[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
now it is time to say good bye , good bye. after saw the picture of the party i really want to watch the party video. what song they are singing.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes I live near the beach. You would not believe this If I told you that I uses to lived in Canley heights , may be we already see each other as I used to work in cabramatta . Lol
Not only Kiki is tutoring is but you as well Alice .

Thank both of you for keep us entertain na ja.
omg u serious then were both bump to each other one day Loveangel haha :highfive: u and kiki is so funny TNNKK is a very entertaining thread

Obsessed over the KwanRuen vid and couldn't wait so I did screen cap na... go to the mag thread for all 5 pics: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/55818-barry-nadech-kwanruen-vol-44-no-672-may-2012/page__view__findpost__p__857618

Here is one for you to drool. hehe

arrrrgh! I am out on the beach and I couldn't help but check on any NY news. Just saw this bad news....
I think TNNKK is postponed... I don't think it'll air on 26th now.

here is his tweet...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAI DAI!!!!!!!! TUM YANG NEE TUM MAI?, NOO MAI YOM !!!!!!! NOO MAI PROM!!!!!!!!!

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
NOO! I was so ready for TNNKK :'(. (Sigh) I guess I can wait, its better than canceling the show. I'll smile and wait for another release date, I hope it'll air before summer school starts for me. Thanks everyone for sharing the wonderful pictures of yadech. Today my baby sister came to me right after I got home from school and shouted "watch Yaya, watch Yaya!" It's so cute how she says it.

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
NOOOOOOOOO , i been counting the date everyday, wish every minuntes for 26 May to come soon. :cry: :cry: . that why they sell the TNNKK magazine to make up for the fans when this news come out. :wink: :wink: but cheer up fans you can read TNNKK magazine translate by Poopam in Yadech.com. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: while you wait for the date of TNNKK to air .

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
They just finished filming. They need more time for editing. Plus, ch3 will organize some kind of special event. News confirmed by pa jaew twitter