[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I can totally picture these two already in those scenes! O m g! I'm loving it. I already know that I'm going to be on Mark's side in this lakorn. Lol. I'm always on the pra'ek's side anyway. Ha. And Yes, Daisy, the clip you posted is the same as the one Ninja posted. 

This will be the ending scene of the lakorn. I knew it, when I saw the bts photos it was going to be the ending scene. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UfXfudOwVM

MK laughter! Lol. They're so cute!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=504568899627908&set=a.419441311474001.97327.419423888142410&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

MK will have an event together on the 19th for Vaseline! Yeppie!!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lool. Opps sorry my bad. But I love the way Mark hugs Kim so sincere and warmth.

Aylove I usually side with pra'ek too lol but I dont know about Kob since he is going to be so obnoxious towards Bua at least in the beginning. ><

SonYukView4ever

They pick such a beautiful location for the end.  It looks like MK are in heaven !!!! So preettyy!! cant wait to see it!! ahhhhhhh  :woot2:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yay!!! Can't wait for the teaser!!! Bring it on!!!! i wonder what time the event starts so i know when to check things out on FB! LOL. I keep on seeing Fanclubs put up status saying meet her at this time. During those time, I will be asleep already. Boo. I'll have to wait until tomorrow morning to see the teaser then. Oh, well. The teaser better be a good, long one too. We have been waiting too long for this lakorn! Show it already! Lol. Can't wait any longer!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ah!!! Is tat...i mean this is totally da ending scene!!! Ah MK is super cute in those pics ninja007 post...i loved it and it making me inpatient....

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I justvsaw the teaser!!!!!! I wish i knew how to put it on here. Lol. Im on my ipod atm, i dont know how to do it on here. I am so heartbroken from the teaser. Lol. Instead of my man and kimmy struck at an island (i'm assuming they are struck there) sleeping together it was kimmy and that one fool. I am so sad. Lol. At least mark punched him in the face. Whoo. I just know it that i will be on Mark side. While watching the teaser im not sure if they was talking in the teaser. Lol. The crowd was too loud screaming.hah.

SonYukView4ever

Lol. Omg you make me so anxious 55555 lol at that one fool word. Haha

I want to see it soooooo bad...where did u see it? I need to go find it. Ahhhhh

SonYukView4ever

Ok, so I did my research. lol Found a short clip on BanMark's IG. geesh, the fans are sure crazy loud! LOL.  But it looks good.  Better than I expected. Lol. I'm glad Mark threw a punch at Sean, he's probably a wife's stealer. Lol.

I spy Mario and Taew too so their lakorn might air this year. Woo hoo. lol

credit tagged. More pictures to come. ^^

Sweet_09

OMG AyLove & DaisyDuke, u got me super excited now...wanna see da teaser now...now it my turn to do my research :p

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I think mario is there for the one with ploy as for taew she is there for the one with smart.

SonYukView4ever

Prinfanclub clip; Mark thanks the fanclub for support at Ch3. :)
http://instagram.com/p/dFGGqlxiSP/

Here's the teaser from BanMark. blurry but you can still see well.  Based on this teaser, Mark will be more manly. lol Punching a man who steals his wife. HAHA  Hope we get the official teaser soon.

http://web.stagram.com/p/523815248373307973_26458669

Mark and Khun Prawit, CH3 Big Boss

MK Behind The Scene. They look so cute and casual. Love them. :heart:

They were pointing at this poster from above. :)

Mark's fanclub took the stage by storm. Lol. 55 :thumbsup:  :heart:  :clap: So supportive and lucky of them.  I would be in one of those seats if I was living in Thailand too. lol

Kimmy FC as well.  :clap:

A well put picture of MK.  :heart:  :yes:

credit tagged, their IGs. etc. :thumbsup:

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
Ninja007 said:
There is no more pages. That's all the pages, they scan. I don't have a copy of the novel.

Tomorow is Aug 16th. It's Open Vic 3 event. The official teaser is expected.
ow :cry: my bad.. i really want more.. wow today is 16.. i gonna check it out :dance2: ..... :thanks:
sorry to ask this.. in last one does those 3 pages have only that much translation? you are not missing anything right ? .....  sorry i am just too curious :D

Sweet_09

Thanks for sharing Daisy and SeiRight...loved da teaser and love da short sweet scene between MK...cant wait far da ACTUAL teaser!!! So happy right now... :cheer: :cheer:

Mark is so manly in here...so handsome :drool: