[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
OMG i'm so sad tomorrow is the end, but worth watching so much. I love yadech haha they never seized to disappoint me at all. hehe!! Another lakorn please.....haha

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ Same here kia. It's sad to know that this is ending soon aaaaaa TOMMOROW! I felt like I just watch the first
Epi yesterday. *sign* what should I do next after TNNKK is done airng. It's gonna really suck
cause I really don't have anything to watch after this. Let me just tell you this, in my mind I only have Yadech and
Yadech. I can't seem to move on. The fever is just to high!!! Lol...YADECHHHHHH..... What have you done to us!!! <3

Btw, I love your saggy! <3

Meteor

sarNie Egg
I LOVE EP16!!!!!!!GOSH. Their sweetness is KILLING me !!!!!!!!!! :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: Their chemistry is so naturally strong , made me blush :crush:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
^ Same here kia. It's sad to know that this is ending soon aaaaaa TOMMOROW! I felt like I just watch the first
Epi yesterday. *sign* what should I do next after TNNKK is done airng. It's gonna really suck
cause I really don't have anything to watch after this. Let me just tell you this, in my mind I only have Yadech and
Yadech. I can't seem to move on. The fever is just to high!!! Lol...YADECHHHHHH..... What have you done to us!!! <3

Btw, I love your saggy! <3
Haha thx got it from one of my friends haha....well i still want more yadech hehe imma make a rerun through all there lakorns haha!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^Me too!!! Lol....Looks like we are both on the same page! Nothing is better then a re-run of
Yadech's lakorn. DJA, GRGR, TNNKK! We Yadech fans are just to spiol and that's the truth! <3

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I LOVE EP16!!!!!!!GOSH. Their sweetness is KILLING me !!!!!!!!!! :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: Their chemistry is so naturally strong , made me blush :crush:
Of course we are all going to blush when ever Yadech have sweet loving scene. Lol....We all can't resist it! Am I right???

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
I love the sweet scenes :heart: . Oh I don't want this to end. LOVE Yadech soooooo much. More lakorn with them please.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Today's episode was too cute! I couldn't stop smiling. Yadech haters need to watch episode 16, because they just ooze chemistry off the screen! LOL
Athit was just too cute, stealing hugs and kisses...I think men like that are adorable!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ True, True, man like that are adorable. But it's just funny how in the beginning
Athit was such a gentlemen and now look at him, he can't resist Nee at all. :coverlaf: He
would be stealing kisses from left to right. I love this man<3

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^What if he's like that in real life?! :woot2: Uh oh...I think Nadech is edging out Ice as my Thai husband LOL I almost have one from each country LOL This lakorn has gotten me to fall more in love with him!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Haha true Arthit is just stealing kisses here and there. So cute!! I will never get tired of this lakorn so naruk ka hehehe :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^What if he's like that in real life?! :woot2: Uh oh...I think Nadech is edging out Ice as my Thai husband LOL I almost have one from each country LOL This lakorn has gotten me to fall more in love with him!
OH MY... If he is really like that then, he better find a way to run cause I'll
be looking for him everywhere! Lmao....Ummmmmm never mind,
just stay there and I'll do the job Nadech! :coverlaf:

WHATTTTT one from each country??? Are serious about this!! lol...

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Never ever in a million years will I get tired of DJA, GRGR, TNNKK. I'm
just starting. ;)
Haha just saying as in a kidding way, are u camping here tonight Sheng?? haha jkjk I know, haha im making a rerun through all there lakorns want to tag along?? Hahaha YADECH I WANT ANOTHER LAKORN!! haha but maybe not know hehe wait for about a year of maybe a month haha I dont want to wait either hehe but imma wait until another lakorn is confirm for yadech as we all know there are so many producers who want to work with yadech already and also having Ann adore them and wanting to work with them together brighten up my mood.!!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ Lol... For sure I'm camping here tonight , because the weekend is when I'm here most of the time.
Then work would get in my way, and I can't camp here as much.
As you can see. Lol... And of course I'll tag along! I'm gonna Re-run it right now starting
with DJA so I don't have to keep waiting for TNNKK last episode tommorow.

Do you want to camp here with me tonight??? Let hit page 200!