[Ch3] Wanalee (Wave Media)

tinah

sarNie Coma
behind the scene! this remind me of another JLR :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/user/b2v2b#p/u/24/DzA2x7Q5XZk
credit to b2vb

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
LMAO @ all the criticism. I'm more bothered by the blaring age difference than her appearance. If only she was a bit older.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i do not want to be mean , i truly don't but , o' geez , from that short clip of the new N'k , mother of all fishes , the dead one are wash up on the shore ! It could be the camera angle but she remind me of Nemo from the side way .

tinah

sarNie Coma
She's kinda chubby
im sure she will lose weight once she stays in the entertainment biz long enough

haha sarn, i didnt want to say anything myself but i thought she looked weird from the side angle. hey, i like her more than mint n. im not worry about n'ek because theres alot of great actors/actress in here so they should be able to pull the lakorn together.

fun

Expired Sarnie
she is not kind of chubby. she's pretty but her eyes does seem dead. she needs to work on that. and the age gap is like WHOA! im seriously not a fan of big age gap. it creeps me out.

cecilia

Staff member
awe -- the stare is interesting -- POR'S SO HANDSOME all dark and natural like that.
I like her side view -- it's different and it's pretty .. she needs to work on her blinking techniques a little more.

tinah

sarNie Coma
some behind scene pic of job and jennys wedding. they sure went ALL out..it looks like an actual wedding. probaly one of the nicest from most thai dramas that ive seen. this isnt even the pra'nangs wedding too lol

credit to Wanalee FB

tinah

sarNie Coma
teaser credit to kisskeepintouch

looks like another JLR lol im excited for this. mew soo resemble joy rinalee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBsBUmOtROU

tinah

sarNie Coma
This lakorn look like a hit already especially wih the all star cast and resemblance of jlr lol

I too think nek is cute.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn look like a hit already especially wih the all star cast and resemblance of jlr lol

I too think nek is cute.
Yeah I think so too. She is very cute and her acting is actually pretty good. The song is just so beautiful...Im surprise from the short teaser. I can't wait now to see the whole thing.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Of all the upcoming 2011 lakorns, this is the one I'm looking forward to the most. I'm liking the song, it sounds very sweet and romantic.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yeah I think so too. She is very cute and her acting is actually pretty good. The song is just so beautiful...Im surprise from the short teaser. I can't wait now to see the whole thing.
yes, loving the song! its sung by bird but dont know who the girl singer is though