noydarny

sarNie Adult
I don't think the dad love anyone but himself. He only said he loves Wiengkaew because he wants to hurt his best friend. I really think Wiengkaew loves pra'ek's dad but she slept with pakorn already. She have to accept her faith.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg Donut is on a revenge and haunting all the 3 wives probably work together murdering Wiang Kao and lock RD dad, the Grandfather his the only innocent Wiang Kaew doesn't haunt him at all 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I agree that as of ep.4 it looks like WK loved p'eks dad and not Roy Dao's dad. They might make it so that she does fall in love with Pakorn later but I hope not.

I'm so rooting for the ghost. I hope she gets her revenge on everyone that wronged her, In fact I hoped it was her ghost that locked up Pakorn lol. I don't think this is likely but I can hope. Sounds like she was haunting them and then the 3 wives probably hired a mor pee to imprison her spirit.

At this point I'm more invested in the mom's story than Roy Dao and Mart's story. Hopefully they develop the younger couple more.

I wonder why p'eks dad killed himself. I need spoilers. Anyone know of a website where they've posted the entire story?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jeanie1 said:
I agree that as of ep.4 it looks like WK loved p'eks dad and not Roy Dao's dad. They might make it so that she does fall in love with Pakorn later but I hope not.

I'm so rooting for the ghost. I hope she gets her revenge on everyone that wronged her, In fact I hoped it was her ghost that locked up Pakorn lol. I don't think this is likely but I can hope. Sounds like she was haunting them and then the 3 wives probably hired a mor pee to imprison her spirit.

At this point I'm more invested in the mom's story than Roy Dao and Mart's story. Hopefully they develop the younger couple more.

I wonder why p'eks dad killed himself. I need spoilers. Anyone know of a website where they've posted the entire story?
try Manager.co.th 

cecilia

Staff member
That's why I'm super confuse -- i think she only know the side of the story told by him that he loves her, blah blah .. that's why she told RD that her father gave her the necklace, the wedding house, and rescued her and so forth.

I honestly felt like she loves p'ek dad too .. just the way she told him when the two men met in front of RD's grandpa. She told the p'ek's dad that she'll repay his love in her next life and for this life time she will be with n'ek's dad b/c he had her (btw, that was so sad T_T).  Also, during that scene, n'ek's dad didn't really show much emotions as well .. so i really do not know what his deal is? does he loves her, does he make her to believe he loves her? was she fool? Really, NGON!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ok I couldn't help myself. I found the summary on kapook and skimmed through it quickly. Can I just say I'm glad Act Art made this. It's a great story! I'll post the spoilers below for anyone that wants to read it but just a big warning, there are a few twists in here.  So if you absolutely do not want the story spoiled in any way don't click. I'll post the twist as the 2nd spoiler and the general ones that answers some of the questions in here, in the first spoiler set as they are less surprising and won't ruin the story.

Wiang Kaew's life is absolutely sad and devastating. She only loves p'eks dad and their story is so tragic. Pakorn is scum of the earth by the way. He's no better than his 3 wives. Basically the wives set up Wiang Kaew to be gang raped and Pakorn raped her too. Then they say that she had an affair and tortured her. P'eks dad is the one that gave the name to n'ek, Roy Dao.

There's this one scene where WK tells p'eks dad that she marks a tree with how many times people have tortured her and there's like 100 marks on there already.

Siptit hates Badinton because he thinks that WK murdered his dad and then killed herself to get away from punishment. His mom was devastated that the dad died so she didn't have the will to live and died too, leaving Siptit as an orphan.That's the story the Badintons told everyone. Of course this isn't true. WK actually did commit suicide and so did his dad (like Romeo and Juliet lol). The wives were torturing her over the gang rape, so she hanged herself and promised to get revenge. The dad came too late and saw that WK had committed suicide and so he killed himself too because he felt that he didn't protect her.  Basically we think WK is a reliable narrarator but she isn't. She's only telling bits and pieces of the story to Roy Dao so a lot of times the scenes that we see are misdirection until the end when we get the true picture of what really happened.

Ok the big twist is Taew is not the real Roy Dao. Her name is Mayda and she's the biological daughter of Janchai and Dilok (Pakorn's brother whom adopted and raised Roy Dao). So her and the real Roy Dao are cousins and grew up together. The real Roy Dao is dead and donated her eyes to Mayda. That's why Mayda can see WiangKaew.

cecilia

Staff member
^That explains a lot of things .. now, i'm clear .. and yes, it's super sad ..
It's so sad in yesterday episode when she told p'ek's dad that she'll repay his love in her next life .. 

