[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow,meadow is soooo active today...and tinah stop by here help us spam this thread?.thanks gals
We need 4 pages /day if we want to achieve 100 pages by the end of this month.

Anti-spam: P'Nuut,i love u.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't think Ken will reunite with Anne for awhile because Noi always seem to be booking her husband to work with her as a pra'ek for her lakorns.
True.

I wanna see the fitting pics of AnnTik for this lakorn already!
Same here!!! Hehe.

Yes, every guy have to do that.

Anti-spam :YLC
Wow...does it matter when they do it? Like their age.

Anti-spam: Pholdee loves Thongprasom in YLC!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow,meadow is soooo active today...and tinah stop by here help us spam this thread?.thanks gals

At this rate. I certainly believe we can do it!

Anti-spam: YLC will reach 200 pages by December 31st!!! Wait...I think I've said this already...whatever haha.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult

I wonder if we can do 4 pages a day Dila. I will try my best hehehehe....Yeah, Meadow more active here now, I am so happy. Yeah, even Tinah stop by here, I wish she stop here more often.

Now, I really want to know who will be the director for YLC, does anybody get a clue who it is????

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I wonder if we can do 4 pages a day Dila. I will try my best hehehehe....Yeah, Meadow more active here now, I am so happy. Yeah, even Tinah stop by here, I wish she stop here more often.

Now, I really want to know who will be the director for YLC, does anybody get a clue who it is????
We did it today!! Well, according to my "today." Haha. I came in here when we were at 99 pages and now a couple hours later we're already at page 102!! That's an amazing feat!!!! I wish I know who the director is too! I want the director that has previously worked with Anne or Tik!! Someone who's a great director! Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe man I wanna stay with ya'll tonight, but I gotta wake up at 5:30am tomorrow morning and it's already 11:00pm, so...good night my friends! I shall continue our mission tomorrow!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I want p'aew the most!!!!!!!!
She knows what we want! She know how to tease us like in ssh.. the scene when alin drunk,i'm upset when kru cook doesn't really kiss her..but p'aew make up with the kissing scene in the car. ..but i doubt p'aew bcos anne booked her for samee teetra.
P'jaew also ok.he created the hot kissing scene of mart -anne in BTS of LK..
Oh i love samee teetra too.its from Lakorn Thai!

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I hope we can reach 1,000 pages in this thread. I can't believe AnnTik never paired up together when they were both in their 20's !!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I hope we can reach 1,000 pages in this thread. I can't believe AnnTik never paired up together when they were both in their 20's !!
I know, I know. Some of the fans had waited for over 10 years to see them pair up. When P'Da put Ann's picture in her IG and wrote "Forget me Not" all the fans go crazy. You should have seen at pantip, Thai fans extremely crazy and happy to know the news.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Thats right meadow.both are hottest p'ek & n'ek...but i'm glad that the older their get,the more gorgeous they are.
I want to see Annik pic together.wish they won something together next year ,so we get to see their pic.i prefer top Award bcos usually it held at the beginning of Jan.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I want p'aew the most!!!!!!!!
She knows what we want! She know how to tease us like in ssh.. the scene when alin drunk,i'm upset when kru cook doesn't really kiss her..but p'aew make up with the kissing scene in the car. ..but i doubt p'aew bcos anne booked her for samee teetra.
P'jaew also ok.he created the hot kissing scene of mart -anne in BTS of LK..
Oh i love samee teetra too.its from Lakorn Thai!
Yeah, I was hoping for P'Aew, but like you said, Ann have book her for Samee Teetra already. P'Jaew will be okay too. Really hope that P'Jaew will do what us fans want, like hot hot and hot scene.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Thats right meadow.both are hottest p'ek & n'ek...but i'm glad that the older their get,the more gorgeous they are.
I want to see Annik pic together.wish they won something together next year ,so we get to see their pic.i prefer top Award bcos usually it held at the beginning of Jan.
Yeah, I want to see Ann Tik win the award together. I really wonder what make P'Da choose Ann?? Maybe because of what you and Anon did????Many of Thai fans also spam on P'Da's ig for choosing Ann LOL....

Hottest nang-ek and hottest pra-ek....2013 here we come!!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, I want to see Ann Tik win the award together. I really wonder what make P'Da choose Ann?? Maybe because of what you and Anon did????Many of Thai fans also spam on P'Da's ig for choosing Ann LOL....

Hottest nang-ek and hottest pra-ek....2013 here we come!!!
So its not only int.fans that spam p'da IG?? honestly,i thought thais didn't care bout this pairing. ..... i believe that p'da chose anne even before what anon did.bcos someone told me that anne already accept 1 lakorn for next yr,but she didn't mention which lakorn..
+There's also a poll at pantip who people want to see with tik in ylc,aff won but not a big gap with anne,just diff 7votes..its a pretty high if consider anne nev r act with tik.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I know, I know. Some of the fans had waited for over 10 years to see them pair up. When P'Da put Ann's picture in her IG and wrote "Forget me Not" all the fans go crazy. You should have seen at pantip, Thai fans extremely crazy and happy to know the news.
How i wish i can read thai. .its hard for u to translate all the comment right. Its okay,u already translate some of it and i canq see that they are crazy just like us.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
So its not only int.fans that spam p'da IG?? honestly,i thought thais didn't care bout this pairing. ..... i believe that p'da chose anne even before what anon did.bcos someone told me that anne already accept 1 lakorn for next yr,but she didn't mention which lakorn..
+There's also a poll at pantip who people want to see with tik in ylc,aff won but not a big gap with anne,just diff 7votes..its a pretty high if consider anne nev r act with tik.
Thai fans also spam on P'Da's IG for Ann and P'Da make our dream come true.....Maybe like you said, P'Da might choose Ann for long time, but at least P'Da thinking of our Ann also.

Thank god that Ann except this lakorn, so we get to see Tik Ann Kong in the same lakorn. Two hot guys in the same lakorn, and I wonder who will be Ganlong, the nice girlfriend to pra-ek in YLC???

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
How i wish i can read thai. .its hard for u to translate all the comment right. Its okay,u already translate some of it and i canq see that they are crazy just like us.
I understand you very well, but that is okay. I will try to help you translate as much as I can. I am not good at translation, but for you girls, I will try my best.