[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
She's been in here?!!!?!?!?!?!??????? :woot: :woot2: WAHT! I wonder if she's in here now? Haha. Gosh it would be freak'n awesome if she had a conversation with us!!!!! Do you have the message that she replied to you??!! Oh man I'm so happy!! I'm so so so so HAPPY! Nutt has officially become my favorite scriptwriter haha. I love her. She's really chillax and friendly!!!!! I'm so glad she visited us and I don't even care anymore if she leaves a message or not...as long as she was with us.

Anti-spam: P'Nutt came to visit us in YLC thread and I'm....I'm so happy I'm tearing up :teary: .
Yep, I got so excited to see her reply LOL.....She is the best scriptwriter, and she even say thank you for gave her the link to YLC thread. I don't care now if she leave the comment or not as long as she see us fans waiting for YLC. :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ann said that, some fans want Ken signature also, she was thinking to sign it for the fans because his signature it's easy. But she can't do that since Ken is a monk right now, if she did, it will be sin for her.
That's funny, why do people want Ken's signature from Anne, it wouldn't be special right? Haha. Anne's so bad, she knows how to forge Ken's siggie haha. At the same time I think it's cute, because she knows Ken's signature by heart! ACK! KA FOREVER!!!!!!!!! That time was when Ken ordained himself right? If that's what it's called.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Yeah, and Anne showed up to Ken's "private and intimate" ordination instead of the overpopulated public event.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yep, I got so excited to see her reply LOL.....She is the best scriptwriter, and she even say thank you for gave her the link to YLC thread. I don't care now if she leave the comment or not as long as she see us fans waiting for YLC. :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:
I know right! As long as she sees how active we all are in here and how we are ALL waiting for AnnTik in YLC, it's satisfying enough!!!!

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I'm so looking forward to watching AnnTik collaborate for the first time but I still my Ken&Anne! They need an on-screen reunion real bad.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm so looking forward to watching AnnTik collaborate for the first time but I still my Ken&Anne! They need an on-screen reunion real bad.
Same here!! If AnnTik have great chemistry and YLC becomes a hit, I'll be torned between AnnTik and KA. Haha.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I think we all should leave a message to her and ask her to look at this thread again haha.

P'Nutt,

You're awesome. I love you. You're very talented. You make our dreams come true. Yah Leum Chun will be a hit! We...we all think highly of you, you're THE BEST! Oh, and please tell AnnTik that I LOVE THEM MAK MAK!

phatman
Yeah, we need to tell her that we love her and thank you for the best script for YLC. I really hope we didn't give her a lot of pressure now since she see our crazy girls in here.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Since this lakorn will be for LakornThai production, you guys can stop by Rang Pratana and leave some comments since it's from the same production company :)

Love LakornThai production!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
That's funny, why do people want Ken's signature from Anne, it wouldn't be special right? Haha. Anne's so bad, she knows how to forge Ken's siggie haha. At the same time I think it's cute, because she knows Ken's signature by heart! ACK! KA FOREVER!!!!!!!!! That time was when Ken ordained himself right? If that's what it's called.
Yep, that when he was ordain. I think that it's what it call too LOL:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, we need to tell her that we love her and thank you for the best script for YLC. I really hope we didn't give her a lot of pressure now since she see our crazy girls in here.
Haha. She probably screamed to herself seeing us crazy in here 'cause she's also a crazy fan herself haha.

Since this lakorn will be for LakornThai production, you guys can stop by Rang Pratana and leave some comments since it's from the same production company :)

Are you advertising RP thread? Haha. Just kidding. I'll definitely stop by and leave some comments since it's from our lovely Lakorn Thai production!!!

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Haha. She probably screamed to herself seeing us crazy in here 'cause she's also a crazy fan herself haha.

Are you advertising RP thread? Haha. Just kidding. I'll definitely stop by and leave some comments since it's from our lovely Lakorn Thai production!!!
Hey, how'd you know? LOL. LakornThai production ROCKS!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
A lot of people want to see them back together too, but we don't know if it's possible because they are so busy.

For now, we have to focus on our Annik. Annik is like an addiction, I can never stay away from this thread.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I don't think Ken will reunite with Anne for awhile because Noi always seem to be booking her husband to work with her as a pra'ek for her lakorns.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult

hehehehe....I been there, I will stop by often when RP air okay???? I know, I love Lakorn Thai production too.

After RP finish filming, than YLC start WAHOOOOOO so excited.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I don't think Ken will reunite with Anne for awhile because Noi always seem to be booking her husband to work with her as a pra'ek for her lakorns.
I don't know either. Have to wait and see. Maybe one day CH3 will bring Ann Ken together too.

I think now people don't expect it too much and everybody only looking forward to YLC. And I hope it will be a big big hit for 2013.