[Ch3] Wiang Kum Kam (Broadcast Thai): Pope Thanawat/Bella Ranee

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Too much of a good thing is never a good thing. It just too soon to have them in this lakorn environment. They can pair them up in a modern one and just alternate. Channel 3 is notorious to do these things instead of actually thinking real hard about it. The interest would be astronomical if they waited to pair these 2 up. Instead as usual they have a talent in making a couple become boring fast. And what is up with Bella and period lakorns? Girl can't seem to get out of them. Soon viewers will be bored of having seen her in this fashion.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I want to know the logic behind casting these two in a period again. They need to give us a legit reason! Why???? Pope should've protested! Bella should've protested. Argh. I'm so sad right now.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think @jeanie1 was the one who post the summary and if I remember correctly there's modern parts too cus after the fall of the city, they all reborn.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well channel 3 has limited time to play around with pope/Bella considering they are late couple bloomer lol. Weir is not getting any younger. He is ready to get married to his superstar girlfriend. So the channel milking it till it will try up:)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
O man I don’t wanna sound like a lakorn whiner but what’s with these producers?!?! They seem to be stuck with ancient period, extremely dramatic genre or a complete comedy?!? Are there really no new genres to get creative with?! Or anything else that is more appealing so distincting interesting for them to do? They really need to branch out. Maybe look at the Koreans or Japanese or even Chinese lol hahaha or maybe even at western movies lol

So this lakorn might end up being another 2 generations lakorn where there’s modern time and period world ? Seriously how many of these have we seen?!?!? Lol :p

~~

They should do like some Cinderella theme for once.. I miss those good ol’ classics where n’ek comes from rags to riches lol it’s been so long since I’ve seen something like that and I surely miss it.

Or maybe start off with something different like n’ek being married and her rich husband died and she must face the world and meets p’ek who will change her heart. Hahaha GET CREATIVE is all I’m saying! No need to copy the same sh8t we’ve seen just from yesterday!!!!:BangHead:

Or perhaps focus on something like n’ek has a deadly disease and p’ek is a wealthy guy who falls in love with her then another wealthy friend tries to fight for n’ek? Maybe something alone the line of Autumn Love but don’t copy it or remake it lol and make it a tearjerker lol cuz people need that lol :p

Okay— did I write too much? Lol :celebrate16:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Boring eh...
Yes! Too much of something is horrible. Unfortunately I'm not one of those fans that get excited about everything my favs are in, wish I was then I'd be a lot happier. Also my list of faith in my favs being in good lakorns with decent casts are getting shorter and shorter. Fortunate for the digital world cus I seem to enjoy lakorns years after it aired. Like I just recently enjoyed Plerng Chimplee and now the Rising Sun series.

xodxo

Fortunate for the digital world cus I seem to enjoy lakorns years after it aired. Like I just recently enjoyed Plerng Chimplee and now the Rising Sun series.
I feel ya 555 hope ya don’t mind Im replying to ya hahahah but some lakorns are meant to enjoy or appreciate years later though and maybe that’s why I keep going back to some lakorns I’ve never seen before 555 compared to the ones airing now :nut::yawn:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I guess what goes around comes around. All that trash talk about MK and NY reuniting ALL the time. . . .? Yeah. Hahaha.
Lol girl it is too early, Pope and Bella has only been in 1 lakorn, 2 with Prom Likit that's not going to happen til 2020 and maybe 3rd with this one in maybe 2020. Also they been cast with other people vs NY only had less than a handful with others in the span of 8 years.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol girl it is too early, Pope and Bella has only been in 1 lakorn, 2 with Prom Likit that's not going to happen til 2020 and maybe 3rd with this one in maybe 2020. Also they been cast with other people vs NY only had less than a handful with others in the span of 8 years.
Idk at this rate they might as well be the same. Haha. Within a month they have TWO lakorns already in the talks.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Idk at this rate they might as well be the same. Haha. Within a month they have TWO lakorns already in the talks.
Hahaha that's true but thank goodness Bella has two with someone else and Pope has 1 possibly 2 before meeting up again. And good thing they got together later in their career life lol. More mature lakorns, my style lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hahaha that's true but thank goodness Bella has two with someone else and Pope has 1 possibly 2 before meeting up again. And good thing they got together later in their career life lol. More mature lakorns, my style lol.
Oh right. Forgot about Bella's other two. Yeah I guess that's a good thing. We get to see things in between. Unfortunately for Bella no sunshine for her for 2-3 more years. Haha. Not until Prom Likit anyway. She's gonna be in depressing stuff for A WHILE.

xodxo

Bella and Taew are like the queens of lakorn ! they’re jumping from one to the other and no breaks in between!!! Wow!:worship2::worship2::worship2:everyone else is like whatever— I’m not even filming anything atm lmao!:risas3:

They’re both same age too I think lol