[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HAhaa right?!?! Lols! If Ann see's what were saying... what do you guys think she'll think? Haha that were CRAZY fans! hhaha lmao!

"We dont have dirty minds, we just have sexy imaginations" credit: fb

Anti-Spam: Annik tah laud pai! <3
VERY SEXY imaginations haha. We should write a novel together and tell producers to make a movie out of it! Haha. Wait, I'm afraid it'll be rated mature haha. Well, we could make it at least suitable for teens! :dance1:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
HAha right! LIke in YLC i want scenes of Ann falling on top of Tik.... or TIk falling ontop of Ann! EEK! That would be sooo sexy! haha! & when this movie airs.. im watching it to myself! lols its soooo awkward watching LOVE SCENES infront of people... lols! Hahah i also want a ROLLING scene on the ground like how Ann and Mart did... omg! that was hot! lols!
LOL...We are so alike, when I want to watch the love scene, I have to watch it at home. I don't like watching infront of others, because when it comes to love scene, I will be shy LOL....We all can hope that Nutt will add lots and lots of love scene.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes, she is not the princess of the entertainment, but she is the queen of the entertainment. I still wondering who will be the director of the lakorn. I really want P'Aiew, but Ann book P'Aiew for her lakorn Samee Teetra :-((.
Why does Anne have to steal her!? Haha. She should've saved Aew to direct YLC! Haha.

Anti-spam: Who's gonna be YLC's director??? Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LOL...We are so alike, when I want to watch the love scene, I have to watch it at home. I don't like watching infront of others, because when it comes to love scene, I will be shy LOL....We all can hope that Nutt will add lots and lots of love scene.
Yeah it feels weird to watch it with others haha.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Omg, I haven't seen a scene where the nang'ek falls on top of the pra'ek or the pra'ek falls on top of the nang'ek for a very long time now!!! The last time I remember seeing it was KenAnn in 365 WHR and TikAom RLSR!!!
hehehehe....I remember the scene where Tik lay shirtless in bed with Aom. I wonder if we will get to see Tik shirtless in YLC with our Ann :p :p :p .

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
VERY SEXY imaginations haha. We should write a novel together and tell producers to make a movie out of it! Haha. Wait, I'm afraid it'll be rated mature haha. Well, we could make it at least suitable for teens! :dance1:
Yeah, we should do that, write a novel for the prodcers. I don't think the teens won't mind to watch those love scene between Ann Tik.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hehehehe....I remember the scene where Tik lay shirtless in bed with Aom. I wonder if we will get to see Tik shirtless in YLC with our Ann :p :p :p .
That scene where he was shirtless with Aom was freak'n sexy!!!! And when he kissed her on the cheek, neck, and shoulder...I :faint: .

Anti-spam: I wanna see something like this in YLC!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Why does Anne have to steal her!? Haha. She should've saved Aew to direct YLC! Haha.

Anti-spam: Who's gonna be YLC's director??? Hehe.
Yeah, why does Ann have to steal her from directing YLC. Ann should wait until they filming YLC, and than she can start filming Samee Teetra LOL:...

Anti-spam :Want P'Aiew to be the director for YLC.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, why does Ann have to steal her from directing YLC. Ann should wait until they filming YLC, and than she can start filming Samee Teetra LOL:...

Anti-spam :Want P'Aiew to be the director for YLC.
Or Aew can do both!!!! Haha I don't think that should be a problem! The only problem is she will focus on two lakorns. Well, I want her to focus on AnnTik only haha.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
That scene where he was shirtless with Aom was freak'n sexy!!!! And when he kissed her on the cheek, neck, and shoulder...I :faint: .

Anti-spam: I wanna see something like this in YLC!!
hahahahaha...I know, imagine that when he start kissing Ann in her cheek, neck and shoulder and shirtless, we fans going to go crazy. Tik so sexy shirtless LOL...We are thinking about ......... LOL, you girls know what I mean. Gosh...January seem so long, I now it will be less than two months, and wait until they start photoshoot together, what are going to do??? I think many people will join YLC thread.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Or Aew can do both!!!! Haha I don't think that should be a problem! The only problem is she will focus on two lakorns. Well, I want her to focus on AnnTik only haha.
I know, I want to only focus on Ann Tik. Phatman, if you can be the director, what will you add for the hot scene in YLC?????

