[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
ahhh..they gotta end the good part..wonder what p'ek gonna do to n'ek hehe. the part he dry her hair was cute&fell stare at eachother keke. was so funny when he blow "can"&she move her head haha, yaya so cute. cute when they smile at eachother after laugh at vi&way. the bike scene was so cute she hug him tight hehe. yaya look cute with glasses. i was rooting if p'ek can fix the tractor car and he can, haha to n'ek and people who insult him. so true what p'ek said to n'ek, a girl who like to act like a child haha. i like the part the grandma said to vi after p'ek can fix the tractor, he's talented or not we have to wait and see but for sure he's a kind person. can't wait for next eps. i like that we don't have to wait till the middle of the lakorn before get to see p'ek and n'ek cute scenes. we get to see some in the beginning already.
I have a feeling he's probably going to pull out a twig from her hair, or something, lol. And I agree, I love how there's already cute scenes, that must mean it's only going to get sweeter as love blossom between them, and especially after they realize their feelings for each other ;)

Anyway, just thought I'd share this video I made of some of my favorite Athit and Duranee scenes from the first three episodes. There was definitely too many scenes to fit into one song; it was hard to pick XD

Edit: it's showing up weird on the forum, the subtitle shows up better on youtube...

kenann_fan, Thanks for the picture, she's so beautiful and will probably grow more breathtaking with time!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^I agree, Yaya is just more Beautiful every day​

Thanks for sharing all of your favorite scene so far. Those are also some of my​
favorite scene also.​

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Oh thinking about the next part is so going to break my heart if what im guessing in the next episodes are true. huh, well love Yadech forever can't wait to see what happens next ♥

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ kikichue. Yup next week episode would suck becausehe will get tease by nee!​
And thongprasi will be playing her game soon. But I'm ready for the muture Nee now.​
Once she realize what she did wrong.​
It only means that Nee will be getting along with Ahtit soon.​

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
@ kikichue. Yup next week episode would suck becausehe will get tease by nee!​
And thongprasi will be playing her game soon. But I'm ready for the muture Nee now.​
Once she realize what she did wrong.​
It only means that Nee will be getting along with Ahtit soon.​
I know but she'll regret doing that to Arthit also so just thinking about it i'm also happy but unhappy about Thongprasi..... I hope the sweetness btw the two comes quick because im dying to see them acting all lovely dovely together hah lol

ljhei

sarNie Egg
ratings for June 29-30:

29: I love the fin 8.9 (8.0,9.1), who occupy this land. 8.3 (10.1,8.0) over 3.0 (3.8,2.9) Pin woman 11.8 (9.3,12.2)
30: This is one of the Earth 6.6 (9.4,6.2), baptized 5 2.7 (2.7,2.7) styled game 10.5 (5.8,11.4) Pin woman 15.1 (8.8,16.2), cousin of 3.0 (3.4,3.0).

credit:ไก่ลูกแมว

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFoLg1apNz0&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lONEZK3defA&feature=plcp

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
ratings for June 29-30:

29: I love the fin 8.9 (8.0,9.1), who occupy this land. 8.3 (10.1,8.0) over 3.0 (3.8,2.9) Pin woman 11.8 (9.3,12.2)
30: This is one of the Earth 6.6 (9.4,6.2), baptized 5 2.7 (2.7,2.7) styled game 10.5 (5.8,11.4) Pin woman 15.1 (8.8,16.2), cousin of 3.0 (3.4,3.0).

credit:ไก่ลูกแมว
I was laughing my butt off when i saw this comment. LOL the title of the lakorn are really funny!!! XDXD Thank you anyways

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
I find it really entertaining! Not boring at all! OMG! Thank you so much for this! I was surprised at how amazing this event was! I absolutely grinned and laughed like a maniac throughout the entire 40 minutes of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWWJ3lC6BV0-- like literally! 555 I loved Nadech's take on "Kreng Jai"! This was so entertaining! 555 Was it just me or did someone from the crowd shout "Take it off!" when Nadech was semi-undressing/unbuttoning on stage? (Loved that btw!) 555 Maybe I'm trippin'... but then someone was like "alai na?" after that comment so maybe someone really did say that! I like some lakorns nam nao too but once in a while I need a break with a refreshing, moral type lakorn like this! I find this lakorn to be quite entertaining and fresh! Same here! Yaya was really cracking up during some parts of this event -- so narak!
Yim talod wayla. Lol.
Sooo funny and cute :).

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Yaya is soooo Beautiful, just drop dead BEAUTIFUL!

credit: ch3 fb
OMG! So beautiful!

I know this is supposed to be a cute & funny lakorn, but I was crying like a baby when Yaya was "noi jai" and cried to Khun Yak about being a orphan. Yaya's crying is superb!!