[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
พี่เอก็มาให้กำลังใจด้วยค่ะ (P'Ae also came to show support)

IG : a_supachai1
“ณเดช แกล้งพี่เอ” (Nadech teased P'Ae)

แบรี่ขณะสัมภาษณ์ (Barry while interviewing)

เซนต์ เซนต์ เซนต์ เซนต์ เซนต์ เซนต์ เซนต์ ฮอตมากค่ะ :) (Sign, sign, sign, sign, sign, sign,sign, very hot)

แบรี่ นักเซนต์ตัวยง 55555 (Barry, an expert signer)

น้องแบรี่กล่าวขอบคุณแฟนๆทุกคนค่ะ เป็นอันเสร็จงานค่ะ (Nong Barry thanked all of his fans. The event had ended)

เห็นแบรี่มั้ยจ๊ะ :) คนเยอะจริงอะไรจริง (Did you see Barry? There were so many people.)

cr as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech's childhood pictures. He was such a cute kid!!

Nadech played with his mom's lipstick? LOL

Cuuuute! Nadech rock climbing!

cr as tagged

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
LOL Sorry Jjinxx!! It's the same song Nadech performed at the Ch3 4+1 Superstar Concert. The title of the song is "คืนนี้ อยากได้ กี่ ครั้ง" (Tonight you want it how many times).
Thanks Katelyn!

Thanks for all the pictures too.

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
Nadech's childhood pictures. He was such a cute kid!!

Nadech played with his mom's lipstick? LOL

Cuuuute! Nadech rock climbing!

cr as tagged
Im surprised that nadech didn't even changed that much. lol. But soo skinny in the past. Im glad that he got more BUFF! Ahah.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
YAMAHA Motorshow 03.31.2012
Nadech is really the little new prince in town!! The cameras just love him!! He's looking a bit tired here. Hope he will have some time to rest since he's been working so hard lately.

cr as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
They made an elegant and gorgeous couple. I think he was showing her his first trophy before they won the couple award.

Thanks everyone for the beautiful clips and pictures!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

I love these pictures!! In my delusion, Yaya probably whispered to Nadech: "You look absolutely handsome and PERFECT tonight!" hehehhe :cloud9: But come to think of it, that's highly plausible considering her recent actions!!

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
I love it when he sings that song from GRGR, reminds me saichon/charles. I really want to hear a duet to that song...they've sung sweet and fun songs but have yet to sing a strong vocal song together :D