[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OST. TNKK's sound recording
อัดเพลง"ให้รักมันโตในใจ"_10.04.12 (Recording song "Let Love Grow In My Heart" 04/10/12)

IG : narongvit
“My new lakorn song by Nadech Kugimiya .. Coming soon”

Wow, Love this...two superstars!!
IG : anyama
“The superstars ... ❤”

“ณเดชน์ คูกิมิยะ กับการบันทึกเสียงเพลงของตัวเองเพลงแรกในชีวิต กับ OST.ละครธรณีนี่นี้ใครครอง please stay tuned!” (Nadech Kugimiya
record a song for the first time in life for OST of TNKK please stay tuned!)
From IG: anyama
(ยิ้มเป็นเด็กน้อยมากกกก ^^) (Smiling like a little kid)

“Nadech tung jai sing sood sood .. Good boy”

“After work”

FB.narongvit
เป็นการทำงานที่สนุกมาก บอกให้ร้องยังไงทำได้หมด เก่งนะเรา (This is a really fun working experience. He can sing anyway I asked him to. He is very talented)

narongvit
Afer work with sleepless society music production team

cr as tagged

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the pictures Katelyn. Is Nadech recording a song for the TNNKK sound track?
I'm not too familiar with thai music...is this a new song or is he remaking it?

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the pictures Katelyn. Is Nadech recording a song for the TNNKK sound track?
I'm not too familiar with thai music...is this a new song or is he remaking it?
You are welcome!! I think it's a new song for the lakorn ja!! The gentleman who is working with Nadech is Nueng Narongvit. He is one of Thailand's top producers and song composers. He has composed many famous songs and worked with many artists. He is also the person behind many successful drama soundtracks such as "4 Huajai Haeng Koon Kao." His latest song is "Kor Tod Jing Jing", the OST for "Sarm Noom Nua Thong," which he wrote and performed.

I can't wait to hear Nadech's new song for this lakorn! :dance1: :dance2:

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
"Let love grow in my heart"!!!! Wow, such an endearing title...can't wait to hear it!!! It describes the relationship between Athit and Darunee perfectly! The music producers seem to like him a lot! He is a hard-worker and VERY talented :D so excited for this song!!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech and Mom at the airport on their way to Japan for a photo shoot!

LOL Nadech is too funny with his answer!!
lwkl says: ถ่ายแบบคอนเส็ปต์อะไรอะแบร์​? (What's the concept of this photo shoot, Bear?)
Nadech says: ไปเซนได ผมว่าถ้าไม่ซากุระก็คงโรงงา​นนิวเคลียร์อะครับ (I say if it's not cherry blossoms, then it's nuclear power plant.)
lwkl : (_ _! )กรูไม่น่าถาม! (I shouldn't have asked!)

According to the photos's owner, Nadech was in a rush and didn't have much time with the fans.

cr as tagged

XYZX

sarNie Egg
He looked so young and fresh at the airport :wub:
Love OST from 4 Huajai Haeng Koon Kao a lot!!! Trust the producer. Bring us a nice romantic song of Barry!

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
You are welcome!! I think it's a new song for the lakorn ja!! The gentleman who is working with Nadech is Nueng Narongvit. He is one of Thailand's top producers and song composers. He has composed many famous songs and worked with many artists. He is also the person behind many successful drama soundtracks such as "4 Huajai Haeng Koon Kao." His latest song is "Kor Tod Jing Jing", the OST for "Sarm Noom Nua Thong," which he wrote and performed.

I can't wait to hear Nadech's new song for this lakorn! :dance1: :dance2:
"Let love grow in my heart"!!!! Wow, such an endearing title...can't wait to hear it!!! It describes the relationship between Athit and Darunee perfectly! The music producers seem to like him a lot! He is a hard-worker and VERY talented :D so excited for this song!!!
Thanks for explaining it to me Katelyn :)
Now I really can't wait to hear the song.
And I agree with bb_ny, the title of the song is precious, sounds very fitting for Athit and Duranee.

OMG!!!! I am sooooo happy! Finally a Nadech OST... I wanna get it already because I love his voice. I think the producer will give him the best song to match his character P'Athit.

I heard TNNKK will air after Mam Kang Daeng... is that true? When is MKD schedule to end? I looked up last night out of curiosity and I think it has 14 episodes and it's on already epi.8..... if that's the case TNNKK will air last week of April (could that be possible?)

Perhaps, after another lakorn???

Katelyn ka --- I noticed that you've been putting translations on pics and news na. Thank you for doing that.... my thai reading is really slow (my reading is getting better because of Yadech but still slow...lol ) so I often go to google translate and listen....

What you do here save me so much time and enjoy the pics more naka. ขอบคุณค่ะ.

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
I just saw on the NadechYaya facebook that Yaya will be meeting with Narongvit today. I wonder if she's recording a song as well...?

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I read from somewhere but don't remember the source that Waew Mayura (Boy and Marie) will air after Mam Kam Daeng.

I'm glad Nadech's mom has accompanied him to many places now. She can keep him company especially when Yaya is not with him, hehehehehehe.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG..so glad finally he get to sing the ost to his lakorn. hope Yaya get to sing too. Want to heard a duet from them too. can't wait to heard it. can't wait to see the lakorn too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OMG!!!! I am sooooo happy! Finally a Nadech OST... I wanna get it already because I love his voice. I think the producer will give him the best song to match his character P'Athit.

I heard TNNKK will air after Mam Kang Daeng... is that true? When is MKD schedule to end? I looked up last night out of curiosity and I think it has 14 episodes and it's on already epi.8..... if that's the case TNNKK will air last week of April (could that be possible?)

Perhaps, after another lakorn???
@kiki airing after mam gaem dang is waew mayura Boy/Marie maybe perhaps Torranee is next

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
Omg all of your guys comments are making me jumping with excitemen, I'm smiling like an idiot and no one is able to stop my happiness. 'Let love grow in my heart' that is such a sweet sweet title, it reminds me of the sparks Nadech and Yaya has whenever they look at each other in the eyes, it's making me blush and now my smile has gotten bigger :) this is why i try to avoid coming to this page, it makes me stop thinking about reality. Life is so beautiful :) haha. i just want to thanks everyone for always making my day another big thanks to those who post pictures of yadech and for translating, not just that but also thanks for sharing your wonderful mv.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Hi littledummy!! Welcome to AF and to this thread! It's nice to meet you. I'm happy to post, share and translate because I breathe Yadech 24/7! hehehe :D I'm sure everybody here smile like a crazy fan too when we see Yadech's pictures or clips! They are very special because they can incite that kind of reaction from us!! Please drop by and spazz with us anytime!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Katelyn ka --- I noticed that you've been putting translations on pics and news na. Thank you for doing that.... my thai reading is really slow (my reading is getting better because of Yadech but still slow...lol ) so I often go to google translate and listen....

What you do here save me so much time and enjoy the pics more naka. ขอบคุณค่ะ.
Mai bpen rai ja, Kiki!! I wanted to share and make the information more meaningful for all of us especially for non-Thai speakers. Although it takes longer to post and translate, but I'm very happy to do so because it makes it more enjoyable. Besides, Yadech are so worth the extra time! :D