[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
adsd18/2 said:
i think this is the strongest scne for today's episode mark is n°1 when it come for broken heart scene
every body is crying for him when you go to ig you just see :cry: tears all over :lmao: :bhehe:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV0f_iIxTd4&feature=youtu.be

AWWW. This is such a beautiful scene.  I was half crying, half giggling because Kob's mother knows Kob better than himself, lol.  She spoke his true feelings for him, when he was trying hard to hide that he loved Bua and was sad that he was going to lose her.  I am about to start on ep.7.   Kob looks handsome, manly there. haha.  Even his heartbroken moment and sad emotional/crying scene got me, really well delivered!  He's cute too!!!! haha :)  I have noticed that Kob had grown from the very hyper man to a more composed and grown man as well.

Okay, I'm going to watch ep7 now, and see if I will feel what for Bua or want to slap her too. LOL.  I love Kim, thats why I am able to endure Bua, but if Bua was someone else...I would be really pissed off!! We'll see!!!

Mark also has a tremendous amount of comments in the thousands on his IG, complimenting him, supporting him, encouraging him and even crying for him. LOL WOW!!!! su su KOB!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I thought today episode was kind of Blah. Lol. The only parts that was interesting was the sad, heartbroken Kob's scene. That's all. Lol.

Bua is kind of annoy, I'm sorry, I know she isn't doing anything practically bad,wrong other than, her selfishness. Lol. But she's so mean to Kob, and Kob is too nice to her and everybody else!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I'm not going to lie, I was not happy at all when he said to her he;s not angry at her anymore. Like, What the F**K! Are you kidding me? This dude is too nice. urgh! Hahahah....

Tomorrow episode better be worth it! Ha. i can't believe Tin will come in the middle of Kob and Bua tomorrow. I'm talking about the scene in the preview, when Bua put some cake on Kob's face. Kob got up to chase after Bua to put some on her face but then Tin got up and came in between them. Like, dude, you just ruin the happy mood!!!! Lol. 

One thing to add, I love it how the parents, excluding Bua's father, are coming together to help make Bua realize that she's in love with Kob and not Tin! Hahah. Let's go Team Kob's parents and Bua's mom!!!!! Lol.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Have any of you girls read Kimberley's interview for Lisa yet? It's at Kimmy-Kimberley(official fanpage). Ninja, please correct me I'm wrong. You are the one who translates them,right?

I really like her answers. I love it when she said "With P'Mark we are still close because we work together.We are like brother/sister.It's been like this for a long time and it won't change." Love it when she said, "It won't change." ^-^  This answer of hers make me smile! :) hahahha.. Oh, I love MK!!!!!! Lol.

Here it is, if you girls haven't read it yet.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=570253336344587&set=a.570251789678075.1073741895.206732452696679&type=1&theater

I also like this video. When she said she doesn't like teddy bear, she told Mark that because he asked her what she wants. Mark ended up to brought her a teddy bear. Hahah.. I wonder, if Mark did it on purpose or not. ha. Lol. When fans said Mark's scared of cat, and then Kimmy said, he doesn't seems to be scared of them at all. Lol. Funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oShm0EVx6M

SonYukView4ever

Lol. Omg I havent read it but Mark had to buy her a teddy bear when she specifically didnt want one lol omg hes so annoying. Lol 555

Anyways, I always love Kim's beautiful composed interviews. They are always very thoughtful.

Todays episode was like one of my favorites, weird. Lol like..I love it right when they got off the elevator and Kob seemed sad but still spoke nicely to Bua. 55

Well Ill come back for my thoughts on Bua lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Lol. I know right. How annoying is that. I just have a good feeling, he did that on purpose just to tease her. Lol. Or maybe he did forgot about it. lol. 

SonYukView4ever

Lol. Or maybe teddy bears are cheap so he buys them without thinking..Kim did say Mark never carries money wth him on the set..he even asks Kim for money lol he still owes her money 555 Kim mentioned that on one of the shows. Lol

But I love that Kim still gives one of the best and positive interviews about Mark. I really love how close they are whether as pee-nong or good friends or potential lovers in the future. Lool I just love Kim's interviews in general. Thoughtful and well composed.^^

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Yes, I translated that interview. The teddy bear is one of the clip at KimmyStationWorld.

