[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

MarkKim

sarNie Egg
Ninja007 said:
Here is another interview from them (subbed).  It was from Openning ceremony on Feb. 14th.  But I just saw it not too long ago.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQQBsoI1ya0[/youtube]

We have a few new members.  Welcome.  In case you haven't seen & you are interested, here is a playlist of TRRR Behind the scene.  Hope you don't get MK overload ... hehe.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9NdGLibamhwiCm5xB67Ez6yTGUVyX8xe

Added a new playlist for variety shows:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9NdGLibamhwUKoHul4PHLZA_VSKu_Pam
Firstly thank you for the post! I'm very new to this lakorn and all stuff. I'm from India and a huge MK fan so just now created an account!
Thanks again for uploading this :)
Mark is a gentleman, he shadows Kim's eyes bcos the sun rays were too harsh for her.. Awww how cute :* Mark-Kim are MADE FOR EACH OTHER!
They just need to realise this and start dating!!
Most importantly, Mark always makes an eye contct with kim. Even here http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mtXZiKkVqtI the host teases Mark for keep looking at Kim. Man just start dating please :p
Mark-Kim are way better than Yadech.. Seriously!! :-D

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Welcome MarkKim to the thread. :) wow, you're from India. Nice. I love it how there are fans from around the world. Its a beautiful thing. :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
More and More fans are joining us...it doesnt matter when u join us at least we know there are other that thinks like us :)

Welcome MarkKim...welcome to MK world :p and like AyLove say...WOW ur from India :faint: glad tat MK is having fans all around da world??? <--- i could say tat right??? :p

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I would llike to hear feedback on this lakorn. I'm kinda scared to watch lakorns now cause I feel like I get so disappointed with lakorns nowadays.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@AnnTfan, Hi! How have you been? I don't see you around here anymore. Anyway, I'm not sure if any of the girls are done with the lakorn yet but I am. lol. Here;s my feedback. 

Overall, I thought this lakorn was okay,good. When the first 3 episodes came out it was so good! Love it.I Lol throughout it. It caught my attention,which is good! And then as it progressed, it got annoy because of some of the characters. And that happened to be Tang-Kwa, that's when she started showing up in every scenes. Tang-kwa's character is really a pain in the butt to watch. I think I complained about her even more than I complimented on MK. haha. I was quite disappointed because in the middle of the lakorn, it was just heartbroken. There wasn't as much "cute" scenes of them(Bau-Kob) at all. Yeah, there was here and there but not a lot at all. Kob is sad throughout the whole lakorn. Kob love and protect Bau, but Bau pay no attention. She's in love with Tin and her work. It's basically a one sided love story. I kind of have a feeling this was going to happen because when reading the story line, it tells you already. Not a surprised. But when they said this will be a "Romantic/Comedy" "Sabai" type of lakorn, I expected it to be that more. But, it wasn't really that, only some. So, these are my disappointment in this lakorn. Another disappointment was the length of the lakorn, only 11 episodes! They could of have given us 12 at least! And there should of have been a third wedding!!! Helloooo!!

Now to what I like about this lakorn, I actually like every MK scenes together because they're so cute together. And I do admit, I do like the scenes when Kob(Mark) is sad. Very touching.. Lol. I also like the last two episodes and you can also consider the ending of episode 9, these are the scenes when Bau(Kim) finally started to become sad and heartbroken for Kob! (Yay!!!!! Took this girl forever! Lol.) I think that watching the last episode totally make up for all those annoy scenes and barely no scenes of MK in the middle of the lakorn. It totally did!!!!!!! The hugging,dancing, flashback, everything was so good!!!! *SCREAMING* *Fin* (lol). PERFECT! Everything was Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! Just thinking about it and writing this now just make me want to go watch it again. Lol. Man, if only she realize it faster, it would of have been the BOOM! Or if there was another episode, it would have been the BOOM! MK's chemistry in the last episode was darn good!!! 

As for recommendation,in my honest opinion, if you're the type of person who don't like "one sided love story" I don't recommend you to watch this lakorn BUT watch only the first 3 episodes and last 2 episodes, and the cut scenes of MK . MK's scenes together was cute! Must watch. A Must!!!!!!!!! But if you don't want to watch the first 3 episodes and cut scenes of MK, you have to watch the last episode!!!!!! At least the last episode!!!!!!!!!! This was what I was waiting for!!! hehehe... If you are into "one sided love story" then go for it. And if your a MK lover, you have to go for it! Because I watched it for MK! If it wasn't for MK, I wouldn't even watched and finished it. I would of have watched the first 3 episodes, and then stopped but since it was MK, I finished it. :D 

Okay, MK next lakorn better be a slap/kiss/romantic type!!!!!!!!!!! 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Mark had an event with Min P today. During it, I think Mark was asked from the host to said his popular line from TRRR " Miaaa.....Ja" Lol Love it how the crowd said it with him too. hahahah...
The clip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJAhT510K1s

--------------
Mark posted this on his Ig.

http://web.stagram.com/p/555301870565867908_4918087

It said "Good Morning" then on the bottom he wrote "Mia Ja........"  hahahahahahahah.. This boy is too cute and funny. 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol. Aylove..love ur review and recommendation..555 anyways AnnTfan...people in Thailand seem to REALLY LOVE this lakorn no joke. Everyone tags and loveeeeeees the mia ja line lol. Even some celebrities and sports teams love TRRR. But as Americans, and if youre not a hardcore MK fan, this lakorn may not be ur cup of tea instantly...but if u slowly watch it without forcing urself to finish it..u might enjoy it. It is a decent lakorn with light humor..but Kob is the most pitiful character. Lol. He's just so adorable being sad. Even I still have to go back and watch the entire lakorn all over again for MK NOW THAT im having MK Withdrawals. Looolz

Will Comment later on the ending..^^

waverly_xiong

sarNie Egg
Honestly, I have a love/hate relationship for this lakorn. I felt that Tangkwa, Pran, and Jane had more screen time than the pranang. I wished the production team would have lessen their scenes, since it was very repetitive and annoying to watch. I was also disappointed at the lack of character development, but that may have been due to this lakorn being a short series. However, I was surprised they managed to wrap everything up with just 11 episodes.

