[Ch3] Wimarn Mekkala (D One TV)

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
They do look cute together and why are most of the pictures either them eating or hugging lol? I think I like Bella better in romcoms like this one and Pope Rak rather than dramas. The only drama I fully saw from her was the one with James.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I missed Andrew greatly but will pass on this one. As much as I don't care for Taew I like Bella even less. Did Andrew look rounder or is it just me?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
See! Haha. That's why I don't like lots of hair on guys because it makes their head big. Unless they already have a big buff body then lots of head hair is fine. Here

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Raeng? Haha. From the pics and the short synopsis this feels more like a light romcom. Pictures are deceiving!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:
Really? It doesn't look so Raeng based on the pics so far.

phatman said:
Raeng? Haha. From the pics and the short synopsis this feels more like a light romcom. Pictures are deceiving!
I'm in the wrong thread. I typed that in the Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart thread, but for some reason, it keeps linking me to this thread when I click on it since this thread is right under it. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:

I'm in the wrong thread. I typed that in the Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart thread, but for some reason, it keeps linking me to this thread when I click on it since this thread is right under it. Haha.
HAHA silly girl. You got me all doubting whether I was in the right thread.

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
They're really cute together! I think of all Bella's co-stars so far she looks most compatible with Andrew. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Bella needs to ditch Weir for Andrew. They'd make beautiful babies. Haha. I agree^^ She does look most compatible with Andrew. If only Bella was also paired with in the Mafia series. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Vier is so smitten with Bella I don't think they split anytime soon. And Andrew doesn't seem to be in his n'eks.  He has been in the industry for a while and been around some pretty ladies...he hasn't been dating one yet has he? I so like him with Chompoo Ford...what was her first name? Was it Bua...anyway the one he played in massaya with too bad she's happily married lol.

He was pretty outgoing and teasing with Rita though...I think she was one of the few or couple of n'eks that made him open up a little...he's usually conservative when it comes to interaction with his n'eks though. Such a handsome standoffish guy lol

KasyBB1

sarNie Egg
^ same, i like Andrew with Bua too. They were so cute in Massaya, and they seem pretty close in real life. He went to her wedding and he also personally asked her to be his n'ek in Sadut Ruk.

Anyway, i'm glad Bella finally pairs up with someone i actually like. They look really compatible, and you can see chemistry between in just those pictures.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
AmyBB said:
^ same, i like Andrew with Bua too. They were so cute in Massaya, and they seem pretty close in real life. He went to her wedding and he also personally asked her to be his n'ek in Sadut Ruk.

Anyway, i'm glad Bella finally pairs up with someone i actually like. They look really compatible, and you can see chemistry between in just those pictures.
Andrew and Bua were super duper cute when they got paired up. they should've gotten paired up more when they were younger.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think for Andrew it takes a n'ek he's very...very comfortable with to make him come out of his shell so far only two are able to do so as far as I have seen...which is Bua and Rita. I'm not sure if he's really interested in the girls in the industry though...who knows he's probably dating someone on the side for all we know..the man is such a private person. But I'm just glad he's back...he has been gone for a while.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Bella needs to ditch Weir for Andrew. They'd make beautiful babies. Haha. I agree^^ She does look most compatible with Andrew. If only Bella was also paired with in the Mafia series. 
Haha. I think her and Weir actually look hot together. Andrew is a good choice too. Hehe.

So is Bella really dating Weir??? I thought it was just speculation.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
I think for Andrew it takes a n'ek he's very...very comfortable with to make him come out of his shell so far only two are able to do so as far as I have seen...which is Bua and Rita. I'm not sure if he's really interested in the girls in the industry though...who knows he's probably dating someone on the side for all we know..the man is such a private person. But I'm just glad he's back...he has been gone for a while.
Yes it is Bua. I liked Andrew with Bua the most. Hehe.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like Andrew with Bua as well. They were really good friends too...which takes a lot for Andrew to be that close to his girls lol. But Bua was just so freaking adorable. I remember watching her lakorn with Willy...I kept on staring at her face with them dimples. I like that lakorn too...Willy was so eye candy in there.

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Phatman, Weir and Bella are dating. They've never admitted it but it's more than obvious by the way they talk about each other via interviews.  For whatever reason it's a common thing for people in the industry to deny any attachments while using the term 'pee nong' instead.