[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Here is another interview from them (subbed).  It was from Openning ceremony on Feb. 14th.  But I just saw it not too long ago.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQQBsoI1ya0[/youtube]

We have a few new members.  Welcome.  In case you haven't seen & you are interested, here is a playlist of TRRR Behind the scene.  Hope you don't get MK overload ... hehe.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9NdGLibamhwiCm5xB67Ez6yTGUVyX8xe

Added a new playlist for variety shows:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9NdGLibamhwUKoHul4PHLZA_VSKu_Pam

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Someone asked me for a translation.  The scanned article cut off at the top edge a little.  So I'm making some guess (in bracket).

Kim: (Kim complained a little that that Mark likes to prank her.  When they interview together, Mark will give very short answer and throw the question her way).  The camera is on them.  So Kim can't do much to him.  She wanted to return the favour to him sometime.  But she's too slow.  And she is also concerned that Mark might get mad at her.  So she has to continue to be his victim.  

Report ask them to give some reasoning for fans to continue their support for Mark_kim, as fantasy couple.

Kim: When we worked together.  The back & forward interaction is very natural.  It's very smooth.  Therefore, please continue your support.  So we can work together again.

Mark: We have matching chemistry.  When we act in lakorn, it's like we are not acting.  It's like we were just chatting.  The interaction is natural.  I like it.  If I have to act with Kim again.  Even 10 more times, I won't refuse.

Kim: If we pair up again.  In the next lakorn, I want a role of a crazy person.  Following Mark and beat him up in entire lakorn.  Because I'm crazy, viewer won't get mad at me.  I will slap ... slap ... slap ... slap.  For my revenge.  

Should we change them from fantasy couple to revengeful couple.  Hope the viewer keep smiling reading this.  Does that mean you like a violent pair? ... Haha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thank You, Ninja!!!!! You rocks! :)

Hahhaha... MK so cute! Lol. At Kimmy's answer when she will follow Mark and beat him up. Ha. LMAO..

Cute! When Mark said " If I have to act with Kim again.  Even 10 more times, I won't refuse." heheheh.. Giving me hope!!! haha..
Oh, I love these two they're so cute together. MK forever!!!

NadyAidan

sarNie Egg
@AyLove going to miss MK so much! :yes: ..I guess i'm going to be more focused on my study after finishing watching my MK..Lol! MK keep me anticipating with their cute actions!  :clap:  :lolyup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
you know this lakorn is reallly reallly different from any others it's really special it's unbelievably believable  you just can feel it sooooo mucchh  :rolleyes1: especially the most part of kob when he express his pain ouuuuuh it's justt awwww you can feel how much he loves her  :rain: oh and today episode "what a episode" :shock2:  kim was splendid  and i have to say that mk is the best pair eveeeeeeer  you can feel and believe the story they are telling i enjoyed it very much but every thing must comes to an end and we are in the end

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
Spoilers, so don't read on if you haven't seen the episode yet!!!

haaaaaaaaa Bua, now she's finally aware about her feelings... thanks to Tin

She's lucky Tin realized it or else she would've most likely married him without ever knowing anything. But she really was obvious, one day she can't stop crying "due to shock" and the next day she's all happy, completely forgetting to feel sorry for her friend who's in a family crisis...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@icebe, "screaming" i want to read your spoiler!!!!! Hahah. But i didnt. I scroll right down to comment. Hahah.

@nadyaidan, hahahh. I know what you mean. Maybe after trrr is done airing i will also be more focus on school work. Lol. I have a feeling i wont, though. Hahha.

NadyAidan

sarNie Egg
@Aylove i think i might end up the same as you.not going to really focus on work..hahahaha. why do i feel that taengkwa might end up with tin? :shrug:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Omg. Im so jealous with all your spoilers. Lol I read them anyway...bc supposedly I already seen screen captures. Lol need to see todays episode soon...^^

But aww I feel so lucky. Lol Both Mark and Toomtam attended Mens Health event today and even managed to get a few group shots together. Who couldnt be any luckier.lol. So hot!!! XD

Ok. Back TRRR. Lol its good Bua realizes her feelings...that girl was too blindfolded til now!

gummybears_yum

sarNie Egg
Ninja007 thanks omg MK need to realize their real feeling a like the lakorn im sorry jett lol I still have high hope for them even though I would like mark for myself hehe.

Ahh the spoiler alert but I hope they extend a little because it wasn't much MK scenes the past eps.