I honestly hope Kim does not do another lakorn produced by Jett. Like another commentator at Spicy Forum said this may have effected her onscreen performance with Mark. Don't get me wrong, they had good chemistry, but it just may have been better with another producer. Otherwise, it was enjoyable. I just hope that Mark and Kim reunites in a lakorn with more substance. I wouldn't mind them doing a collaboration with Ann again.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I agree with AyLove 's review.  First 3 episodes are amazing.  If this lakorn ended with 3 episodes or the tone keep going that way, it would have been one of my most favourite lakorn of all time.  Episode 4-6 went nowhere.  Episode 7-9, the story gets interesting again.  But too much focus on the supporting character.  And the last 2 episodes are also good.

The cast are amazing, espeically Mark-Kim and their parents.  Due did well for her first lakorn.  But her character is so annoying and she has more screen time than Kob and Bau.  This lakorn was suppose to be feel good lakorn.  But they add excessive drama into it.  Like someone said, the character doesn't seem to have any development until the very last episode.  They could add 1-2 episode for Kob & Bau childhood/teenage days.  Just to show their connection and why Kob loves Bau so much.  Why did they get a divorce after their first marriage.  But nope.  They added so many scene of that annoying Tang-Kwa and Jane.  The production is good.  But the script needs improvement. 

If you are impatient, Watch the first 3 episode, last 2 episodes.  Don't miss the variety show and behind the scene.  Those are too funny.

From TRRR, Mark gains so much popularity.  And the MK is taking on lots of new fans.  Kimmy 's acting is good as usual.  But the script fell short and didn't give much for Kimmy to showcase her skill.  Bau was clueless, most of the time. 

Well, I can't wait to see Kimmy in Tiger.  That one should allow Kim to show-off her acting.  Nang'k role in Tiger is probably the most challenging role in that series. 

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm totally in love with Mark in this lakorn >.< I love it when he always screams mia ja especially in Ep.1 when he needed more money to buy food lol. I like Mark's role here more than PCKK. I hate when they use facebook in lakorns. Urgg

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
kidteeuuuuuunnggg!!!
I'm missing these two...

to Chalidaluvprin: Wow, having Kob's "Miae jaaaaa" every morning/every call would be nice, especially with Mark's voice :wub:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
icebe said:
kidteeuuuuuunnggg!!!
I'm missing these two...

to Chalidaluvprin: Wow, having Kob's "Miae jaaaaa" every morning/every call would be nice, especially with Mark's voice :wub:
Yes that is so awesome hearing his voice every morning but this voice sometimes makes me dream tons and tons about him that I don't wanna wake up and be late for school.

MarkKim

sarNie Egg
So, it's OFFICIAL!! That, Kim and P'Jett are not seeing each other anymore!! Hehe Kim deserves someone better than P'Jett!! :lmao3:  :clap:  :woot:  :woot2:  :dance1: 
But, what annoys me the most is the MEDIA in Thailand! Like, I've seen many interviews of Thai actors, and the Media is really too NOSY, INQUISITIVE and MEDDLESOME. They ask too many like really hell lot of questions about the actors's personal, private life. At the same time, the Thai actors reaction also amused me. I mean the actors are ready to reveal everything about their private life, who they're seeing, where did they meet first time, what caused the break-up, what they had for breakfast/lunch/dinner, why they didn't talk last time, why they like to go here... OH MY GOD! Just give me a break guys. Like really?? You need to protect your private life and keep a thin line between professional and personal life. It's funny how the actors answer to each of the question asked by media. :eyetwitch: 
But, in India and other parts of the world (Hollywood, or in any country), the celebrities keep their personal life private. Even if media persons ask them 'who are u dating?' why did u break-up?' or any questions, and if the person is not comfortable or doesn't want to answer, they say to the media person to skip the question or say 'I dont wanna talk abt my personal life, bcos I want my work to be noticed more than my private life cos I'm here to work' politely!
But in Thailand, the media is just too much. They don't respect celebrities privacy I guess. Even here, in this video, Kim was flooded with so many questions and she answered to all  :shrug: 
It's really annoying.. Well it's just my opinion as I've seen almost in all interviews media behaving this way. They take celebrities for granted!
I'm sorry if my comments are rude but I'm seriously tired of this media person who always ask private questions! All I ask is "Give some space, after all they're humans"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugHlBljUU3Q

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Yes I listened to Kims interview on newsplus last night and Kim actually answered really well, she dodge the bullet from the media and she was more serious in the interview tooo.

Sorry Jett please dont cry over a 22 years old girl who couldnt fall in love with you. Su su Kimmy!

Jett please man up and do ur job as a director and Kimmy will be fine by herself. Lol