[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Ugghhh! I'm frustrated as well. Gosh Nee pissed me off in today's episode. She was just being so stubborn and won't listen to anything Athit has to say to her and just assume everything. She was the one that started this whole pushing thing to another person but when Athit did the same thing back to her, she got mad at him. I was like what??? I actually don't blame Athit for kissing Toon b/c he's a guy afterall. The girl was basically throwing herself at him. Anyways, I'm so ready for Toon to leave b/c I want to see Nee take care of Athit in tomorrow's episode. The scene that they showed Nee helping Athit scratching his feet with a thread or whatever it was is so cute.

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
@Somp9
Just go to Cinntv3, she usually have it upload right after the Lakorn air.

I agree with everyone here about Nee in today ep., but in a way I do feel sad for her. Nee did what she did because of wanting to repay Athit back of what happen to Athit and Thongprasri. That's why she push Athit to Toon because she feel that Toon is the perfect girl for him, not realizing she also have feeling for him.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Reading all of this makes me heartbroken.. :weep: :weep: :weep: and from all the comments on the Thoranee FB photos, SO IS THE WHOLE WORLD!!

So I will now... consider skipping episode 13. :teary:

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Since I don't know Thai, I am basing my feelings on their actions. So as of right now, I'm more annoyed with Athit. Maybe it'll change when this episode is subbed. Yes, Nee keeps pushing him towards Toon, but he's not doing anything to discourage her thoughts. Seeing Athit kiss Toon and Toon singing to Athit, if I were in Nee's shoes, I too would think that he has feelings for Toon.

I'm trying to get over these last two episodes and look forward to the "post-Toon" scenes. She needs to leave, pronto!

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
I agree with Miss Bouhakam . Nee obviously thinks that Athit is interested in Toon . Athit might be a guy but he did not let Sri come near him even though they were married, I know the circumstances were different but it just shows that he is not an opportunist . He lets Toon kiss him because he actually likes her. He knows she loves him and believes that there is a future for the both of them, that is also why we see him running after Toon in the preview of episode 14... He might not love her but he does care ... I think he kind of resolute himself that him and Nee can never be... Vee and his mother were always making sure that Athit will always see it that way anyway ...
Nee let her friend get close to Athit because she thought that her feelings for him were from a sister to a brother but she has now discovered how wrong she was ... After seeing them kiss twice , Nee thinks it is too late for her and Athit . If I was her , I would have thought exactly the same. when Nee ask Athit what she should do about Vee 's marriage proposal , Athit keeps his feelings bottle up once more and doesn't try to hold her back ... I suppose she then feel that Athit is ready to let her go and you can feel the disappointment in her eyes.
Episode 13 was so frustrating and I blame both Athit and Nee for it really . One of them should speak up but instead they both work really hard to hide their feelings towards one another . That scenes on the balcony when they both wish each other happiness with others was quite intense ... Nee had tears in her eyes that she was trying to hold back . Athit tries to stop Nee but change his mind at the view of Vee's ring ... Both unhappy but both ready to let the other one go because they think that their respective happiness lies with other people....
Nadech and Yaya were very convincing in their acting , they seem so more mature too. Yaya has improve a lot since GRGR . Nee has made me cry a lot in this lakorn .
But now I am fed up with the heartache !!! I want Toon and Vee gone and plenty of sweetness between Athit and Nee. I cannot help but to feel a bit cheated though, we are at the end of the lakorn The pranang 's relationship is still a frustrating mess ... The end better be sweeter than sweet ... lol

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
zazoured, you just took the words right out of my mouth!
And it's disheartening to know that they're barely going to realize their love, but the lakorn is ending so soon :cry:

somp9

sarNie Adult
looking forward to epi.14. There are some sweet scene between Nee/Athit when he is sick and she take care of him. Hope they realize their feeling toward each other.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Aww...today's episode was so short! But now at least I know that Atit didn't really like Toon. He was just pushing himself to her bc of Nee ") And his eyes always focusing on Nee even w/Toon around ^^

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Due to the Olympic opening ceremony, Ch. 3 cut short of TNNKK.

If Ch. 3 doesn't show the rest of episode 14 then we will miss out a lot of nice/sweet scenes and many people will be very unhappy including ME!

The rest of episode 14 that didn't air today should include:

The knitting scene where aunt Kaew asked Nee to knit a sweater for Athit and she had to measure his body. They were very close physically and both were very shy. Another cute scene was where he stole many glances at Nee direction while she was knitting for him. He was so embarrassed when Nee told him that he was holding the book upside down. Then there was a snake biting scene where Nee sucked out the poison for Athit and took care of him because he had a fever. Athit felt better but He pretended to be weak so he could get Nee's attention. Oh, I especially like this scene: Arthit said his wound from the snake bite felt very itchy. Nee asked him to sit down and looked left and right trying to figure out what to do. She finally pulled a piece of her hair and messaged his wound and he felt so good. He just looked and smiled at her like a man in love. Since Athit not feeling well, Nee had to work early morning until night so she fainted when she was taking a bath. Athit took care of Nee, wiping her body and change her clothes. Nee was so embarrassed when she found out from aunt Kaew that it was Athit who changed her clothes.

