[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Oishi's campaign at Esplanade 03/14/12

cr as tagged

cr: Oishi Drink Station FB

cr: Star News (สตาร์นิวส์) FB

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech really works non-stop..... What a hard working person na. And he got 3.7 GPA!!!!! WOOOOOOW!!!!
I know...he has events almost everyday plus lakorn, school and everything else!!! He is really super amazing!! No wonder he needed more assistant managers to help out with his crazy schedule!! I love seeing him in events and all and drooling over the pictures but in the back of my mind I think he should slow down a little bit. I dont' want him to get burned out at such an young age!! I'm so sad because his ultimately goal is to work hehind the camera. In the meantime, I'm just savoring every moment that he gives us whether it's lakorn, photo shoots, events etc!! Anyway, I hope he gets some time off and rest up!

BTW, I love you new siggy! He's so adorable!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OMGosh, I love this Oishi commercial!! It must be really expensive to get all five here! It's funny!! I love Nadech's part surrounded by the women!!
Nadech: "You do like the mask or do you like Nadech?" I just love his expression after the women answered "Nadech" and hugged him. hehehe Even the grandma loves him!!

cr: OishiNewsStation

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Lol as annoying as Viyada will be, I adore Gubgib. She's so funny.

Nadech's part in the commercial was best, 555 it was like he wasn't in a cf but acting in lakorn or something.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol as annoying as Viyada will be, I adore Gubgib. She's so funny.

Nadech's part in the commercial was best, 555 it was like he wasn't in a cf but acting in lakorn or something.
I kept on replaying that part!! He was flirting with his eyes and smiles!! :drools: I love it!! How can anyone resist that even grandma is not immune to his charm!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Photo Book Channel3 4+1 superstar concert Greeeeed!! Love these!!

cr as tagged

He is soooo darn cute! CF shot for Samsung. There are 2 sets of shots ka ( I think....)

cr: mindscape FB ka.... there are more... check them out on FB naka.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Kiki!! I'm so excited about these pictures!! He looks really cute with the glasses!!

He's always interested in the BTS work

cr: Mindscape FB

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
ig@nadechyaya:"เตรียมพบกับ​หนังสือ "ณเดชน์ในดวงใจ" เร็วๆนี้ by Image Publishing" (Be prepare for a new book called "Nadech In My Heart" coming soon) I think this is the new book his mom wrote about raising him and the proceeds will go to charity.