[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
Congrats to nadech and yaya!!!! They both looked very good at this award compared to the other stars...I saw the pics, some of them do not look right...

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech in 33rd Bangkok International Motor Show(Mazda)

He performed Chin's song "คืนนี้ อยากได้ กี่ ครั้ง" (Tonight you want it how many times!!)
cr: NadechYaya

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ What is the name of that song? He's performed it so many times and I still don't know the song title lol. Nadech performs it well. ^^

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
YADECH look really hot in black clothes at the award event, happy they receive the awards. Hope TNKK really air in May like they say.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ What is the name of that song? He's performed it so many times and I still don't know the song title lol. Nadech performs it well. ^^
LOL Sorry Jjinxx!! It's the same song Nadech performed at the Ch3 4+1 Superstar Concert. The title of the song is "คืนนี้ อยากได้ กี่ ครั้ง" (Tonight you want it how many times).

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Book signing of "Nadech Nai Duangjai" (Nadech In My Heart)

IG : a_tiwakorn
“Always do my best with '#nadech”

Table for press conference

แฟนๆมารอกันแต่เช้าจ้า ซื้อหนังสือ พร้อมทำบุญ ด้วยกัน^ (Fans waited since the morning to buy a book, at the same make merit together)

น้องณเดชน์มาถึงงานแล้วจ้า (Nong Nadech arriving at the event)

คุณลูกหล่อคุณแม่สวย (The son is handsome and the mother is beautiful)

น่ารักทั้งคุณแม่คุณลูก (Both mother and son are adorable)

สัมภาษณ์อยู่ :) น่ารักมาก (Interview, very cute)

กำลังเซ็นอย่างเร่งรีบ เพราะน้องมีงานต่อจ๊ะ (Signing very quickly because nong has another job waiting)

cr as tagged

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Book signing of "Nadech Nai Duangjai" (Nadech In My Heart)

IG : a_tiwakorn
“Always do my best with '#nadech”

Table for press conference

แฟนๆมารอกันแต่เช้าจ้า ซื้อหนังสือ พร้อมทำบุญ ด้วยกัน^ (Fans waited since the morning to buy a book, at the same make merit together)

น้องณเดชน์มาถึงงานแล้วจ้า (Nong Nadech arriving at the event)

คุณลูกหล่อคุณแม่สวย (The son is handsome and the mother is beautiful)

น่ารักทั้งคุณแม่คุณลูก (Both mother and son are adorable)

สัมภาษณ์อยู่ :) น่ารักมาก (Interview, very cute)

กำลังเซ็นอย่างเร่งรีบ เพราะน้องมีงานต่อจ๊ะ (Signing very quickly because nong has another job waiting)

cr as tagged
omg i love that title naruk mak luey :kiss2:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
omg i love that title naruk mak luey :kiss2:
Yes, It's a very cute title. I wish I could be there and get an autograped book!! I can't wait for some translation of the book. It probably has some cute stories about Nadech as a child. Looks like he competed in tae kwon do when he was little.