Sorry, I don't know how to hide the spoiler. I just want Yadech fans to know the story in case they don't show the rest of episode 14 tomorrow.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Since I don't know Thai, I am basing my feelings on their actions. So as of right now, I'm more annoyed with Athit. Maybe it'll change when this episode is subbed. Yes, Nee keeps pushing him towards Toon, but he's not doing anything to discourage her thoughts. Seeing Athit kiss Toon and Toon singing to Athit, if I were in Nee's shoes, I too would think that he has feelings for Toon.

I'm trying to get over these last two episodes and look forward to the "post-Toon" scenes. She needs to leave, pronto!
But viewers shouldn't get mad at Athit for kissing Toon or developing feelings for Toon b/c it was Nee's intention all along. How else is he suppose to act when he has a supposedly beautiful woman throwing herself at him and the woman that he loves is the one that is supporting it too. She was the one that pushed him to be with her and didn't give him any chance. She didn't listen to anything he had to say. That's why I'm more annoyed at her than Athit. Athit is a guy so of course when a beautiful girl like Toon throws herself at him, why wouldn't he fall for her? Yeah, maybe if you watch it in subbed, you might change your mind about it.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I agree with Miss Bouhakam . Nee obviously thinks that Athit is interested in Toon . Athit might be a guy but he did not let Sri come near him even though they were married, I know the circumstances were different but it just shows that he is not an opportunist . He lets Toon kiss him because he actually likes her. He knows she loves him and believes that there is a future for the both of them, that is also why we see him running after Toon in the preview of episode 14... He might not love her but he does care ... I think he kind of resolute himself that him and Nee can never be... Vee and his mother were always making sure that Athit will always see it that way anyway ... Nee let her friend get close to Athit because she thought that her feelings for him were from a sister to a brother but she has now discovered how wrong she was ... After seeing them kiss twice , Nee thinks it is too late for her and Athit . If I was her , I would have thought exactly the same. when Nee ask Athit what she should do about Vee 's marriage proposal , Athit keeps his feelings bottle up once more and doesn't try to hold her back ... I suppose she then feel that Athit is ready to let her go and you can feel the disappointment in her eyes. Episode 13 was so frustrating and I blame both Athit and Nee for it really . One of them should speak up but instead they both work really hard to hide their feelings towards one another . That scenes on the balcony when they both wish each other happiness with others was quite intense ... Nee had tears in her eyes that she was trying to hold back . Athit tries to stop Nee but change his mind at the view of Vee's ring ... Both unhappy but both ready to let the other one go because they think that their respective happiness lies with other people.... Nadech and Yaya were very convincing in their acting , they seem so more mature too. Yaya has improve a lot since GRGR . Nee has made me cry a lot in this lakorn . But now I am fed up with the heartache !!! I want Toon and Vee gone and plenty of sweetness between Athit and Nee. I cannot help but to feel a bit cheated though, we are at the end of the lakorn The pranang 's relationship is still a frustrating mess ... The end better be sweeter than sweet ... lol

Why would he try to hold her back when Nee was pushing him to another girl? That's just telling him that she's not interested in him and there's no future for them. She accused him of pushing her away to someone else but she was the one that did it first.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I have a hard time to download ep 14 from Cnntv3. and my computer is very slow.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Why would he try to hold her back when Nee was pushing him to another girl? That's just telling him that she's not interested in him and there's no future for them. She accused him of pushing her away to someone else but she was the one that did it first.
Nee is not telling Athit anything, he assumes for himself that she doesn't have the same feelings for him because she has offered Toon on a plate but he has never actually asked her.... As far as i know Athit never gave Nee a chance either by keeping his feelings for her bottled up. He has known his love for her before Toon came into the picture yet has made the choice to keep quiet because of Vee and his mother constant bullying, not because Nee did not show him interest. By doing this, he made a choice to step out of the way , allowing a free pass for Vee to court Nee.
Nee only pushed her friend to Athit because she was not aware of her own romantic feelings for him. I doubt she would have encourage their relationship if she was already aware of her own or Athit's feelings for that matter.
I think Nee did not appreciate that Athit was so sure of her feelings for Vee and has assumed ,again, that she will marry him... Nee has never been sweet to Vee or shown that she was sensitive to his attention and her switching hands when he gave her that ring was a tell sign....

