[Ch3] Wanalee (Wave Media)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Oh he is so cute and he looks pretty young too. Looks like a new actor. Since I saw him in the teaser I would love it if he and Mew have some cute scene. I remember seeing that they slow dance together I'm so excited. He looks so fine with the suit too. I can't wait for this to air. Yeah I came on to listen to the song again. I want to hear the whole song with the opening.
yep that was him dancing with mew. hes so handsome looking.. :kiss3: lakorn with nice songs makes it more watchable especially if the lakorn is already good

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
yep that was him dancing with mew. hes so handsome looking.. :kiss3: lakorn with nice songs makes it more watchable especially if the lakorn is already good
Yeah he is. Though I haven't seen him as clearly, but I'm sure in the future we will see him more. He has a very versatile look, I can see him in a classic, modern role and others as well. I couldn't agree more, the song is perfect for this lakorn. In the teaser when Mew cried I felt so sad, I think it was mostly from the song that had me feeling that way. Lol. I hope this lakorn is what we had expected and been anticipating to see. I'm sure it is though. Mew is very cute I hope to see her in other lakorn, and maybe the cute guy can be p'ek too. Lol. Ok I'm going way overboard, the lakorn hasn't even aired yet. Can't wait!!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm obsessed with the ost now. Its in my head and i can't stop listening to it now. Love P'Bird's voice, Noona's voice is sweet too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yeah he is. Though I haven't seen him as clearly, but I'm sure in the future we will see him more. He has a very versatile look, I can see him in a classic, modern role and others as well. I couldn't agree more, the song is perfect for this lakorn. In the teaser when Mew cried I felt so sad, I think it was mostly from the song that had me feeling that way. Lol. I hope this lakorn is what we had expected and been anticipating to see. I'm sure it is though. Mew is very cute I hope to see her in other lakorn, and maybe the cute guy can be p'ek too. Lol. Ok I'm going way overboard, the lakorn hasn't even aired yet. Can't wait!!!
theres a pic of him in the previous page. i thought he was gonna be playing as the vilian since hes posing with the nang'rai.. hey, atleast theres more actors for us to choose from now. i bet he will be pra'ek sooner or later just like how we wanted pope to one too haha

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
theres a pic of him in the previous page. i thought he was gonna be playing as the vilian since hes posing with the nang'rai.. hey, atleast theres more actors for us to choose from now. i bet he will be pra'ek sooner or later just like how we wanted pope to one too haha
Oh their is. I only see the one where he is holding his chin, and one pose with Mew. Lol. Yep their is definetly more guys for us to choose from. Lol Pope he will be the first candidate for the p'ek role. I wonder if the cute guy on the swings will get anyone, because Por and Mew James/rodmay and job/Jane are all couples. Hopefully we werent looking at two different guys. James was also dancing with Mew. If so it be so funny. Lol. Correct me.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Oh their is. I only see the one where he is holding his chin, and one pose with Mew. Lol. Yep their is definetly more guys for us to choose from. Lol Pope he will be the first candidate for the p'ek role. I wonder if the cute guy on the swings will get anyone, because Por and Mew James/rodmay and job/Jane are all couples. Hopefully we werent looking at two different guys. James was also dancing with Mew. If so it be so funny. Lol. Correct me.
lol its the same guy. im guessing hes gonna like mew in here. since theres so many couples in here i hope they dont focus too much on the supporting cast.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
lol its the same guy. im guessing hes gonna like mew in here. since theres so many couples in here i hope they dont focus too much on the supporting cast.
Lol. I'm glad then. We got two hot new guys now. Yeah I think he does like Mew, and Por will probably get jealous by him. Yeah their is a lot of couple, I rather them focus on the lead too. Especially this will be Mew first lakorn so I wouldn't want her to be the backbone. I think all those couples will make this lakorn more interesting. I'm guessing Rodmay and Por like eachother and I guess later on she ends up with James. This lakorn has a lot of experience actor and actress, they would be a good help for the newbies. Im so excited about this lakorn, I like that their was some cute scene with Por and Mew in the teaser. Oh I always laugh at the part where Mew kicked Por butt. Lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Lol. I'm glad then. We got two hot new guys now. Yeah I think he does like Mew, and Por will probably get jealous by him. Yeah their is a lot of couple, I rather them focus on the lead too. Especially this will be Mew first lakorn so I wouldn't want her to be the backbone. I think all those couples will make this lakorn more interesting. I'm guessing Rodmay and Por like eachother and I guess later on she ends up with James. This lakorn has a lot of experience actor and actress, they would be a good help for the newbies. Im so excited about this lakorn, I like that their was some cute scene with Por and Mew in the teaser. Oh I always laugh at the part where Mew kicked Por butt. Lol.
i see that the only newbie in here is Mew and it's great that she get to work with alot of experience stars so she can learn a few pointer from them. i like the bonding between the guys. usually the pra'ek has like 1 main friend but in here, he has a lot haha

seem like we have the same taste in men hehe

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
i see that the only newbie in here is Mew and it's great that she get to work with alot of experience stars so she can learn a few pointer from them. i like the bonding between the guys. usually the pra'ek has like 1 main friend but in here, he has a lot haha

