what to do.  He knew he said something wrong.  So he walked over & looked at the food with interest. 

“Wow, they look delicious.”

Jane smiled & continued to unpack the food. 

“I cooked them myself.  I love to cook.  My favourite menu is the sour cha-om soup, fried tuna fish, bitter melon with shrimp and sweet pork.  Today, I did them all.  Oh, I forgot. There is desert too.  I did it myself too … Brownie ka”, said Jane.  She looked up with a bright smile. 

Kob looked at the food.  He was very impressed.  Hmm … Bau will has to call her big sister.  No, she should call her a master.  That girl can’t even fry egg well.

“P’Kob, please try them.”

Kob didn’t want to hurt her feeling.  So he sat down.  Before he did anything else, the door swung open.  He looked at the door.  When he saw who was at the door, it gave chill down his spine.

“I’m late … The co-op kid was faster.”, said Yoshita with cold voice.

“Yo?  Do you have any business?”

“No, I don’t. I don’t have anybody to have lunch with … I was thinking you don’t have anybody too.  Now I know.  Though, you don’t have anybody to have lunch with.  You still have food delivered to you.”, she said.  She walked closer and looked at the food in the container.

“Hmm … Your menu today look exactly like the café downstair.  You and the cook must be thinking about the same thing”, she giggled & looked at Jane with mocking eyes.

Jane turned around and looked back at Yoshita quickly.  Then, she lowered her head & was about to cry.

“P’Kob has a lunch companion now.  I will pack up my food then,” She quickly packed up the food and walked out of the room.  She looked so sad.

“Why do you have to tease the girl like that”

“Tease? I only told the truth.  I didn’t tease anybody.  If you don’t believe me, go look at the café downstair.  The food is exactly the same.  That kid is bad.  She pretends to be pitiful.  And I turn into a bad person.”

Kob shook his head.  He went back to his desk.

“That girl already packed up the food.  Can you go out for lunch with me?”

“I have a date with Bau”, he replied.  He wanted to remind her that he was married.  But his words made Yoshita giggled. 

“What? Nalin just went out for lunch with the boss’s niece.  After that, she has to meet some customer.  By the time she come back for your date, it will be the end of the day.”

Kob knocked the desk with his finger in rhythm.  What is she up to? 

“Don’t you want to know who is that guy?”, Yoshita said with a victorious smile.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult

“Normally, you & your friend don’t like fine dining.  Isn’t that right?”, Kob asked.

That question made Nalin stopped watching TV. She turned around and looked at him. He can feel there was something in her mind.  He knows his friend very well.  They’d been playing together since kindergarten.

“Who did you have dinner with?  And who just drop you off?”, he asked.

“Hmm”, Nalin looked at Kob.  She was deciding if she should say it or not.  In the end, she looked at him in his eyes.  She seems to be very serious.

“Kob .. What if .. Suddenly .. You meet the ‘Right’ person … What are you going to do?”

Kob lifted his eyebrow.  He looked at her bright eyes.  She was waiting for his answer.  He looked at her with surprise.

“Why? Don’t tell me ... you ...  “

“Hmm … Answer me first.  What will you do?”, Nalin demanded for the answer.

He thought about it for a few second.  That’s right. What is he going to do … How come he’d never thought about this issue. 

“I don’t know.  I’d never think about it”

“Oh”, Nalin was disappointed.

“But it will never happen.  I’m not an easy person.  I will wait until we get a divorce, before I start liking anybody or dating anybody for real .”

“Hmm … You are talking as if you don’t know love.  Nai Kob.  Love is uncontrollable.  If your heart fall in love.  It just happens.  It’s not possible to plan when to fall in love.”

“That’s love from somebody who doesn’t know how to plan”, Kob disagreed.

“You don’t know love.”, Nalin won’t give in.  She turned her head the other way.  Kob couldn’t resist & knocked her head lightly.  Then, he reached over for the remote.  But she knew he was coming.  She moved away & escaped his reach.  Then, she picked up a pillow and hit his face a few times.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh thank u thank u thank u ninja007!!! I love u!!! I LOVE U!!! Jane is going to be a two face like tat one girl from reang ngao lol

Kob look like she going to have many gf chasin after him hehehehe

Ninja007

sarNie Adult

Tin isn’t one of his close friend.  They went to the same university.  Kob was in Architect.  But Tin was in economy.  They knew each other because they were in the same Basketball team at the university.  Kob thought about it.  Tin won’t be one of the people who know his secret.

“Does that mean … you are married?  Wow, I was just teasing you.  I didn’t know you will be this quick”, Tin was excited.

“And who are you here to see?” Kob asked.

“Oh, yeah.  You just came out from this house. That mean you must know Khun Bau”

“You are here to see Bau?” Kob lifted his eyebrow.  He was surprise.

Tin nodded and show him the brown wallet.  Kob’d seen that wallet many times. 

“Right … Last night, she dropped her wallet in my car.  I just saw it in my car this morning.  So I want to return it.  I don’t want her to be alarm that she loses her wallet.”

Kob paused. That means … The person who took Bau out for French cuisine fine dining & listening to music last night.  It was Tin!!!  He thought about Bau’s weird conversation last night.

‘Kob  ... What if … suddenly … you meet the Right person. What will you do?’

No way.  This can’t be real.

“Hey, Kob.  What happen to you?” Tin waved his hand in front of Kob face.  Suddenly, he just paused like a stone.  That brought Kob back to himself.

“Oh, it’s nothing.”

“How about you?  Does your wife live here too?  Don’t tell me your wife is Khun Bau’s relative.”

“Not a relative”

“Eh?”

Kob looked at Tin, straight into his eyes.  He said quietly, “I & Bau … We are married.”

The brown wallet dropped on the floor.  Tim lost his grip.  The wallet lied face down, on the floor.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thank You Ninja!!!! I don't know what we will do without you,seriously! Appreciated so much that you take your time from your life, schedule to translate for us,who don't understand Thai.   ;) 

I can totally see Mark and Kimberley in those scenes up there. While reading them, I can already imagine the both of them. Lol. And I'm not even the reading type of a person too. I hate reading, whenever I read, I can't and don't picture anyone at all. I will try but it will not work. Lol. I can especially imagine them in the scene when she comes to his office to reconcile with him. hehehe...

<3 MK!