Today was short but we should catch up tommorrow what has been missing today. So technically they should not cut anything , we should be able to enjoy a lot of sweet scenes between Nee and Athit. About time if you ask me ... ^^

ping101

sarNie Hatchling
im annoyed with bothhhhhhh of them. LOL. one for pushing, and the other for being a pushover. :whatever:

well, at least today, Nee finally understands that she feels a pit-a-pat feeling for athit, and not the brotherly feeling she thought previously.

2 more episodes....

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
But viewers shouldn't get mad at Athit for kissing Toon or developing feelings for Toon b/c it was Nee's intention all along. How else is he suppose to act when he has a supposedly beautiful woman throwing herself at him and the woman that he loves is the one that is supporting it too. She was the one that pushed him to be with her and didn't give him any chance. She didn't listen to anything he had to say. That's why I'm more annoyed at her than Athit. Athit is a guy so of course when a beautiful girl like Toon throws herself at him, why wouldn't he fall for her? Yeah, maybe if you watch it in subbed, you might change your mind about it.
What chance do you want Nee to give him ? She just saw Athit and Toon getting intimate twice in one day !!! How can she conceived the idea after all she has seen that Athit actually love her ???... If i was Nee i would not even dream to have a chance with Athit , it would be obvious to me that he has feelings for the person he is kissing right ??? Athit is more mature, was aware of his feelings for her yet he never said a thing... to put the all responsability of the situation on Nee's shoulders is quite harsh really.
As for Athit being a man that cannot resist the advance of a pretty girl, i am sorry but not all men take what is thrown at them specially when they are in love with someone else ...lol

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Nee is not telling Athit anything, he assumes for himself that she doesn't have the same feelings for him because she has offered Toon on a plate but he has never actually asked her.... As far as i know Athit never gave Nee a chance either by keeping his feelings for her bottled up. He has known his love for her before Toon came into the picture yet has made the choice to keep quiet because of Vee and his mother constant bullying, not because Nee did not show him interest. By doing this, he made a choice to step out of the way , allowing a free pass for Vee to court Nee.
Nee only pushed her friend to Athit because she was not aware of her own romantic feelings for him. I doubt she would have encourage their relationship if she was already aware of her own or Athit's feelings for that matter.
I think Nee did not appreciate that Athit was so sure of her feelings for Vee and has assumed ,again, that she will marry him... Nee has never been sweet to Vee or shown that she was sensitive to his attention and her switching hands when he gave her that ring was a tell

Today was short but we should catch up tommorrow what has been missing today. So technically they should not cut anything , we should be able to enjoy a lot of sweet scenes between Nee and Athit. About time if you ask me ... ^^
I know Nee didn't tell Athit anything. That's why Athit doesn't know how she really feels towards him and it's not her fault bc she didn't know her true feelings. I'm just saying that if the person I like tries to match me up with someone else, it will give me the impression that he is not interested in me. I would have no reason in trying to hold him back either if I think he's not interested in me. Why not wish them good luck and try to move on? Athit on the other did not tell Nee how he felt bc of all the reasons you mentioned up there but he did showed Nee he cared about her a lot. He went to her place and decorated her place for her and planted orange tree and named it after her. She was just too blind to see it. Anyways, both is too stubborn about their feeling. I really hope to see some sweet scenes tomorrow bc it's going to end soon. I hate how today's ep is so short and mostly about Toon only. I don't want to see anymore of Toon. They need to focus on building Athit and Nee's relationship.

ChenrukNote

Goddess

I think Athit is not discouraging Nee's actions/thoughts because Nee told him that she wanted him and Toon to be together and she wants him to take care of Toon. Since Nee is the woman he loves, he will do what she wants to make her happy. But she did say her happiness was seeing him be happy since she screwed up his life once with the banana tree incident causing him to have to accept Sri as his wife. That's why she brought a nice, rich, educated girl like her best friend to meet him since she thinks he deserves the best. Nee was ecstatic to see her "brother" and best friend get together before she realized that what she felt for Athit was more than a sibling relationship. Sometimes people don't realize their true feelings if they're too close to someone and that was Nee's case. As for Athit he's pretty annoying himself. He believes that the grandma does want Way and Nee together since that's what Aunt Vilai keeps telling him. Plus, he feels inferior to Way because Way's parents are prominent society members and Way is educated while Athit has not finished school and his family does not have status as well. Therefore he feels as though Nee deserves someone better than himself. Someone who is educated and can give her materialistic things. This is why Athit is annoying because he's known Nee for awhile and is close to her so he should know that Nee is not someone who's materialistic. She likes doing agricultural work, doesn't think highly of herself, does not look down on poorer people, yet he thinks that money and status will win her over. So pretty much both Athit and Nee are annoying because they both want the best for each other but they forget that the best does not always mean the one that matches you the most but rather the one that your heart desires the most.