seem like we have the same taste in men hehe
Isn't the cute guy a newbie also... Yeah I think Mew will do a good job. She has a great lakorn that she is remaking like this one. Lots of experience cast that can help her. Plus she has her own potential and beauty. Oh I always like it when p'ek or n'ek has more than one friend, they're so much fun when they're in the groups. Sometimes it makes me think that's how guys talk when they are with their friends. Lol. This is going to be fun. Lol, yeah we have the same taste, I was thinking that too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Isn't the cute guy a newbie also... Yeah I think Mew will do a good job. She has a great lakorn that she is remaking like this one. Lots of experience cast that can help her. Plus she has her own potential and beauty. Oh I always like it when p'ek or n'ek has more than one friend, they're so much fun when they're in the groups. Sometimes it makes me think that's how guys talk when they are with their friends. Lol. This is going to be fun. Lol, yeah we have the same taste, I was thinking that too.
yes, i believe this is his first lakorn. Mew is actually lucky to be starring in a classic remake who was once played by Mew Lalita although shes gonna get a lot of comparison..its funny how both of their names are Mew.

i miss these type of period drama where it was chilled like ban sai thong, sapai jao etc.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, i believe this is his first lakorn. Mew is actually lucky to be starring in a classic remake who was once played by Mew Lalita although shes gonna get a lot of comparison..its funny how both of their names are Mew.

i miss these type of period drama where it was chilled like ban sai thong, sapai jao etc.
Yeah Mew is lucky, I guess they want to promote her since she is new. I think she will do good, but let see when it airs. Yeah Mew is going to be critized a lot because this was a good lakorn back then and still is. Plus it's her first time too. Oh that's right both are Mew, they're both mixed and pretty too. I know right I love those period drama in the past...they did such a good job with the cast and the storyline. Their songs was the best too, some new lakorn song aren't as great as these older ones. For this new remake I really like Bird and Noona version too. I can't wait until they remake ban sai thong, should be this year or next. The song is really nice too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
They probaly put mew in here because its better to see a fresh a face playing this role. She has that natural look for a period drama. You know, period dramas used to have nice songs in the past but nowadays they make it sound so modern. I actually like bird and noonas version too. they made a good choice! Its a good way to promote the lakorn by having bird sing the ost..

Ch7 is remaking ban sai thong and pancakes been link to that lakorn. Ugh!! All the classic remakes are being ruined

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah Mew is lucky, I guess they want to promote her since she is new. I think she will do good, but let see when it airs. Yeah Mew is going to be critized a lot because this was a good lakorn back then and still is. Plus it's her first time too. Oh that's right both are Mew, they're both mixed and pretty too. I know right I love those period drama in the past...they did such a good job with the cast and the storyline. Their songs was the best too, some new lakorn song aren't as great as these older ones. For this new remake I really like Bird and Noona version too. I can't wait until they remake ban sai thong, should be this year or next. The song is really nice too.
i think Mew will be the next rising star after Yaya, her upcoming is 3noom neur tong with new guy his name is Kane they're
playing the youngeest pair the playful one from the old version that Au/Nott sisyer us e to play.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
They probaly put mew in here because its better to see a fresh a face playing this role. She has that natural look for a period drama. You know, period dramas used to have nice songs in the past but nowadays they make it sound so modern. I actually like bird and noonas version too. they made a good choice! Its a good way to promote the lakorn by having bird sing the ost..

Ch7 is remaking ban sai thong and pancakes been link to that lakorn. Ugh!! All the classic remakes are being ruined
I agree. It's always good to see a fresh face, and Mew is cute. Yeah period drama had some really nice song, very meaningful and beautiful too. Nowadays, they have change the music from time to time. I like it before better, but some are great too. Oh I know, I so love this version, they did a great job with that! It's positive to put a nice song, and I hope it play throughout the lakorn. Usually they have another song too.
I really can't imagine Pancake in Ban Sai Thong, these days she makes everything seems comedy. Poojama character wasn't playful, she was very mature and serious. I really admire Joy because she did a really good job portraying Poojama character. I remember that's one of the reason Chai Klang's fell in love with Poojama because she is a strong person that can stay by his side and support him, and he like her for other reasons too. Too be honest Mew would also fit the role for Ban sai thong, since she already remind me of Joy. Really I prefer someone more experiences though. Let's see who they choose, but I hope they won't ruin it like you said. It was one of my favorite growing up.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
i think Mew will be the next rising star after Yaya, her upcoming is 3noom neur tong with new guy his name is Kane they're
playing the youngeest pair the playful one from the old version that Au/Nott sisyer us e to play.
I think so too Alice. She's cute but still pretty young. Yeah I can't wait to see her in 3noom neur tong, Kane looks so buff and Mew looks small... they will make a really nice couple too. I seen Kane pictures, but not too closely yet. He reminds me of Pong sometimes. The playful one should be interesting. I can't wait for that lakorn either. First I am definitely tuning into Wanalee when it airs. Hope they don't change the date though.

fanny

sarNie Adult
i will give it a try since i like the song alot. i hope this new n'ek acting will good i wont be harsh on her because she's new.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
AUGH! is this for sure??? i wanted ch.3 to remake Bansaithong!!! :crush:
it's going to be so hard to imagine anyone else as Pojamarn and Chai Klang other than Joy and Num who did an amazing job. i wanted Donut to give it a try, she's so pretty and has a good face for period drama. ><