[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! So beautiful!

I know this is supposed to be a cute & funny lakorn, but I was crying like a baby when Yaya was "noi jai" and cried to Khun Yak about being a orphan. Yaya's crying is superb!!
I agree, and this is coming from someone who doesn't even understand Thai, lol. The emotions she put into that scene really got to me and I found myself teary-eyed. The tone of her voice and the situation she's in, I could really empathize with Nee's insecurities.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Yaya looks flawless in that Photogenic picture. Yellow seems to compliment her really well. Actually never mind, she looks good in almost every shade and it makes me wish that she during events she would stray away from the classic Black & White and wear more colour. I'm not complaining though, it's just a a secret wish lol. But back on topic, I have to agree with ceda_lee. Yaya did a beautiful job in that crying scene. Her facial expressions and voice were in sync to her character as the insecure and bratty Darunee. She's definitely improved in the crying department and I can't be more proud of her. *clap clap*.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I would be likely to get bashed for asking such a simple question so if you are bothered by it, please move on but if u r kind enough to give a simple question a simple answer please do so. is this air in hd? thanks in advance.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
This is making me miss DJA. The scenery...the bickering between Nee & Athit. Just beautiful. I am actually watching this with English subs because I want to understand everything.

I would be likely to get bashed for asking such a simple question so if you are bothered by it, please move on but if u r kind enough to give a simple question a simple answer please do so. is this air in hd? thanks in advance.
If you are looking for quality, AnnaCafe has the best (1020p HD) but she is only on epi. 1/4
Here is her channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/annacafe/videos

TheIQzeroII also has it on HD (720p) and she uploads the entire episode all together. Here is how she titles them.
http://youtu.be/0_J6SskqeLs

Yaya is soooo Beautiful, just drop dead BEAUTIFUL!
HEY - that's my last MV's title for Nadech. hehehehe. Yes, she is and he is too!

I love this lakorn na. I didn't think that I would (I am not into farm stories... I prefer slap/kiss) but this lakorn kinda surprised me. I find myself laughing and enjoying the show..... I am already in love with Athit and N'Nee is a such a brat. I love her too. lol

Is it just me, but it seems like every time you put Nadech and an instrument together, it's always a turn-on. Athit is so hot playing the kaen.
I meant to comment on this a few days ago na....... I AM SO GLAD YOU MENTIONED THIS. HE WAS SO HOT DURING THAT SCENE. I was re-watching Athit playing the kaen several times in Epi.2 and am glad I am not the only one. LOL. ok..... will go to 50 thread to continue my comment on this na. hahaha

Oh, Candy and Miss Bouakham, thanks for the vids. LOVE them. I'd make them too but my 50th vid is up next and I already dedicated to "fifty" so I'll have to wait on TNNKK vids. :) I can't wait for more sweet scenes from Athit and Darunee. Keep them coming na.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I meant to comment on this a few days ago na....... I AM SO GLAD YOU MENTIONED THIS. HE WAS SO HOT DURING THAT SCENE. I was re-watching Athit playing the kaen several times in Epi.2 and am glad I am not the only one. LOL. ok..... will go to 50 thread to continue my comment on this na. hahaha

Oh, Candy and Miss Bouakham, thanks for the vids. LOVE them. I'd make them too but my 50th vid is up next and I already dedicated to "fifty" so I'll have to wait on TNNKK vids. :) I can't wait for more sweet scenes from Athit and Darunee. Keep them coming na.
Oh good everyone's been updating on there ff i'm so happy to hear it that you going to start on 50 again!!♥♥)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
catching up. Athit, man, he makes me imagine Fai having a twin, except less denim and less fire. Such. A. Sweetheart.
Yaya makes one adorable Darunee, but I am not warming up to Nee yet as she is still quite bratty.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
catching up. Athit, man, he makes me imagine Fai having a twin, except less denim and less fire. Such. A. Sweetheart.
Yaya makes one adorable Darunee, but I am not warming up to Nee yet as she is still quite bratty.
Just wait she'll come around ahaha hopfully next ep....