[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I was looking for the next lakorn to watch after Sood Sae Pan and am excited to know that Tan Rak Rim Rua will be airing soon. Since I've join the SSP thread, I've decided to join the TRRR thread and be among the first to show my support and declare loyalty to :heart:Mark-Kim :heart: . But OMG! This thread has reached 165 pages? ...and the lakorn hasn't even air yet! How am I to read all 165 pages? Hahaha... Anyhow, I am looking forward to TRRR as much as the rest of you guys~ :heart:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
@AyLove , 7 more days?! ONLY?? i havent been checking up on this thread for awhile now but since its bout to air!....I'll stick around since this was one i was also really really looking forward to. I've seen pictures on Instagram already and its killing me inside. Also saw the teaser too and it looks good. I have a feeling im going to like Mark's character sooo much. His character seems like his character in NM2 which is very adorable and it just makes me scream every single time he acts like that   :yahoo:  I miss seeing him onscreen so the seven days needs to come QUICK .

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
So this is airing next Friday?? I'm a bit confused cause I know that its replacing Nang Rai Sai Lub but I'm not sure which day? Cause I just went on P'King the directors IG and he says its ending tomorrow, which would be Sunday, but then I read somewhere that it ends on Friday? Which is the air date for this? So I'm a bit confused and wanted to ask you guys over here about whats happening, will it end tomorrow or will they do one of those half episode things where they air half of NRSL and half of TRRR?

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Mark and Kim are srsly so cute and funny. Mark is a meany as always. LOL trying to shove the mic into Kim. But love what Kim said, when we bicker, it's real us but when we flirt it's just all "acting". Lmao. ahahahahah  FUNNY!!!!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Ninja I didn;t know u were apart of KimmyStationWorld until now. Hehehehe that explains why ur always updating us b4 we do? thx u. I hope u guys sub the lakorn to. Lol it's ok. I already understand half of it. But do if u want. 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yep! That's right! TRRR airing on the 6th! Yay!!! It's almost here. 6 more days!!!!! :D

Kimmy will be recording:

- 3zaaap on the 9th of Sep.
- The tonight show on the 11th of Sep.

Cr: Kimmy official fanpage @ FB.

I'm unsure if Mark will be there too with her because  Mark name wasn't mentioned there at the post on Kimmy's fanpage. But I think he will be there too.I checked his two main Fanclub fanpage on FB but they haven't wrote anything yet. So, I'm unsure. I hope he will be there. Like, I think the reason why Kimmy will be on the show because TRRR is airing soon. Or maybe it is really just an individual interview with her only. Not sure.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So off topic but fantastic_27 loved ur signature :) tat da cutest part from date asker!!! James Jirayu is so cute!!!!

Anyways totally can not wait to watch this Lakorn!!!! Also love way Kim say about them!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Teaser 2 scenes are mostly the same as teaser 1. I'm excited for this. Sep 6th, hurry up! :D 5 more days!!!

woo. the ost is out. Thanks, af_1993.