I'm glad they made this into a lakorn -- it's so unfair to her especially when they know that she waits days and nights to have her father come to pay the debt and take her back -- now that i thought about it, it's also sad that p'ek's dad can't buy her back due to Pakorn's greeds too .. THIS IS WAY TOO SAD! I'm going to bed crying now; thinking of WK's story.

Thank you for the spoiler na .. too lazy to read anything .. you're a life saver ^___^

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
jeanie1 said:

I KNOW!!!! ME TOO! I hope it was Wieng Keaw that locked his greedy selfish ass up! Ep4 was too sad.  I felt so bad for Wieng Keaw, waiting for her dad to come get her, being hated just because, being raped, and not ending up with the man she loves and then dying.  I really hope she gets revenge, I hope it's not "oh continue to be good and you get to go to heaven" kinda deal, I hope she gets her revenge and gets justice for her soul, forget being nice, she was tortured!

At this point I'm not interested in the pr'nang's story either, it's boring and annoying.  I really like this couple so I hope they develop their story more.  I'm actually more interested in the Da La's character.  I hope we get to know more her too.

Is it just me or anyone else think that nice Num could end up being guilty or bad too?  Lol idk why but I have a feeling she's hiding something significant but maybe I'm just suspecting the person who is least suspected lol.

I really wanna read the spoilers but I don't want to spoil it for myself either lol!!!! What to do! What to do!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Okay I did it, I read the spoilers and I have even more questions!!! lol I guess I'll just wait to see more explanations......

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Your welcome Cecilia!

I was reading the summary kind of quick and didn't actually see the answer as to who locked Pakorn up. It's probably there I just didn't see it. When I have more time I'll go back and try to reread it more carefully. I have a guess based on the other stuff but it would just be an assumption.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is so good! ahaha I'm liking it, especially cuz we got some veteran actors here,finally. Mart, Taew, and even Donut! :beer:  Missed her being n'ek too. But anyways , i read the spoilers and  :rant:  WHY DID I READ IT :eyetwitch: 555  I can't fall asleep at night without thinking about what's going to happen .  

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
jeanie1 said:
jeanie1, on 22 Jan 2014 - 17:00, said:

Your welcome Cecilia!

I was reading the summary kind of quick and didn't actually see the answer as to who locked Pakorn up. It's probably there I just didn't see it. When I have more time I'll go back and try to reread it more carefully. I have a guess based on the other stuff but it would just be an assumption.
The grandpa proably had something to do with it too cause he seem scare of the ghost too..  There r one thing I can't figure out too.  The guy had to be lock up for a long time for his hair to grew that long and Pakorn die in less then 90 days cause they said they waiting 100 days after he die to burn his body.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
The grandpa is annoyed, Pra'ek is crazies and unreasonable, the three wives are evil, the father is selfish and the mom is stupid. So far I like nang ek, her friend, and the lawyer, also pra ek sister.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I need to catch up with you gals..

Oh my goodness...I just finished watching episode 1 and the whole time, my chest was heavy and I had chills crawling down my spine. The first thing Dao saw was her biological mother when she first opened her eyes *chills There is so much hatred and greed in the Bandanto house and Khun Temduen's act of kindness shown towards Dao is questionable. The first wife (Temduen) has the most shxt load of baggage to endure and keep in so I see her as one of the most scariest person so far in the household. After seeing the ghost of Wiang Kaew, I'm not that scared because it is Donut after all hehe I think it's majority of the sound effects that makes me jumpy lol Mart's acting hasn't improved one bit, but since I miss seeing him onscreen, it doesn't matter much. lol I'm ready for ep.2.............  

btw. I'm so happy to see Taew, Top and Ploy reunite again :) 

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
HuabNag said:
HuabNag, on 26 Jan 2014 - 16:36, said:

The grandpa is annoyed, Pra'ek is crazies and unreasonable, the three wives are evil, the father is selfish and the mom is stupid. So far I like nang ek, her friend, and the lawyer, also pra ek sister.
lolololz...I have to agree with you!  Pra ek aunt is the one I like, she act and think like a true royal blood.  I just can't wait to see what the ghost do to these people who do wrong to her even after she is death. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
i finally got started but had to stop half way... yeah im a chicken... will wait in the morning to continue. anyways im back into lakorn mood.