---
just finished episode 7. I love it. Personally, I think episode 1 is good, 2 & 3 are amazing. In epidote 4-6, it's too watery, filled with annoying Tang-Kwa and the 3 friends got annoying from time to time. The 2 Sub-plot (of hiding the truth) didn't work and it seem like they were just killing time with filler. Took me the entire week to finish those 3 watery episodes. But The cute scenes here and there, keep me going. Honestly, if it wasn't MK, I might have stop watching it all together. It was quite a disappointment after the first 3 amazing episodes.

Well, episode 7 is back, rocking. It's amazing. Through, they broke up and a few heart broken scene. Now, the story is moving again. I'm not sure why a lot of people hate Bau for hurting Kob's feeling. When they went for a divorce, it was clear. She cares and she was longing. But Kob keep repeating to her that they are just friend. Over and over. Of course, Bau doesn't know that he has a secret crush on her. No, she didn't know she hurt his feeling. And she does care for him, to the point of not being able to sleep until he comes home. I'm kind of hoping, Bau doesn't know her feeling too soon. Because that means the end. ... Haha.

-- ps: the sub on viki is done until ep.6.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Well, thank you for the translation, Ninja. I don't know what we will do without you. Hehe. :)

Anyway, I got to agree with you. If it wasn't for MK, I wouldn't be watching this lakorn too. If it was somebody else, I wouldn't even bother watching it, because of the story. Even if I watched it, I probably could of have stopped halfway because it's annoy. lol. I'm usually not fans of these kinds of story line. I'm just not. lol. I will have to admit, I knew this was coming. Hahah. 

Anyway, I hope for there to be many more cute scenes of MK!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!! 

SonYukView4ever

Lol. For sure if it wasnt MK in here...the script would be pretty boring. Lol and I wouldnt have follow up with it this much. Lol

Surprisingly, Im not pissed at Bua like most people bc I could feel that deep down in her heart, shes thinking about Kob. Lol

This lakorn is going to fly by quick. Yeeekssd

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
So, I was looking at manager website, and still can't believe that, that guy fall for Jane's trick! Urgh. lol. :( 

This lakorn sure is flying by fast. It's almost done airing. :(

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I can't think of anybody else, who can take this roles and be so natural.

For one thing, Tang-Kwa appear way too often. Sometime, it feel like she get more screen time than Kob and Bau. She is like their shadow, following them everywhere. And her character is darn annoying. In episode 7, she got less irritated, maybe because Kob and Bau broke up. Or maybe because there is another character, Jane.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Poor kob he sad but pretend to be happy when face to face with bua. I'm teary when he talk with his mom on the phone. I am so annoying that tang-kwa, sometime I just want to slap her face. I don't understand why they do when she told them to do like the scene she ask bua to go check did she very pregnancy. If this was me I will say no and this is not ur business at all, who do u think are u do I has to follow whatever u told me to do

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
from today episode i think that i won´t pity khun Rin for her husband cheating, it was all her fault. she didn´t care about her family at all, how can she cancel her date with her husband just for seating next to swìmming pool and chatting with her friend
friends is important but family is more important
what did Kob tell Bua in the end of preview next episode? did he tell that he will get married with Tang-kwa?
Oh nononnnononononono

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the title    today episode is "awwwwwwwwwwww" :woot: :heart: :crush:

SonYukView4ever

Just a quick update, Mark is going to Japan today to do a fashion shoot for Sudsapda Magazine! Yay!! Looking forward to it! :)

Ok, I'm still finishing up with today's episode. So far, so good.  I like that the lakorn has picked up on the drama, very touchy and heart feeling for Kob, and even Bua.   Kob may be physically with Tin, but she seems rather sad in general.

Kob is nosy.  He invited Tin over to Bua's BDAY merit when she didn't plan to tell him yet.  Kob, man, Kob...why you have to do that?! 

Charmz

sarNie Egg
My heart is broken for kob!!! Waah. Any kind soul can translate the scene he was crying on the phone? Huhuhu. You could feel his pain. I hate tin now. Who does he think he is coming between kob and bua? I grudginly admire tangkwa but i hate jane!!! Kob REALLY loves bua to the point of being stupid thinking that if he let's her go with tin, bua will be the happiest to have her career and dream man. The parents were right, they dont know the language of love!!

Charmz

sarNie Egg
Im watching ep 8 now unsubbed and my heart is breaking for little kero. How can bua invite tin to kob's bday?!!! Mark acts so well. Gah the whole suffering in silence makes it all the more painful!

waverly_xiong

sarNie Egg
There are too many villains in this lakorn. It gets annoying. I thought Tangkwa, Pran, and Anuka were enough and then...they add Jane and her mother. I'm having love-hate relationship with this lakorn right now.