[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Before TRRR aired, I planned to screen capture each episode, but it seems I can't fulfill that anymore.  I am a bit more occupied now than originally planned.  Still, will fight for MK and TRRR til the end. Love Mark. Love Kim. ja.

Cant wait for the 3ZAAP episode! wooot! Looks like they had so much fun shooting that tape.  ^_^

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I'm still watching the 2nd episode. I know I'm late but I'm busy with work so...~ 

I hate that TungKwa! Oh my that girl is sooo evil that she has no respect whatsoever to anyone and even adults! I was expecting one of the moms (Kob's or Bua's) to slap her real hard to unscrew some of the rusted nuts in her brain. ...and she expect Kob's parents would want her in their family if she was to marry Kob? Huh! Real crazy thah girl is.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
:lol: Mark and Kim are so natural with their bickering that sometimes I forget I'm watching a lakorn.  

True!!!
I know that Kim has a boyfriend already but would it be wrong if I were to hope she is with Mark instead? They are so adorable, cute and just suit each other so much! Their chemistry, physics and biology are super awesome! hahaha... <--- head over heels for them too much?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
bun-bun said:
 True!!!I know that Kim has a boyfriend already but would it be wrong if I were to hope she is with Mark instead? They are so adorable, cute and just suit each other so much! Their chemistry, physics and biology are super awesome! hahaha... <--- head over heels for them too much?
Taeng ngaan gun gaw yaag dai, laaw tum mai date gun ting mai dai?
Married couples can divorce so why can't girl/boy friend can't break up? We still have hope for Kobua na.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
Taeng ngaan gun gaw yaag dai, laaw tum mai date gun ting mai dai?
Married couples can divorce so why can't girl/boy friend can't break up? We still have hope for Kobua na.

There's no worry for Kobua... We can all predict the ending already. But hope for Markim? Aaahhh will that ever happen in reality?

SonYukView4ever

Last night MK were shooting for the show Tee Tai Krua with p'Ja. ^^ MK looks cute! I cant wait fir all these shows to come out!!!^^

SonYukView4ever

wow. really? At Kim's brand new house? haha. that's nice. I'd like to see her house too!! ^_^

Anyways, I am almost CAUGHT up with TRRR! I am the weirdest fan, I watched from ep.2, 3, and going backward to 1! LOL. But everything still make sense to me. 555++ Anyways, I LOVE that scene where Kob throws multiple punches at Praan's face!! He is such a D*CK!!! Such a horny douche!! May is so stupid, she doesn't know her husband is messing around!!!

Kob came in just in time to protect Bua, and throw punches like nobody's business at Praan's face! LOL.  Praan was like, "Hey don't interfere with wife/husband's problem!"  KOb looks at him, "Oh your wife?!" punches punches punches at Praan's face!!!  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  Kob was probably thinking, she's my wife you IDIOT!!! hahahaa. :lol2:  :lol2:

SA JAI MAAK! Lol.  

Ok. Spazz more later.  :lolyup:  :lolyup:  :lolyup:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Me too. I am looking forward to all these talk show! So exciting!!!!! 

I find it weird how Jett isn't there but his sister is.I'm assuming because Jett wasn't in any of those photos (???) Since Jett is the producer, shouldn't he be there and not Ja because she have no involvement in this lakorn. Well, to me, I don't think she contribute at all because this lakorn is produce by her brother and not her. Maybe she helped a bit, I guess, because he's her brother. Or  I guess maybe she there because she's Jett's sister and Kimmy them are close. But seriously asking, where is Jett? He should be there instead/too.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ LOL, really? She's one of the host too. I thought there are only 4 of them. 3 men and 1 woman. Which that woman is Oh. I barely see Ja in any of the other episodes. Well, I only see her there when the young generation have an episode.

SonYukView4ever

^^ Lol. Yes, Ja is co-host but she does miss out on some episodes...but she does co-host; and cook for the show..a long time ago she said that. lol however, Ja is almost usually there whenever there's MK on the show 5555^^

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Ummm. Really?? I remember, I always watched that show in the past and I never see her at all. Like NEVER,NEVER,NEVER! Ha. She only appears when the young generation couple are in there, like MK in this case, and others. That's why I'm like why is she there? haha. Well, she should come on more often, then, since she's a co-host too.. Seriously, I think if you are consider a co-host in a reality show, you should at least show up. You know what I mean. You accepted that job;therefore, you should do your duty. If you're too busy with your other work,don't accept it then.( Sorry, getting off hand. Lol. Just my opinion.)

SonYukView4ever

Eh..I don't pay attention to the show unless Mark, or MK are in it.  so, whenever I see Mark or MK, I usually see Ja too. Lol.  but u are right, she should be more dedicated to the show...but I think she's got a more busy schedule...so the other hosts are more linen with her..not sure lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Lol. I got into this show when I notice that they go to celebrity's houses. I wanted to know how their house look like. hahha. I always wonder, if there was an episode that they went to Mark's house or not but I never found it. So, I don't think there have been an episode on that yet. hahaha.. 

SonYukView4ever

I confirm they haven't been to Mark's house yet or else I would be the FIRST fan/person to see it. LOOOL.  :pervie:  :coverlaf:  :loool:

hahah. anyways, how are u liking TRRR so far???? Lol. Meet your expectations yet?  :coverlaf:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Aww man i totally love episode 3...it super good!!! Okay love da scene where they went in and try on their dress & suit...Kob eyes tell it all tat he want her...da wedding scene, da thai ceremony is super cute!!!! Love it when Kob put lip onto da ring. Everyone think he kissin her ring put da truth is tat he is wetting da ring with his saliva :loool: and da past their pass wedding when da grandma is still alive was funny...Kob shout out callin his wife figure "fat" lol...okay i also love Thungkwa entrace hehehe if tat were my car i will be saying "oh sh!t my car, my car!" Da past she pour water on top of Bua head and than toss tat thing and Kob step in and hit him instead...now she used something and start swinging at them...geez she super crazy tat all i got to say and Bua boss husband...he just need to budge off!! :yes:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
-AyLove- said:
^ Ummm. Really?? I remember, I always watched that show in the past and I never see her at all. Like NEVER,NEVER,NEVER! Ha. She only appears when the young generation couple are in there, like MK in this case, and others. That's why I'm like why is she there? haha. Well, she should come on more often, then, since she's a co-host too.. Seriously, I think if you are consider a co-host in a reality show, you should at least show up. You know what I mean. You accepted that job;therefore, you should do your duty. If you're too busy with your other work,don't accept it then.( Sorry, getting off hand. Lol. Just my opinion.)
Khun Ja is not the co-host. She is the co-producer (in another word, one of the 3 bosses). Yes, she will make effort to be there when it's her lakorn or her favourite guest. For one thing, Khun Ja is on the show, every time Kimmy is on it. She will at least be there to cook for them.

And Jet doesn't appear on talk show, except the ones that he was the guest (along with few other producer). And he was on Tee Tai Krau once, with Mario / Taew, Hoi Jai Toranong when they went to his house. He is a somewhat shy guy.