[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Of course I did!
Do you see my three comments in a row?? Haha.
I tried not to break the rules, but I was becoming impatient. Haha.

AnTi-spam: YLC
hahahahaha...I saw those comments. You must be lonely without us :))).

I guess you finish with all the episode that you try to finish up.

I think thailover01 also busy with her school. You going to go out of town early morning when you wake up????

anti-spam : waiting for YLC patiently

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hahahahaha...I saw those comments. You must be lonely without us :))).

I guess you finish with all the episode that you try to finish up.

I think thailover01 also busy with her school. You going to go out of town early morning when you wake up????

anti-spam : waiting for YLC patiently
Yup, very lonely.
I browsed through all the threads in this section and even commented on some. Haha.

Nope. I'm actually only on 9.2.
I was hoping to finish all that's subbed so far, but I got busy midway...sucks.
That means I can't finish them by tonight because it's almost midnight.
I might go out of town tomorrow, but only for a couple of hours.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Yup, very lonely.
I browsed through all the threads in this section and even commented on some. Haha.

Nope. I'm actually only on 9.2.
I was hoping to finish all that's subbed so far, but I got busy midway...sucks.
That means I can't finish them by tonight because it's almost midnight.
I might go out of town tomorrow, but only for a couple of hours.

Okay, that mean you will still be around with us over the weekend :)))).

I didn't dream about Ann Tik at all last night, I wish I did.....I really focus on YLC more and more since we not going to see Ann until next year....WoW!!!!!It's almost half way in December now, soon will be the end of December and than January......January here we come........Our crazy fans is coming to YLC thread hahahaha.....I wonder if just us two that are so crazy in the thread right now......LOL

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Okay, that mean you will still be around with us over the weekend :)))).

I didn't dream about Ann Tik at all last night, I wish I did.....I really focus on YLC more and more since we not going to see Ann until next year....WoW!!!!!It's almost half way in December now, soon will be the end of December and than January......January here we come........Our crazy fans is coming to YLC thread hahahaha.....I wonder if just us two that are so crazy in the thread right now......LOL
Actually...I will be out of town this Weekend...too.
Tomorrow I'm going somewhere else for a little errand, and then Saturday and Sunday is when I'll be gone with my family.

Yeah, since QP has ended......we can focuse on YLC!
I'm so sad that there will be no more Thongprasom until next year!
We waited 2 yrs and she finally had a comeback only to be shown for 7 weeks.
I'm not satisfied.
BUT on the bright side we will see her filming next month AND we'll see her come back in YLC AND The Letter 2~!
How cool is that?! Haha.

I'm sure we aren't the only crazy fans here.
There are definitely more crazier fans haha.

AnTi-spam: AnnTik have turned us crazy!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Actually...I will be out of town this Weekend...too.
Tomorrow I'm going somewhere else for a little errand, and then Saturday and Sunday is when I'll be gone with my family.

Yeah, since QP has ended......we can focuse on YLC!
I'm so sad that there will be no more Thongprasom until next year!
We waited 2 yrs and she finally had a comeback only to be shown for 7 weeks.
I'm not satisfied.
BUT on the bright side we will see her filming next month AND we'll see her come back in YLC AND The Letter 2~!
How cool is that?! Haha.

I'm sure we aren't the only crazy fans here.
There are definitely more crazier fans haha.

AnTi-spam: AnnTik have turned us crazy!
Oh...okay...Than on the weekend you will be gone. It's okay, you need to be with your family, but while you gone I really hope I'm not being here alone.

Agree everything you said. Even it's a short time to see Ann on screen, but next year we happy enough to see come back with YLC and The Letter2...

Sorry phatman, I have to go now and I will be busy most of the day....I will chat with you when you wake up or after the weekend :)))). Have a good night phatman...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh...okay...Than on the weekend you will be gone. It's okay, you need to be with your family, but while you gone I really hope I'm not being here alone.

Agree everything you said. Even it's a short time to see Ann on screen, but next year we happy enough to see come back with YLC and The Letter2...

Sorry phatman, I have to go now and I will be busy most of the day....I will chat with you when you wake up or after the weekend :)))). Have a good night phatman...
Thanks. Yes, I shall chat with you later if I come on and you're still up. Hehe.

AnTi-spam: AnnTik!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm here. I think you still sleeping, Maybe I should let Ann Tik wake you up....hehehe....
I'm up now!
I don't have to run that errand anymore, someone else is doing it!
Yipee! The whole day!
Now...back to watching QP!

