[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I guess today is the last day of filming. I saw on fb that Gumpmie posted on his ig, that today is the last day. Bye bye to filming.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol. yea, the date continues changing for a week now but its for sure 6th or 7th but I think it's the 6th since p'Sasa kind of mentioned somewhere under star stage picture when I came across it.

friday I wont be able to catch it live but for sure saturday the 7th I will be able to catch live. hehe XD

woo hoo. pictures at manager already. lol we need someone to summarize for us soon. lol

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Cant wait to see this lakorn...and hope Chtite0Aya to sub this lakorn since she mostly sub MK lakorn...let hope she does...it will be a BIG THANK U :)

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Sweet_09 said:
Cant wait to see this lakorn...and hope Chtite0Aya to sub this lakorn since she mostly sub MK lakorn...let hope she does...it will be a BIG THANK U :)
Yeah, I agree. There is a bigger chance she'll sub, because of MK! 

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
fantastic_27 said:
I hope there's a bed scene!!! 555+
One of the interview the host asked mark is there gonna be a bed scene he said none so I guess not this makes me wonder who will be his first N'ek that gets a bed scene with him,LOL

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Chalidaluvprin said:
One of the interview the host asked mark is there gonna be a bed scene he said none so I guess not this makes me wonder who will be his first N'ek that gets a bed scene with him,LOL

uhhh Can you link the interview clip? I'd like to listen to it then. 

For I know there will be a bed scene of both in PJs, not sure about bedding as in sleeping together.  Maybe there might be since they will be married a couple times.  Mark's already stolen Kim 's lip kisses so no surprise if there's more in here right. lol

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wat no bed scene & kissin scene...so much for a romance lakorn lol...geez but it okay...i still have my imagination :p

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I don't think there will be any of those kinds of "bed scene". I'm sure there will be those scene when they argue who get to sleep on the bed. Lol.  As for a kissing scene, it's probably a 50/50. I think if it's not necessary to have a kiss in a scene then it won't be there but if it is then it will be. That's what I think. But since Kim said there won't be then it might not have any then. Oh well, it's okay. All I ask for is a GOOD story line and GOOD, bearable acting skills from all the actors and actresses. Also good chemistry from MK like always. And a GOOD flow in the story. Not draggy a lakorn. That's all I ask for, and of course many cute memorable scenes of MK! Heheheehhe.