Where did thailover01 go???Just us two again.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hahahahaha...I know, imagine that when he start kissing Ann in her cheek, neck and shoulder and shirtless, we fans going to go crazy. Tik so sexy shirtless LOL...We are thinking about ......... LOL, you girls know what I mean. Gosh...January seem so long, I now it will be less than two months, and wait until they start photoshoot together, what are going to do??? I think many people will join YLC thread.
Yes, when YLC starts filming I can sense many people in here!!!!!!!! Then we'll be able to complete our mission!!

I know, I want to only focus on Ann Tik. Phatman, if you can be the director, what will you add for the hot scene in YLC?????

Where did thailover01 go???Just us two again.
If I was the director, the very first scene of the lakorn would be hot, yet sweet, already! And it'll go like this:

It's a nice sunny day by a little river. Anne and Tik are sitting on a canoe, and Tik's rowing. They come upon field of forget-me-not's on the bank and they stop by it. Tik picks a flower and gives it to Anne. They make their little promise that they'll not forget eachother ever, and they share a kiss, on the lips!!!!!!!!!

Muahaha. Of course this'll probably not be in the novel, but I don't care haha.
I will also add a scene where:

They're by the beach watching Anne's stepkids play at a distance, facing the sunset. Tik plants a kiss on her cheek after he confesses his feelings to her. Then he'll slowly wrap his arm around Anne and hold her close to him!!!! Afterwards they go into their little beachhouse and...

to be continued by LoveAnne_T!!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Yes, when YLC starts filming I can sense many people in here!!!!!!!! Then we'll be able to complete our mission!!

If I was the director, the very first scene of the lakorn would be hot, yet sweet, already! And it'll go like this:

It's a nice sunny day by a little river. Anne and Tik are sitting on a canoe, and Tik's rowing. They come upon field of forget-me-not's on the bank and they stop by it. Tik picks a flower and gives it to Anne. They make their little promise that they'll not forget eachother ever, and they share a kiss, on the lips!!!!!!!!!

Muahaha. Of course this'll probably not be in the novel, but I don't care haha.
I will also add a scene where:

They're by the beach watching Anne's stepkids play at a distance, facing the sunset. Tik plants a kiss on her cheek after he confesses his feelings to her. Then he'll slowly wrap his arm around Anne and hold her close to him!!!! Afterwards they go into their little beachhouse and...

to be continued by LoveAnne_T!!!
Dang!!!!you are so good ...Where should I start????

And...Tik tell Ann how much he still love her. He start kissing her in the cheek, and go to down to her neck. Ann stop Tik and ask him, why does he do this to her???Tik say from the day that we met until now, I can never forget you and I always love you. Tik start to kiss Ann again, Ann kissing Tik back they both seem to have a nice hot kiss show their passion how much they really love each other. That day they both sleep together, when it come to morning, Tik lay in bed, hold Ann in his Arm and touch her cheek softly, kiss her in her forehead and whisper to her ear and tell her how much he love her, he can never let her go.....

Who going to continue from me????

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Dang!!!!you are so good ...Where should I start????

And...Tik tell Ann how much he still love her. He start kissing her in the cheek, and go to down to her neck. Ann stop Tik and ask him, why does he do this to her???Tik say from the day that we met until now, I can never forget you and I always love you. Tik start to kiss Ann again, Ann kissing Tik back they both seem to have a nice hot kiss show their passion how much they really love each other. That day they both sleep together, when it come to morning, Tik lay in bed, hold Ann in his Arm and touch her cheek softly, kiss her in her forehead and whisper to her ear and tell her how much he love her, he can never let her go.....

Who going to continue from me????
Ooo, I like that too! I can imagine them passionately talking to eachother already! Hehe. Anyone! Haha. Better yet, you can name them! I'll let someone else continue before I continue again! :dance1:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Ooo, I like that too! I can imagine them passionately talking to eachother already! Hehe. Anyone! Haha. Better yet, you can name them! I'll let someone else continue before I continue again! :dance1:
I wish I can be with you longer, but I have to go to bed now. Good night my friend. Talk later. :goodnite: :goodnite: :goodnite: :goodnite:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
What the?????!!! u gals move 3 pages just for 1 night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good job!! keep it up!!!!!
gosh i need to catch up ur conv..

Anti-spam: ylc