[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Before I watched TRRR I usually skipped the parts that has no pra'nang in them. Now, with Jane being such a B, I am contemplating whether or not to skip her parts. I just hate her character! ...or is it that I don't like the actress? I don't really like her since Raeng Pradtana.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I have another Q. Why do they love to use the same location for lakorns? It's hard to focus when my mind is split into two, to focus on the current scene and remembering the scenes that took place at that very location. E.g the scene at the hotel's pool. We have that memorable "wet" kiss of Yadech there. Ah! I can't focus.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
p'Noom uploaded this picture one day ago, but it's funny how I just saw this picture now. Lol. Anyways, Kim looks beautiful/classy, she rarely dresses up or have her hair down, so seeing her doll up is quite spicy and sexy! :)  Mark always looks good. Lol :p

It looks like MK will be featured on OK Magazine, and hope the magazine will come out before the lakorn ends.  It wouldn't help "promote" the lakorn if the magazine comes out after, unless they're interviewing MK for a future lakorn. lol hahaha jk

cr. p'Noom :)

@bun-bun, I have no idea where is that location, city wise I meant, but I did recognize the place in DJA. lol  It's a pretty beachy place though.

I was also rewatching the end of ep6, and man, I wanted to slap Tengkwa now. Lol.  She is so annoying! My first time watching it, I didn't feel anything for her but now that the drama is going to kick in fast, I want to slap her!! She's so nang'rai and mean, and May has such a scary and intimidating face! She's like a tiger about to jump over someone. lol Such a scary girl for Num Kunchai. How does he handle her? lol

And that scene where Kob just walks away from Bua and Tin at the beach is such a beautiful scene.  I love the angle of the camera, the background and beautiful clouds.  Such a perfect capture, and Kob walking away is just cool too with the music playing perfectly in the background! Ahh, I repeat that scene a couple times. lol :) :)

Yay! Tonight it is!  Lets see how things will roll in for Kob and Bua!!!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Ok now that I've watched the final part of episode 6, I think Tin is very selfish! He should at least be a kind friend consulting and discussing with Kob first, regardless what Kob's decision is. ...and he dare to propose to Bua right in front of KOB??? Have some consideration please! ARGHHH!!! His selfishness has ruined his charming image in my eyes.

lovestar,
yes, let's fall in love with Mark over and over again...!!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
...and I am confused too!

Bua's tears, what does that mean? She's sad because she lost her job? ...or she's sad about divorcing Kob? I doubt about the latter coz she was holding back Tin's hand when he proposed to her. Oh my Bua! It's lucky that Kim plays Bua, or I'll be totally cursing Bua all night long here. RRrrr!!!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult

Stay in front of TV. The real thing is coming. Come and comment

Kimmy IG: What day is today? Watch TRRR and don't forget to vote for us. The most Huggable girl and guy. Because hugging us, you will feel the warmth. Look at our size. Haha.

NadyAidan

sarNie Egg
i'm going to watch ep 6 now! hahahaha,Kim is so funny saying that when fans hug her and Mark,they will feel the warmth because of mark&Kim's sizes! :coverlaf:  :loool:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@ lovestar, i'm also falling in love with MK again. But i think i'm falling in love with the both of them even more. Hahaha.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
K I officially have to CATCH UP !!so confused about wut u guys are talking about and i thought tin was one of the good guy character ? K excited to see it :yes: !!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Khun Tin is one of the good guy. Hah.

Episide 7 should be done with airing around now. Oh, cant wait to watch it!!!!!!! :D

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
Taengwa <3 <3
Sometimes I feel like Kob should go out with her instead. She can be very demanding, but at least she knows how to protect her man from danger. I thought she was really adorable when she brought Kob safely back home and was all smiley afterwards ^.^ She even bought him a birthday present the next day - girl is dedicated ^-^

Kob crying :cry1:
whilst Bua's all happy together with Tin and getting her job back... If in the next episodes she won't suffer at least a little... I wish for Taengwa to b*tch slap her and end up with Kob instead :ninja:

waverly_xiong

sarNie Egg
^ Nah...I find Tangwa delusional and her obsession with Kob is rather annoying. I hope she will eventually grow up!

And I really wish Kob would cut ties with Tangwa. He just makes her more hopeful when he's still meeting up with her.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mk moment is so cute!!! Thanks Ninja and kimmystationworld subber... Lot of love coming from me!!

Cant wait until i watch today episode :) from wat i read, it will be lot of sad ppls tat watch today episode... Poor Kob :cry: going to get my kleenex ready lol

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lmbo. I love Kims comment. Shes such a hilarious and adorable girl. Love the picture she posted of Mark and her.

Btw, did not wake up in time to watch this morning..but looks like a lot of fans are crying fir Kob. Lol sooo many people son sarn him maak. They are crying for him. Lol ahh Need to watch Kob in his sad scenes asap. Boooo Bua lol

feyy

sarNie Hatchling
I am really annoyed with Bua ever since last week episode! 
And I feel so sad for Kob!! I think i hate Tin now.