[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Ninja007 said:
P'Yee said she went to take picture with Mark, yesterday after the event. when she got there, Mark was getting change before going home. Mark took off his jacket and turned around to see her. (She thought she was too late. That's ok. There is always a next time.). When Mark knew she was there to take picture with him, he put on the jacket and say "Come, take picture together.". very nice of him. Heart warming.
I am so sad! I meant like sad that I don't get too see prin, and live in Thailand! It's so cute how he put his jacket back on for her? I just almost cried. So touching. I love prin so much! I'll support u forever prin. words can't explain how much I have to say to you!!!!

NadyAidan

sarNie Egg
Sweet_09 said:
^ hey NadyAidan... :welcome1: to AsianFuse!!

From wat i know...this lakorn will be airing after Margie and Peter lakorn...on da fri-sun slot... :)
Thanks Sweet_09 for da info.. :)  i'm so excited to watch my fav pairing  :D
  •  

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
@NadyAidan LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE!  :dance1:  :pervie:  :heart:  :heart:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :flowers:

I cant wait to see MK on the screen again. Miss them.  The teaser looks great and has HD quality too. Awesome! :yes:

Ninja, thanks for sharing that clip.  Mark's reaction was like "WOH".  Glad no one was hurt.

NadyAidan

sarNie Egg
@DaisyDukes thank you so much. :) i'm glad that someone likes it. :p  ;)

Thank God no one is hurt..

i wish i could meet MK one day.. :spin:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I still dont get the CD elephant joke??? hahhaa all, I know is when I watch the clip, it very funny but what doesnt it mean anyway? lol

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
I still dont get the CD elephant joke??? hahhaa all, I know is when I watch the clip, it very funny but what doesnt it mean anyway? lol
haha... that's ok. I didn't get it either until somebody explained to me.

Kim was teasing Mark that her Pra'ek got inflated suddenly (Fatty). probably after lunch or something.

then, Mark teased Kim "Do you want a CD to help prevent you from being hit by a car?".

Apparently, in Bangkok, there will be some street-show that use elephant. And they put CD on the elephant's tail as reflector. so that the cars can see them at night and prevent them from getting hit by the cars. In short, Mark called her "An Elephant" .. Haha.

NadyAidan

sarNie Egg
P' Mark is so mean calling kim an elephant, LOL! :lmao3: Poor Kim she did not get the joke until her fan explained to her..
@Ninja007 i like the part where P'Mark sit on Kim's hand too. Thanks for the sub. :lol:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Aww i miss so much but glad to comeback and read all of these trans from da one and only ninja007 :( ;)