[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

I know that Yaya going to Norway but I didn't know that Nadech is going to England?

I think he is going to England for Fino naka. work related.

opps, top the page.
here is a photo that I like na. Love him in black tees and beany. wish I know how to knit, would knit one for him because he seems to like hats.

cr: Barry.ya FB

pics with Yaya. These really made me smile. I think it's after making merits for his birthday in Chaing Rai today.

cr: Barry.Ya FB

Notice the matching bracelets? I love them doing merits together.....
They took it off when they landed in BKK. Should they have done that? I thought you are supposed to wear it until it falls off.

His post today in NDW:
He said "He made a merit today in Chaing Rai and thanks for all fans all website and all gifts that he got and he wished for all his fans to be happy and he always supporting." (trans by the wonderful Barry.ya admin ka)

somp9

sarNie Adult
Nadech is a talented guy. He is also good in repeating words in different languages.
Yaya is acting funny now when she surround by him, not like before she is so shy and proper manners.

cikna

sarNie Adult
is that the baby who will play Tawan??
yadech and a baby?? oh, my wish comes true..finally!!!!

not finish... going to scan this as soon i am done INKING these... yup it's my anime version of TNNKK

previous:
my DJA anime version

my GRGR anime version
u r so talented, dear! i mean, seriously! these are awesome! thanks for sharing

Is there anything else this boy cannot do?

He can act, sing, dance, play instruments, model, speak well in public, being funny and silly, and now he can knit.
he can knit????????..em....yeah, what else he cannot do???

cute >//<

cre: Barry.Ya fb
it's definitely cute to the max!!

cikna

sarNie Adult
Here I am, finding peace and serenity...fun and joy...hehehe...can't get enough of Yadech...so here i am..i've been reading a few pages in this forum. it's obvious that yaya and nadech are not those typical thai actors that i used to watch before. i mean, they are the opposite. they are very approachable, friendly, which makes them very much connected to fans such as myself. yaya is that pretty girl who doesn't act like a typical pretty girl. she's naturally funny, she doesn't have that egoistic air to her, she's fresh. i simply love her! and nadech, is that wonderful gentleman who, just like yaya, doesn't have that egoistic air to him. he's just being who is; funny and being real. i definitely look forward for this lakorn. yup, malaysia luv yadech!

cikna

sarNie Adult
credit as tagged

owh......them with baby! call me bias, but i think they are natural holding a baby. i've watched many dramas where the leads seem to be ackward holding a small child. but these two like they know exactly what they are doing. i've watched a video on YT where nadech was holding a baby. my first impression: that was so natural!! and this pic of him with another baby confirms my POV about him- he's natural with babies. this is unfair! how a human like him has so many charms, talents and skills????

LOL !!!!!!! I have to say that from all Thai actresses I know, yaya seems to stand out with her feminine curves and hourglass figure. And I have to say that I have been admiring her behind from DJA 's days ( remember that scene where they are shouting their love for each other on the mountain ...) I found myself staring at her butt instead of his !!! LOL !!!! I m not a lesbian but I do have gay moments ... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!!!
agree!!! she is curvacious (is this correctly spelt??) hehehe...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Credit to noi3dcreate, Kremlin Dusk and NadechYayaClub

I love this pic because it has a clear view of Nadech's fabulous butt :pervie:

Mommy and daddy :heart:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Wow, how can Yadech look like such CUTE PARENTS!!! Argh, I'm going to be so mad if we never get to watch them have a lakorn baby and hold the baby. I wouldn't even mind something like Oum Ruk with a one night stand and they are forced to be together because she gets pregnant!! I want Yadech to have every type of scenario in lakorn! They're so friggin sweeeeet holding those kids!