[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

cecilia

Staff member
sorry, i just have to spammer and ask you girls for help -- PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE .. do this for me and i'll owe you YADECH love forever (depends lmao)

Anyway, this is random but yes, I'd like to ask everyone to help vote for my sister for this event na. it only take 2 MINUTES as the most :p

I'd appreciate everyone who help vote. Thank you ja.

How to vote with tutorial :

1. click on this link http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=335112533192286&set=a.299346266768913.67990.198059606897580&type=1&ref=nf

and follow this photo tutorial :

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/1926/voteel.png

Or you can just look for her name with the comment "CLARK KHENT Going to GRAFFITI GLOW" and click on LIKE too.

Shortcut:

CTRL + F and search for "CLARK KHENT" and like her comment (should see the 200+ # go up)

THANK YOU to all who help vote :wub:
- Ceci

(I'll delete this topic later after the event is over)

Let me know if you vote na - I TRULY appreciate those who can help <3

Kiki, I'm so sorry to hear that dear. Please don't think too much of it. I can understand where you're coming from but perhaps look at it as someone really liked your idea and felt inspired to make their own rendition/interpretation of Yadech in a Vampire themed video. In the cyber world, it's hard to avoid these things. Sometimes, it's difficult to distingiugh the fine line from stealing/copying and borrowing an idea. Don't feel too discouraged na. On a brighter side, you're helping to express the Yadech love that everyone has and I'm sure your intentions were successful. Hope you feel better! < 3

CC - thank you naka. I was going to bust holding it in all sad and then posted here to vent.... and now I feel better ka. Thanks so much for the advice ka. I am glad I could come here and let you all help me dealing with emotions. :)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
A better clip of the Lay's interview!

News on Lay's event!!
Reporters aked about them dating again!
Nadech: "We are like brother and sister. It's great that people support and cheer for us so we can continue to work in the industry together. As for the future, whatever happens will happen. Right now, we're just working together maybe I might meet another girl.That's normal."
Yaya chimed in, "Right now, we continue to support each other because we have TNKK."
Nadech," We help each other act, work, and study."
Male host: "What Nadech said makes us think. He leave the door open(relationship wise) because they are in a lakorn as couple so it ruins the concept if Nadech denied it."
Female host:"It's up to the future."
I'm glad Nadech said that!! We can still have our hope that they might be together! *crossing my fingers* Looks like Nadech and Yaya have a new fanclub called "IloveNY"

News Highlights of the Ch3 42nd Anniversary Event
cr: NYHOME2010

Good news for Nadech!! Even though with his heavy work schedule with lakorn, photo shoot, ad/commmercial, he managed to get a grade of 3.7. Congrats and way to go Nadech!! You are so perfect in every way!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-dl3N0WErI&feature=g-all-u&context=G2462c57FAAAAAAAAAAA
cr: TheIQzero

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
More pictures from CSI 12 Years Anniversary 03.13.2012.

Soooo adorable!! She has dimples just like his!! The host teased him that he'll make good daddy! 100% agreed with that! Nadech loves children!!

cr as tagged

cecilia

Staff member
I am sad today and hoping that you can give me advice na - I am thinking of stop making MVs for a while. I just saw a vid that looks so similar to mine and it makes me sad. Should I be feeling this way? I don't own any of the images or the song.... just the idea so when the idea is stolen... it feels bad naka. I wonder if I am being too sensitive.

I think I feel that way because I really love this vid... I love the song and the way the vid came out.
I posted this on March 7th na.

Here is what I just saw....it was posted today...5 days after I shared my vid naka.

I was talking to my friend and she said "copying is a form of flattery" so let it be...and shouldn't stop making MVs which I enjoy. I am so confused and sad naka.
Honestly, I watch all the fanvids and so happy that there are many out there. AND I don't even think I have "the right" to feel sad but I can't stop myself.
oooh ---- someone please post something silly of Nadech to cheer me up na.
awe, i think it's just his/her form of interpretation of the clip na ..
i probably won't think much of it until it look exactly like mine then there's a problem
I did a version of vampire cf awhile back on February 22, 2011 too lol

and yes, someone copying you is a sign of flattering but if it's too much then i have a BIG BIG issue

^Ceci - thank you naka..... I did stop thinking about it and didn't delete my current project. lol... I'll post the vid below naka. oh, why didn't I see that CF you did. It's soooo cute!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Glad to hear you're doing better na. Yadech should be a form of positive energy. Don't let something discourage you from doing what you love (making videos & spazzing on Yadech). If you ever need to vent, I'm here. Feel free to PM me on Yadech lol.

Ceci, when I first saw Kiki's video, I thought of your Vampire CF too! Ahh coincidences! (;

cecilia

Staff member
Glad you didn't think much. i like to be inspire every day so little things i see on youtube or on any art show will inspire me to do something else. As long as it's not completely plagiarism, it should be alright to be inspire.

Gotta love NADECH as super man!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult

This interview saddens me. Why can't they accept the fact that they're amazing together and keep it at that. Sigh* :whatever:

But the cute part, where Nadech clears that he has no instagram, twitter, or facebook and he doesn't know how to use them either.. then Yaya teases him and goes: "Low-tech!" and then he stares at her. HAHA. So cute!!!!! :woot:

somp9

sarNie Adult
can someone sub in English for their interview, please.
the interview sound like this will be last time that they will act in lakorn and do commercial together. It sound so sad. It seem they can tease each other. well at least they need a break from each other about a year then start to act together again.