cecilia

Staff member
I hate that 'I' and 'YOU' -- it's super annoying to me when they do that in lakorn!  

Anyway, this lakorn is getting wacky -- almost everyone has greed at the Badanton resident.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Ehehe that 'I you' is bearable for me, just it's funny because when both Roi Dao and Mark use it, they doesn't really sound like real English. Actually on the first episode, I thought 'Ai' was Roi Dao's nickname in England lol. 

Actually I have more questions about this lakorn since I don't really understand Thai, like

What are the drug that they use to feed Khun Than Damrong? Why do they want to kill him?

What's on the ceiling? I don't understand it at all. :p

And the scene when Than Chai Wirun visited Pakorn and Wing Kaew, what did they discussed of, aside from the name of the baby?

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
The ceiling marks form the constellation Orion which have 7 major stars. The stars are associated with Osiris, the god/judge of the dead and underworld. Wiangkaew is using it as a symbol of the 7 men that gang raped her and that she is hunting them down.

I fast forward a lot so sometimes I miss some stuff. I don't know what drug they use but they want to kill the Grandpa so that they can inherit the house and money. As for the 3some conversation, they didn't discuss anything else besides what to name the baby. It was just a long conversation because the Than Chai didn't want to name it and Pakorn was trying to convince him. Then he was explaining what the names mean.

Reactions: Asy

noydarny

sarNie Adult
No not the 7 men who raped her. More like the people who hurt her. Since the chauffeur died you will noticed one sign was erased. So the witch doctor died today that's two. I am trying to figure out who is the fifth person. I know the three ex wives, pakorn make 4 I can't figure out who is the seventh person.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
No it's definitely the 7 men that raped her. It was the 6 servants and the 7th one I spoiled in my spoiler post. It's pretty obvious at this point I think who that is. You'll notice that when the servants died they all got a mark on their forehead, because they had "marked" her as a dirty woman by the rape. When the witch doctor died, we didn't get to see any mark on his forehead.

I think after each of the servant died a point/star was erased from the ceiling.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Thanks for explanation jeanie1, here's another questions (i hope you guys don't mind explain to me since time to time i would post question regarding on what i don't understand lol)

- the day that pee Wiang Kaew chained Pakorn, she said something like she won't kill him because he was her husband, but she would do something else. what was it?

- why did pee Wiang Kaew's dress changed its color?

- obviously Khun Chai Siptid is older than Roi Dao, but his parents got married later than Pakorn and Wieng Kaew. so, how long was it before Wieng Kaew got pregnant of Roi Dao since her marriage? 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think she'll make him suffer bit by bit until he can't live no more and she will give a pay back to all the bad people 

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
jeanie1 said:
jeanie1, on 11 Feb 2014 - 22:47, said:

No it's definitely the 7 men that raped her. It was the 6 servants and the 7th one I spoiled in my spoiler post. It's pretty obvious at this point I think who that is. You'll notice that when the servants died they all got a mark on their forehead, because they had "marked" her as a dirty woman by the rape. When the witch doctor died, we didn't get to see any mark on his forehead.

I think after each of the servant died a point/star was erased from the ceiling.
The witch doctor got burn to death.  That's the reason it's didn't show the marking.

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
Does anyone know where I can watch this drama eng sub. Went to viki to watch but for the past 2 days that I went to viki I no longer can find it.

Youngmeezy

sarNie Egg
Wieng keaw get's more scary.... Don't like it!! :S
But Finally the story gets more dramatic & intense!! After a few dragging episode tho..

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
can someone explain the conversation between "Roy Dao" (lol quotation mark-quotation mark" and Chai about her past please?

And does Wieng Keaw know that truth or not? If not...how does she not know? She is the mother, how come she doesn't her kid (or not her kid)?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
WK she changes to a scary looking ghost similar looking like a zombie 

noydarny

sarNie Adult
beamsgirl said:
can someone explain the conversation between "Roy Dao" (lol quotation mark-quotation mark" and Chai about her past please?

And does Wieng Keaw know that truth or not? If not...how does she not know? She is the mother, how come she doesn't her kid (or not her kid)?
Roy Dao is telling about who she is and the reason she came her pretend to be Roy Dao. Her name also mean star too. She is a daughter of Dilok and chanchai. Her sister Roy Dao has heart disease which she is always in and out of the hospital. The night they got into accident they were on the way to go say good bye to Roy Dao but they didn't get a chance too. Roy Dao donated her vital organs. She lost her eyes during the accident and they give her Roy Dao eyes. The reason she come to the house because she starting to see things and hear things about Wiengkaew and doing for her sister.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Tonight's episode is really - urgh intense. Crazy. pee Wiang Kaew is creepy and scary.

All those three wives aren't remorseful at all. Poor Dara. :( 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Asy said:
Tonight's episode is really - urgh intense. Crazy. pee Wiang Kaew is creepy and scary.

All those three wives aren't remorseful at all. Poor Dara. :( 
its like the 3 of them doesn't care they still going with their tricks 

Asy

sarNie Immature
They put the blame about the drugs in the tea on Dara and killed her. Like seriously, don't they afraid if Dara's gonna be the second ghost to haunt them?!

Vimalee said:
Read that there will be two more episodes so it is ending next week.

I THINK by beginning of episode 13, Wiang Kaew will finished off her revenge on Soyfah and starts to haunt Jomjid. And Temdeun and Pakorn's turn in episode finale.

Actually Wiang Kaew's plan to kill all her enemies is pretty interesting. The more I see their cruelness, the more I ship the ghost, just I don't like the idea that she also tortures their kids.