[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit: ig mintnutwara ไม่ว่าจะไปที่ไหน ก็เจอ ณเดช 555 ^^ (Wherever I go, I see Nadech) I hope you don't get any ideas na ja Mint because Nadech belongs to Yaya!!

คนดังพักที่นี่ (A famous person stayed here)
ณเดชน์ คูกิมิยะ มาเยี่ยมมาเยือน โรงแรมแกรนด์ฮิลล์ รีสอร์ท แอนด์ สปา ณ วันที่ 15 มีนาคม 2555 (Nadech Kugimiya came to visit Grand Hill Resort and Spa on March 15, 2012)
Cr.— at Grand Hill Resort and Spa

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
More clips from Yum Yum event

Yaya's mom was there too!!

Awww...Nadech is holding a little boy!! Nadech sang "Glub Ma Bpen Muen Derm Dai Mai?" @2:50. Duet of "Talay See Dum" @5:25. Nadech's mom went to the event too. There are some picture of her at the end of the clip.
cr: PensriNuntitut

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
IG : anyama

IG : jackfanchan :) เพื่อนกันเค้าไม่ทำกันแบบนี้ (Friends don't do this to each other)

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Yadech singing "Talay See Dum." :dance3: :dance2: :dance1: It's so great to see them perform this song together!!! Love it when the crowd yelled out "Nangfah" and "Saichon."
cr ChawChom
Thanks so much! I've been waiting forever for them to perform this song together! <3 This just made my day ;)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yadech look real cute at the Yum Yum event. Love their duet!

somp9

sarNie Adult
The last picture, is it Yaya in the blue shirt sitting next to Nadech while he is talking on the phone?

I think Nadech needs a hair cut on the front top?

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
credit as tagged 03/16/2012

credit: dpnum 03/15/12

&ldquo;หล่อบาดใจ&rdquo; (So handsome that the heart hurts)

&ldquo;หมากกล้ามน่ากัดมาก. 555555&rdquo; (Mark's muscles is so bitable)

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
Happy HAPPY Birthday to Yaya Urassaya, may many many happiness and love comes your way. With all the best wishes you can get, I hope some will come true this year.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

happy birthday to Nong Yaya pee Alice hai nong ter mee kwarm sook kub puern..and krob krua good luck with work and health nong pen naruk talod pai ka :kiss3: :clap: :wub: :hapbday: :bdaycake: