[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
Ninja007 said:
That last one has 1.5 page. I repost the first page twice.

From that thread, I didn't translate one page. In that page, Jane pretended to be drunk. Basically, she put in make up to make her cheek red and pretended to be drunk. But she saw somebody, driving into the parking lot. So she dumped her victim.
aw thats it... if its not mk part we are glad to miss it..lol ty... :dance1: ......really cant wait till august 31st....

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
From Kimberley Home Pantip, Kim will be filming last day on Aug. 22nd.

Last week, Khun Somruk said on his IG that he checked with edit room, Nang Rai will end on Friday, Sept 6th and TRRR will start airing on Sept. 7th. But morning news and news desk says TRRR will start on Sept. 6th.

Goodness, they can't even get the date right. We will know next week if it will be Sept. 6th or 7th. The official teaser should come out soon.

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
Ninja007 said:
From Kimberley Home Pantip, Kim will be filming last day on Aug. 22nd.

Last week, Khun Somruk said on his IG that he checked with edit room, Nang Rai will end on Friday, Sept 6th and TRRR will start airing on Sept. 7th. But morning news and news desk says TRRR will start on Sept. 6th.

Goodness, they can't even get the date right. We will know next week if it will be Sept. 6th or 7th. The official teaser should come out soon.
aw you broke my bubble thought its 31st aug... :cry: .... so have to wait more.... :cry1:

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
HD quality pictures of MK from BanMark@Pantip. :) :wub:  :heart:

Mark's SOLO and FANCLUB Pictures. :)  :heart:  :wub:

REAL LOVE REAL LOVE right here. hehe  :heart:

And this one, look at their hands. keke XD CUTEness  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Ton Rak Rim Rua Poster from BanMark :)

More clips from the Panodrama Event. :)

Mark blew a kiss to the fans after they kept cheering "Love Mark, Love Mark, Love Mark!"  :heart:  They almost went crazy. lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVQzxI6yV5Q#at=41

KimmyStation Clip :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y17CxGe1KI8#at=351

SSBT also announced that they will air the one-hour long event on their station next Saturday. Woo hoo!!!  :clap:  :clap: Can't wait. lol :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbF-dQDLIdg

Finally, a new BTS clip. Love MK. :heart:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed6HWmqU1QE#at=11

credit as tagged. :)
Mark is so cute. If I was there, I would be screaming too!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Ninja, I think you should translate this clip na ja. It's cute.  I like the interaction between Mark and Kim.  At first I was a bit skeptical about MK's possibility of pairing up again but after seeing their sweet interactions and flirty friendship in here as always, I don't mind them at all. As long as it's with a completely new script and production; I'm happy with MK. :heart:  I want them to play reverse roles.  I wish that in MK's next lakorn, Kim will be playing the snobby, spoiled and rich girl who falls in love with a kind heart man like Mark. LOL. ^^  :lmao3: In this clip, they kind of hinted that they "might" have a new lakorn together with a new production.

Kim looks pretty at this event.  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rIDMFBdsF0&feature=youtu.be

cr. tagged

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lol. They're cute in that photo. Too cute. Ha. Another possible MK lakorn with a different production! If so, yay!!!! But i think they're going to rest first before they have another one together. Cant view the clips. :(

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Diasy, if MK happen to have a lakorn together in a different production, new scritp tat will be totally awesome!!! Like for real :) maybe wih Ann agian :p i kind off want them to be in a slap-kiss with Lakorn Thai or Broadcast...these two are da best in ch.3 for me :)

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
DaisyDukes* said:
HD quality pictures of MK from BanMark@Pantip. :) :wub:  :heart:

And this one, look at their hands. keke XD CUTEness  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
for some reason i dont like kim's hairstyle and her lipstick color :shrug: .......btw they are cute together :wink: . .mark is very cute :kiss: ..

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I love it how when they asked MK about if they're going to have another lakorn together, they hesitated and looked at each other first before they answered. Hahahahha.. Mark: "Can we said it?" (looking at Kim.Lol) 

Tomorrow, 8/21/2013, MK and TRRR's cast will go and record Star Stage together. ^^

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Lol i love how they turn and look at each other :) they are so cute!!! Totally wouldnt mind but i would really hope they have a break in between before they come back on screen as a couple :) :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
TRRR crew are here.  They are in Disney Land, caption by p'Noom. haha :)

They have strange outfits for Star Stage but Mark looks good regardless. lol  :heart: MK. :heart: 

cr. p'Noom's IG

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I really,really hope it air on the 7th instead of the 6th. I want to watch it LIVE. Class start next Monday for me. :( Summer,oh, summer it's almost done!!!!!!! Therefore, I want it to air on the 7th, so i can watch it live. Since I will have class on Friday, I won't be able to watch it. Please, let it be the 7th!!!!!! Lol. 

Lol. Mark's face is so priceless!!!! HAHAHHHH!

SeiRight

sarNie Egg
-AyLove- said:
I really,really hope it air on the 7th instead of the 6th. I want to watch it LIVE. Class start next Monday for me. :( Summer,oh, summer it's almost done!!!!!!! Therefore, I want it to air on the 7th, so i can watch it live. Since I will have class on Friday, I won't be able to watch it. Please, let it be the 7th!!!!!! Lol. 

Lol. Mark's face is so priceless!!!! HAHAHHHH!

Nang Rai Sai Lap is said to add 3 more eps. So it will have 14 eps in total. P'Sasa also said that TRRR will air on the 7th.
16 days to go!!!

In that picture Daisy posted, Mark looks like a mean girl lol.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Tomorrow is the 22nd, so that's Kimmy last day to film this lakorn. Does that also means tomorrow is the last day of filming?? Or just for Kimmy? What about Mark?