[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

somp9

sarNie Adult
I think Yaya looks better with Curly hair than straight hair. she looks pretty in this picture.
Is TNNKK still schedule to air on July 29th?

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks, everyone for the clips and pictures.

I think the clip is the bts for Mistine CF. Yaya said Nadech and he asked why and Yaya said your fly is opened. He was embarressed and then turned around.

Toward the end of the clip, Nadech also saw something about Yaya, but we don't know what it is. It said the whole country will find out on June 25.

I hope I got it correct.

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks, everyone for the clips and pictures.

I think the clip is the bts for Mistine CF. Yaya said Nadech and he asked why and Yaya said your fly is opened. He was embarressed and then turned around.

Toward the end of the clip, Nadech also saw something about Yaya, but we don't know what it is. It said the whole country will find out on June 25.

I hope I got it correct.
- LOL, this is what I think. Yaya might purposely closed her eyes because of the way Nadech smiling so conceited and think he so handsome. LMAO, and she lied that his zipper is open, that's why he turned around so quickly. :lmao2: Then did you see her with that face of laughing. Lol, and about Nadech's part, I don't really get it but he's probably just copying her. Hehe :)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ Hotness! I like that Lips always has Yaya in a more bold and slightly more mature themed photoshoots. It's refreshing since we're so used to the normally cutesy Yaya. Thanks for sharing.