[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Miley19, airing on the 31st of August.

I cant view the clips. I wont be able to be on the laptop onto later on tonight. :(

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
both Mark and Kim are looking good there, they've slimmed down a lot!!

gaaahhh, I'm starting to feel all giddy already!!! :weee: Only the teaser and my heart's thumping like crazy o.0 - I feel so lame
but since it's still 2 weeks until airtime I have to keep it down and keep my inner fangirl in check. Being overexcited and nervous until then wouldn't be healthy... can't risk my sleep

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
-AyLove- said:
Miley19, airing on the 31st of August.
I cant view the clips. I wont be able to be on the laptop onto later on tonight. :(
Thanks... I heard they say the airing date too but I didn't know thai number well that why I ask for the air date

SeiRight

sarNie Egg
Ninja007 can you translate this? Seems like a nice story.

IG yayeeumarin "เมื่อวานตอนเลิกงานแล้ว จะไปขอถ่ายรูปกับน้องหมาก
น้องกำลังถอดเสื้อนอกออกพอดีเตรียมเปลี่ยนชุดกลับบ้าน พอถอดเสร็จหมุนตัวมา
ป๊ะหน้ากัน เห็นพี่หยีมายืนรอขอถ่ายรูปด้วย
(แต่ในใจเราก็คิดว่าน้องจะกลับแล้วไม่ทันไม่เป็นไร) แต่พี่หมาก
ยื่นมือไปคว้าเสื้อนอกกลับมาใส่ใหม่ทันที แล้วพูดว่า "ม่ะถ่ายรูปกัน" ‪#‎โถซึ้งอ่า‬ #‎พูดเลย‬ ‪#‎นี่ลูกชายคนโต‬ ‪#‎งิงิ‬ ‪#‎หล่อinside‬&out @mark_prin ‪#‎mark_prin"

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
SeiRight said:
Ninja007 can you translate this? Seems like a nice story.

IG yayeeumarin "เมื่อวานตอนเลิกงานแล้ว จะไปขอถ่ายรูปกับน้องหมาก
น้องกำลังถอดเสื้อนอกออกพอดีเตรียมเปลี่ยนชุดกลับบ้าน พอถอดเสร็จหมุนตัวมา
ป๊ะหน้ากัน เห็นพี่หยีมายืนรอขอถ่ายรูปด้วย
(แต่ในใจเราก็คิดว่าน้องจะกลับแล้วไม่ทันไม่เป็นไร) แต่พี่หมาก
ยื่นมือไปคว้าเสื้อนอกกลับมาใส่ใหม่ทันที แล้วพูดว่า "ม่ะถ่ายรูปกัน" #‎โถซึ้งอ่า #‎พูดเลย #‎นี่ลูกชายคนโต #‎งิงิ #‎หล่อinside&out @mark_prin #‎mark_prin"
P'Yee said she went to take picture with Mark, yesterday after the event. when she got there, Mark was getting change before going home. Mark took off his jacket and turned around to see her. (She thought she was too late. That's ok. There is always a next time.). When Mark knew she was there to take picture with him, he put on the jacket and say "Come, take picture together.". very nice of him. Heart warming.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Thats awesome Aylove. I cant view the clips on my phone. Will catch the interview later.

But I just read on Somraks ig that TRRR is pushed back to the 7 of September. Ninja did u hear anything about the date change?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g, that was Mark walking away from Kimmy and that fool. Not that fool walking away from Kimmy and Mark. All this time I thought it was him walking away from MK at the island not Mark walking away! Lol. And I watched the teaser like 3 times now. Ha. I just found out while watching the eng sub version. damn! Poor Kob.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
Thats awesome Aylove. I cant view the clips on my phone. Will catch the interview later.
But I just read on Somraks ig that TRRR is pushed back to the 7 of September. Ninja did u hear anything about the date change?
Yes, he said on his IG. Nang Rai Sai Lurb will end Sept. 6th. And Ton Ruk Rim Rau will start on Sept. 7th.

SonYukView4ever

-AyLove- said:
o m g, that was Mark walking away from Kimmy and that fool. Not that fool walking away from Kimmy and Mark. All this time I thought it was him walking away from MK at the island not Mark walking away! Lol. And I watched the teaser like 3 times now. Ha. I just found out while watching the eng sub version. damn! Poor Kob.
Lmfao. 5555+++ I nearly choked on my food reading this. Lmao ahaha

Too funny

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Awww..... Love the teaser, Mark is far too cute. Love Mark and Kim, such a cute couple. But it's too sad that this lakorn is pushed to September 7th. I can't wait to watch!

SonYukView4ever

-AyLove- said:
^ seriously? I didn't hear about that yet. That suck. Damn, I knew it that something like that will happen. 

The hospital scene. Mark lying in the bed, and Kimmy holding on to his hands, and crying. Lol. The director shout out cut, Kimmy hits Mark on the stomach. Ha! Funny.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4bDhntRKf9Y

LOL. Mark is so funny here.  Kim was crying because he was probably injured from something but quietly out of no where he said, "Hungry" lol hahahhah. wtheck is that? geez, such a Kob attitude here. Lol

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
LOL. Mark is so funny here.  Kim was crying because he was probably injured from something but quietly out of no where he said, "Hungry" lol hahahhah. wtheck is that? geez, such a Kob attitude here. Lol
Aw... Mark is hilarious in here. He is soo cute. Love Mark and Kim! 

SonYukView4ever

HD quality pictures of MK from BanMark@Pantip. :) :wub:  :heart:

Mark's SOLO and FANCLUB Pictures. :)  :heart:  :wub:

REAL LOVE REAL LOVE right here. hehe  :heart:

And this one, look at their hands. keke XD CUTEness  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Ton Rak Rim Rua Poster from BanMark :)

More clips from the Panodrama Event. :)

Mark blew a kiss to the fans after they kept cheering "Love Mark, Love Mark, Love Mark!"  :heart:  They almost went crazy. lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVQzxI6yV5Q#at=41

KimmyStation Clip :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y17CxGe1KI8#at=351

SSBT also announced that they will air the one-hour long event on their station next Saturday. Woo hoo!!!  :clap:  :clap: Can't wait. lol :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbF-dQDLIdg

Finally, a new BTS clip. Love MK. :heart:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed6HWmqU1QE#at=11

credit as tagged. :)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
sarasona said:
ow :cry: my bad.. i really want more.. wow today is 16.. i gonna check it out :dance2: ..... :thanks:
sorry to ask this.. in last one does those 3 pages have only that much translation? you are not missing anything right ? .....  sorry i am just too curious :D
That last one has 1.5 page. I repost the first page twice.

From that thread, I didn't translate one page. In that page, Jane pretended to be drunk. Basically, she put in make up to make her cheek red and pretended to be drunk. But she saw somebody, driving into the parking lot. So she dumped her victim.