[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Ah i am dying just imaging Yadech acting out all the real adorable scenes that Pok and Andrew did!
So much Yadech to look forward to!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Yteen got info from YayaUrassaya.com and posted at YADECH FORUM:

P'Mam (producer) said fitting is July 8th. I am waiting for the link from her as reference, na. I am excited. Big things happening for YADECH. I have been in SPAZZ mode since the teaser for GRGR came out. Now we get this news! :)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Really Dal!
I am so excited that we are finally going to see a fitting for this, sooner than I expected. I am dying to see how they will look in here. Ahh! And Nadech will be playing Yaya older brother...even if they're not related. How cute would Yaya look in here, I remember Pok was so cute and she is always jealous at Andrew for getting all the attention. Lol.
I want to see this so badly...yes just the teaser from GRGR already got my heart pumping till now. miss Yadech so much.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I hate Facebook. It is confusing to me. I finally get one and it's hard to use. Maybe I am too old for it. LOL. Yteen said it was at YayaUrassaya.com FB. I found it on their wall. P'Mam tweeted it:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=161111687293053&set=a.144763948927827.32770.144601775610711&type=1&ref=nf

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Nice! Toranee is going to be so cute, romantic and let us not forget: MODERN!
Lol

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah agree, I really am excited for this one. In the future after GRGR and TNKK ends I hope one day Barry and Yaya can play in a princess and bodyguard role. Like Manee Yard Fah...I would love that so much. I always look at them like Yaya is the princess, and Nadech is her prince or strong protector. How beautiful would she look in the outfit, and how hot would he be. Lol.

Thanks for the info, I am counting down the days for the fitting.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks Dal for the news!

This is a very good year Yadech fans!

MissLuna

sarNie Egg
Yeah agree, I really am excited for this one. In the future after GRGR and TNKK ends I hope one day Barry and Yaya can play in a princess and bodyguard role. Like Manee Yard Fah...I would love that so much. I always look at them like Yaya is the princess, and Nadech is her prince or strong protector. How beautiful would she look in the outfit, and how hot would he be. Lol.
Yeah, me too ^^ I want to see Nadech and Yaya in a boran lakorn too. Just imagine how they are beautiful in the outfit. Wow, cant wait to see. Maybe we should blackmail the CH3 and ask for a boran lakorn with Yadech as the main characters :))

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I guess it's because they're behind schedule. I remember they were suppose to have an opening for GRGR, but they had to keep changing the date due to other delays. TNKK was already suppose to start filming I believe...I think that's the reason that are rushing to film GRGR so they can start on this one. I think they will air two Yadech lakorn in this year, not sure if they will air this one next year though.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't wait to see how Barry and Yaya will look, including the other cast that will be in here. Just the picture of Charles in GRGR already got me so excited! I hope Barry will have his hair comb to the back in this one too, but really I don't mind because he always look cute. Yaya is going to be so cute.

Only 2 days left until July 8!!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I'm sure the fitting has happened already since it is July 8th in the evening in Thailand. Hopefully we will see pictures really soon.

violet

sarNie Egg
I'm sure the fitting has happened already since it is July 8th in the evening in Thailand. Hopefully we will see pictures really soon.
No,it's July 7 in Thailand now. The fitting will be tomorrow. Can't wait!
Hope we can see pictures even videos tomorrow!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
LOL, you're right, Violet. They're around 12 hours ahead. I guess I wasn't thinking right since I had just woken up on that post. :)

I am super excited to see the wardrobe.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I wonder who gib is going to be in here?
I wonder if she's going to be playing that one rai who is going to marry Nadech ?

credits to:
YayaUrassaya.com

meenia

sarNie Adult
i bet gib is playing the wife role.. in andrew and pok, andrew's wife was pretty weird i mean her character. lol.. if not then the cousin or the friend. There wasn't that many girls in the lakorn. There was only three that was close enough with andrew. I can't wait for this one and their other one is not even out yet..