AnTi-spam: Of course I will talk about YLC!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I been listen to Ann Tik MV for almost 2 hours now, I really wish Anon can make more clips.....Gosh...how I'm going crazy about them. I wish they know that most of their fans are looking forward to their lakorn..

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Oo nice pic from Valy.

Yes, I can chat with you at the same time as watching QP! Hehe.

AnTi-spam: Waiting for more AnnTik posters!!
hehehehe....are you really waiting for more Ann Tik posters??? I wish someone could hear us and make us more posters.

Wahooooooooo getting closer and closer to January. Tik Ann if you both hear us please take some photoshoot together now :)).

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hehehehe....are you really waiting for more Ann Tik posters??? I wish someone could hear us and make us more posters.

Wahooooooooo getting closer and closer to January. Tik Ann if you both hear us please take some photoshoot together now :)).
Yeah haha.
I'm waiting for anything new related to AnnTik! Haha.
I just need to cure my impatience.

Seriously, they just need one simple photoshoot together.
TikAom had MANY photoshoots together.
Hence, AnnTik NEEDS to have at least ONE photoshoot together!

AnTi-spam: No need hehe.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Yeah haha.
I'm waiting for anything new related to AnnTik! Haha.
I just need to cure my impatience.

Seriously, they just need one simple photoshoot together.
TikAom had MANY photoshoots together.
Hence, AnnTik NEEDS to have at least ONE photoshoot together!

AnTi-spam: No need hehe.
I know...What take them so long to get some photoshoot ....I don't know why those magazine don't call them up. I really really don't understand :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: . When they start with YLC, I really hope they will take many photoshoots for those famous magazine.

Been chatting with Dila on FB...She was too busy today that is why she is not with you....I wonder if turtle will come today since she had finish with her exam....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I know...What take them so long to get some photoshoot ....I don't know why those magazine don't call them up. I really really don't understand :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: . When they start with YLC, I really hope they will take many photoshoots for those famous magazine.

Been chatting with Dila on FB...She was too busy today that is why she is not with you....I wonder if turtle will come today since she had finish with her exam....
Should we go to those magazine publishing firms with :numchuck: and order them to take AnnTik's photos? Haha.
Just kidding, we can't force them if they don't want to.
But who wouldn't?
They'll be making money right? Haha.

Sure, Dila's busy with QP haha.
I know she's been there haha.
I'll probably be alone again today, but that's okay.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Should we go to those magazine publishing firms with :numchuck: and order them to take AnnTik's photos? Haha.
Just kidding, we can't force them if they don't want to.
But who wouldn't?
They'll be making money right? Haha.

Sure, Dila's busy with QP haha.
I know she's been there haha.
I'll probably be alone again today, but that's okay.

Yeah, maybe that it's a good idea. Let's go to those magazine publisher with :numchuck: :numchuck: and tell them what we want.

Let's meet at Thai International Airport tomorrow, we can take a taxi there LOL.....Do you think they will listen to us????Like you said, they have to listen to us fans because they will make big money out of it too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, maybe that it's a good idea. Let's go to those magazine publisher with :numchuck: :numchuck: and tell them what we want.

Let's meet at Thai International Airport tomorrow, we can take a taxi there LOL.....Do you think they will listen to us????Like you said, they have to listen to us fans because they will make big money out of it too.
Yeah that'd be good idea! Haha. JK.

If the fans request it, they're obviously going to want to purchase it, so I don't see why publishing firms would refuse to have an AnnTik photoshoot.
UNLESS Anne and Tik don't want to have a photoshoot together.
BUT, why wouldn't they anyway?
The fans want to see it, right? Haha.
Gosh, we're so demanding haha.

AnTi-spam: AT

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Yeah that'd be good idea! Haha. JK.

If the fans request it, they're obviously going to want to purchase it, so I don't see why publishing firms would refuse to have an AnnTik photoshoot.
UNLESS Anne and Tik don't want to have a photoshoot together.
BUT, why wouldn't they anyway?
The fans want to see it, right? Haha.
Gosh, we're so demanding haha.

AnTi-spam: AT
hahahaha....but we have a right to be like this, right????? We as fans can wish to see our favorite actor and actress to have a photoshoot together. I wish I can win a big lottery and open my own magazine publisher company...so I can hire Ann Tik the whole year...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hahahaha....but we have a right to be like this, right????? We as fans can wish to see our favorite actor and actress to have a photoshoot together. I wish I can win a big lottery and open my own magazine publisher company...so I can hire Ann Tik the whole year...
Very true.
We're demanding in a wishful way haha.
I wish I can open my own publishing firm and hire AnnTik forever haha.

AnTi-spam: AnnTik!