[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Nanciie

sarNie Egg
fantastic_27 said:
There will be a bed scene as in sleeping on the same bed, but not like that kind of bed scenes! Ch3 sucks. I had a feeling TRRR won't have any kissing scenes since they banned it off!
aww that sucks...

-AyLove- said:
The official teaser should be out around now because it's almost near to the airing date. 
when the air date?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@ Nanciie, Sep 6th. Usually when a lakorn is going to air, their teaser airs 2-3 weeks before the lakornair. I wonder why teaser(1) haven't come out yet????? 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
In the book, there is no love scene either, it's about a friend, having a secret crush with his friend. THere is no love scene in the bed but they do sleep on the same bed, which will be funny and cute.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ah thanks for da official teaser Ninja007... This teaser is way better than da one before...it just show more and da song...love da song already :)
:thumbsup:

NadyAidan

sarNie Egg
Hello,i'm a newbie here, i can't wait to see the lakorn... :dance2:  :dance1: thanks for the teaser Ninja007,very much excitement! :heart:  BTW, is it  the lakorn gonna be shown on friday,saturday and sunday?

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
^ hey NadyAidan... :welcome1: to AsianFuse!!

From wat i know...this lakorn will be airing after Margie and Peter lakorn...on da fri-sun slot... :)

SeiRight

sarNie Egg

cre: IG banmarkpantip

Ninja007 can you translate this?
I think it's about Kob :shrug:
Waiting for more teasers and pictures.
Mark's face when Kim tries (or pretends) to kiss him in the elevator is priceless lol

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
SeiRight said:

cre: IG banmarkpantip

Ninja007 can you translate this?
I think it's about Kob :shrug:
Waiting for more teasers and pictures.
Mark's face when Kim tries (or pretends) to kiss him in the elevator is priceless lol
My goodness. That's a poem. How do I translate a poem ... Lol

Here is the synopsis on Manager. I will translate them slowly. It has lots of spoiler. So I will leave out some spoiler. Haha.

http://www.manager.co.th/drama/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9560000105212

Ninja007

sarNie Adult

Kasidith Kietyotha or Kob by Mark Prin

He's an architect.  After finishing a bachelor in Thailand, he went to US for his master degree.  After that, he continued working in US for another 2 years.  Then, he decided to come back to Thailand to open his own company.  He’s good looking,  playful but likes to tease other people.  He’s not the romantic type and doesn’t know how to sweet-talk.  He loves freedom and takes it easy in life.  He doesn’t plan his life ahead of time; he will handle the situation as it come.

Kob may seem to be an under-achiever.  But he’s smart and thoughtful.  Because he’s good looking and playful, there are lots of girl, coming into his life.  But he’d never tie himself with any girl, except Bau.  He may seem to be care-free person and never take anything seriously.  But he is a fighter.  If he’s mad, he will punch and kick butt.  He won’t give up without a fight.  If somebody takes his stuff, he will take back his belonging.  This is also true with his girl.  Through, he doesn’t show his feeling; he’s extremely protective of his girl… Nalin.  He will get her back.  No matter what. 

Background:  Kob’s father is the type of person who takes it easy with life.  Kob takes after his father’s personality.

Nalin or Bau by Kimberley Anne Woltemas

Bau is an Account Executive.  When Bau was young, her father made a mistake in investment.  The family almost went bankrupt.  And they were saved by Kob’s grandma.  After that experience, Bau learned that it’s very important to plan ahead and take a careful step before doing anything.  She is opposite to Kob.  She's an achiever.  She plans ahead and set clear goal.  And she lives her life to achieve her goals.  Currently, her goal is to become Account Director.  And she’s willing to do anything to achieve her goal.

-----
Grandma Yorsang

She is very kind but very strict person.  She was born as the eldest daughter.  So she grew up as the leader in her family.  She helps everyone in her family, including her parents and sibling.  She got married but her husband, who is a carefree person and doesn’t plan anything seriously.  So she continued to take charge of her family.  The grandma knows that Kob is carefree and doesn’t plan anything in life.  She was so worried about his future.  When she found out that she has a terminal illness, she planned an arrange marriage for his grandson (Kob) with the girl next door (Bau).  She believes that Bau will be able to help Kob and support him. 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
This ninja. Omg this is one of the characters we've never seen prin as. Well Pathapee, he was very smart, but Kob is way different. I love it! I am so excited for TRRR. I've never seen PCKK because I wasn't interested. I've watch a ep1 an wasn't feeling it, but this one seems to be way better. The character, and plot! EEEKKK! I'm so excited! Kob and Bua!!!!! I can smell a sweet sweet marriage! Hehehe

Falada

sarNie Adult
fantastic_27 said:
This ninja. Omg this is one of the characters we've never seen prin as. Well Pathapee, he was very smart, but Kob is way different. I love it! I am so excited for TRRR. I've never seen PCKK because I wasn't interested. I've watch a ep1 an wasn't feeling it, but this one seems to be way better. The character, and plot! EEEKKK! I'm so excited! Kob and Bua!!!!! I can smell a sweet sweet marriage! Hehehe

LOL I haven't watch PCKK the whole one, but seen some parts of it. It was actually pretty good. My sister was crazy about it, and wants to re watch again. 

@Ninja Thanks so much. Really appreicate your hard work and time. :D

Nanciie

sarNie Egg
-AyLove- said:
@ Nanciie, Sep 6th. Usually when a lakorn is going to air, their teaser airs 2-3 weeks before the lakornair. I wonder why teaser(1) haven't come out yet????? 

Thanks alot AyLove~ i'm still relatively new to lakorns so yeah xD

omg the teaser really got me, want to watch it already (bad timing cuz school starting already ...booo!!)

anyways can't wait for it regardless cuz mark/kim one of my fave pairing