[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Good morning everyone!!
OMG, Nadech is so handsome here with his charming dimples smile!! :drools: He is just pure perfection!! :wub:

cr as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I was waiting to see this commercial!! Now the wait is over!! GREEEEED!!! Look at him swaggering on the red carpet!!

Nadech : TVC Samsung Champ Deluxe Duos

cr: NadechYaya

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Thanks Kiki!! I'm so excited about these pictures!! He looks really cute with the glasses!!

He's always interested in the BTS work

cr: Mindscape FB
Gawwwwww!!!! :wub: Nadech looks soOo good in blue!!! Love these pictures, thanks for sharing! :D

XYZX

sarNie Egg
Samsung always makes good commercials. :clap: I also love Nadech's notebook commercial for samsung http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1WMLNFbWDw. Everytime Nadech appears in samsung CM, he looks gorgeous and sooooooooooo manly. Yet he is cute in school uniforms. I hope it will have a 30 sec version, more time to drool over :wub:

XYZX

sarNie Egg
look at his eyes!

look at his pouting mouth :bhehe:

So many cute moments in BTS. Really want to see a longer version. This scene only lasts like a second in the CM!

XYZX

sarNie Egg
Also want to say I'm glad both nadech and yaya have their lakorns lined up. So I don't have to wait for too long before I watch them on screen again. Ya, even TNNKK seems a million years ahead, I'm already thinking about what to watch after it. :scratchhead2: Are they filming TNNKK today? They always film it on weekends. Yaya is gonna have her 19th birthday in two days. Our brother needs to show us something. Or he chooses to show her secretly :dance1:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@XYZX
Yeah, I have to agree that Samsung makes great commercial!! They are smart to have hired Nadech as their presenter!! I love his Samsung notebook commercial too. He looks so HOT there!! He appears younger and boyish in the school uniform and glasses!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Yadech in Yum Yum Tac Team Big fun @ Nakhon Sawan (Mar15,2012)

This boy is sweating so much!! He must be HOT!! LOL

Credit Photo By N'Jann Pongsalee and N'Bow_pakpiangpen ditsala

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Is it me or do Nadech get hotter and hotter everytime I see him? He's soooooo handsome in the Samsung cf... Lor mak!!! And Yaya is getting prettier too! Suay mak!
These two beautiful person are so perfect for each other.. I love their Yum Yum Jumbo event where they get to spend time together!! When they were doing a duet "Talay See Dam" the way they look at each other and smile just make me cheesy all the time! Thanks for sharing the videos and photos here :thumbsup:

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
does anyone know when it will be airing? I thought they said April, but did they change it to May since the filming is running behind schedule? After seeing the honey moon exclusives, I'm even more excited for this lakorn now!!!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy Friday everyone and hope you have a great weekend too!!

Yadech in Yum Yum Tac Team Big fun @ Nakhon Sawan (Mar15,2012)

Yadech singing "Talay See Dum." :dance3: :dance2: :dance1: It's so great to see them perform this song together!!! Love it when the crowd yelled out "Nangfah" and "Saichon." Towards the end of the song the crowd yelled "Hug each other!"
cr ChawChom