[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
It is funny how , sometimes, this lakorn has more the feeling of a movie than a lakorn lol.
Today, Nee and Athit are officially N and P ! Their relationship is slowly becoming closer and closer .....
Although , they are more comfortable with each other , we can still feel an underlying tension, not yet identified, between the two. I like their relationship , it is progressive and quite realistic . They interaction with Athit adopted son was really sweet too.
Nee 's goodbyes to Khun Ya were really touching. Yaya 's emotions were so clear.... Actually I am enjoying Nee and grandma's relationship a lot , I always feel a lot of affection coming from them both.
Nadech 's acting was impressive when the floods destroyed all his hard work. the despair was written all over his face .

Not in a hurry for next week , lovely Khun Ya will die ... I will be ready with my box of tissues for sure.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ep.9 got me crying, the scene she said he work hard/well so deserve for her to call p',willingly fully with her heart and nadech has that face that look like so touch, so made me cried. so cute the scenes: he like stunned see her after 1 year when she came to visit home, they wave good bye before she go to studied in kreungtep, at the party:he blow'can' and they dance together. next eps. will be so sad when the grandma died.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I love Na Kaew's Mom, Dad and Child comment!!!!! Thank god P'Athit and Nong Nee are on good terms, bickering is cute and all but i was falling asleep. Now all i need is some romance but its a start, Nee is all flustered around Athit and Athit has already showed some jealousy. Next week is gonna be so sad, I'm gonna miss Grandma Daeng!

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I love Na'Kaew too. I also love Khun Ya. I'm gonna miss Khun Ya. She's playing her character real well. Today's episode was really good. I love how they are getting along now. I really love the matured Nee too. Can't wait for more sweet scenes.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Lays Event

For more pics please check out https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.464024630283480.109612.210391005646845&type=3

credit as tagged

Wonder what they are talking about...

Mommies together

Feeding each other

AWWWWWWW

Eye contact moment

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Aw...I can listen to Nee say "P'Athit" over and over again. The cabbage field is beautiful. There's so much to learn from this lakorn...especially when Khun Ya talks about nature & land.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
YAAK PHEN FAEN ai!!!! Notice how quietly she says ai and the camera goes to Nadech's face :whahuh: <----- My face when watching this.

credit to theiqzeroll
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5TtuY_vReg&feature=plcp

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
love them so much. can't wait for the next episode of torranee because the relation between Athit and Nee becomes more and more interesting. They really form a very beautiful couple on screen. I am really stunned by their actor's talent because let us not forget it they are very young. It is really pleasant to see that there is new talents for this new generation capable of taking over from ancient such as Ken, Ann... It is a torture to wait to Friday. Fighting! Fighting!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
HI Everyone!! I just wanted to say anyone who loves TNNKK please please please go vote for TNNKK. Its is over friday i think and right TNNKK is in second place and u can vote on it nonstop. Vote as many times as you want just to bring TNNKK up to first so please vote!! And it does not matter if u cant read in thai you can still vote.

http://www.thairath.co.th/ent/novel

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
HI Everyone!! I just wanted to say anyone who loves TNNKK please please please go vote for TNNKK. Its is over friday i think and right TNNKK is in second place and u can vote on it nonstop. Vote as many times as you want just to bring TNNKK up to first so please vote!! And it does not matter if u cant read in thai you can still vote.

http://www.thairath.co.th/ent/novel
Follow the link under the red message of Kikichue's post :)