[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
^^Wow. I've been following Anne tightly these past few months, but I never knew so much about her personal life.
After watching that show my admiration for Anne has grown so much.
We have the same thinking, seriously.
I value education very much (as so do many of us in here hehe); I like to live a simple life with no issues with anybody; most importantly I love horses too!
I'm addicted to them haha, should I get it treated? Haha.
I really like the host for the show, he's such an easy going fun person to talk with.
JUST LIKE THONGPRASOM!
Anne is talkative and knows how to speak well and appropriately.
Even the host said he can talk with her for 2-5 hrs because she always has something to say.
Her grandma taught her very well, it's a pity her grandma passed before she got to see Anne achieve the success she earned today.
*sniff, sniff* I love Anne so much right now.
She's my idol.

AnTi-spam: I love Tikker's too.
I admire Pholdee's values and beliefs, not only because we are alike, but because they're significant to society.
This really is meant to be.
They both are proper individuals who have been taught very well by their elders.
They're both very successful and have contributed so much to society, both directly and indirectly.
I love AnnTik!
Yah Leum Chun will be an epic tale of two individuals who came together and made a bigger difference.
I may sound like I'm exaggerating, but I will tell you that AnnTik will the next big thing!
I want to say so much thing bout Thongprasom but don't know where to start (sounds like Toon's script right?)..hahaha...
Just this for u phatman..
:thumbup:

i love Anne's interview...
She's beauty with brain!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I want to say so much thing bout Thongprasom but don't know where to start (sounds like Toon's script right?)..hahaha...
Just this for u phatman..
:thumbup:

i love Anne's interview...
She's beauty with brain!!
I know haha.
Anne Thongprasom is beautiful and intelligent.
Not many nang'eks have the same intellect as she does.

I be right back in 30 min. to chat with you girls
Sure thing ma'am! Hehe.

AnTi-spam: AnnTik go go go!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Phatman, happy to know that you love more and more. Yeah, Ann don't have a good childhood like many of actors and actresses, most of them come from a rich families, but for our Ann, she start from 0, that it's why people love her so much.

WoW!!! 142 pages, we are still going on and on. Really happy that we all still stick around for YLC thread.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Phatman, happy to know that you love more and more. Yeah, Ann don't have a good childhood like many of actors and actresses, most of them come from a rich families, but for our Ann, she start from 0, that it's why people love her so much.

WoW!!! 142 pages, we are still going on and on. Really happy that we all still stick around for YLC thread.
I think many actors/actresses start from scratch.
I really admire them because they had the will to pursue their dream despite having nothing to begin with.

AnTi-spam: AnnTik

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know much bout other actress but i truely respect Anne..
She comes from nothing..and she continue her studies at 1 of good university..that U is hard to enter back then..(thats what i remember from her interview)..and she didn't think she can do it..with her busy schedule...
But she can did it!!As i remeber she continue her Master after she done with MYF..
i remember Num tease her..Num said the first time they act together,Anne come with bicycle with her grandfather..
How poor....

anti-spam : ANNIKONG

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
She comes from nothing..and she continue her studies at 1 of good university..that U is hard to enter back then..(thats what i remember from her interview)..and she didn't think she can do it..with her busy schedule...
But she can did it!!As i remeber she continue her Master after she done with MYF..
i remember Num tease her..Num said the first time they act together,Anne come with bicycle with her grandfather..
How poor....

Yep......I remember that, but I can not find that interview any more. But congratulation to her now with her success. I am proud to be her fans.

Just you and me not Dila....From now on we probably live in YLC thread because Ann other lakorn will end today....Just have to wait for YLC to start.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep......I remember that, but I can not find that interview any more. But congratulation to her now with her success. I am proud to be her fans.

Just you and me not Dila....From now on we probably live in YLC thread because Ann other lakorn will end today....Just have to wait for YLC to start.
yeah...next week i can focus on this thread and YLC page...hehehehe

AnTi-spam :ANNIKONG

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
yeah...next week i can focus on this thread and YLC page...hehehehe

AnTi-spam :ANNIKONG
hehehehe.....Yes, we need to work hard to our thread :)))))).

I think in the weekend turtle will join us. I wonder what happen to thailover01, she is busy with her school right`????I think the other members will join us in January.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
How poor....

Yeah I admire Anne alot for her determination.
Are you talking about Num S. or the other Noom A.?
The one that did The Letter?
He teased Anne haha.
I've heard from Anne that he's a teaser too haha.

OMG! QP is ending already!!
Gosh I need to catch up!
I'm sad yet at the same time happy, 'cause now we all can concentrate completely on YLC. Hehe.

AnTi-spam: AnnTik forever.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Yeah I admire Anne alot for her determination.
Are you talking about Num S. or the other Noom A.?
The one that did The Letter?
He teased Anne haha.
I've heard from Anne that he's a teaser too haha.

OMG! QP is ending already!!
Gosh I need to catch up!
I'm sad yet at the same time happy, 'cause now we all can concentrate completely on YLC. Hehe.

AnTi-spam: AnnTik forever.
Yep, today it was the last day for Ann other lakorn. That lakorn make me cried.....You have to watch it later.

We not going to see Ann on screen for awhile, but really hope that we will know about the fitting soon....RP will finish filming in the middle of January...

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Yup, I'm awake.
Now I'm going to go catch up with QP, 'cause I'm off work today haha.

AnTi-spam: YLC
hehehehe....That mean you can chat with me until I go to bed. After I go to bed, you can will be chatting with Dila :)))))). That it so good to know that you off work today...yippieeeeeeeeeeee :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yep, today it was the last day for Ann other lakorn. That lakorn make me cried.....You have to watch it later.

We not going to see Ann on screen for awhile, but really hope that we will know about the fitting soon....RP will finish filming in the middle of January...
I'm watching it now actually haha.
I'm on 7.4, finally! Haha.

That means, in a month we'll see AnnTik! Yipee!

hehehehe....That mean you can chat with me until I go to bed. After I go to bed, you can will be chatting with Dila :)))))). That it so good to know that you off work today...yippieeeeeeeeeeee :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:
Yeah, I know I'm so glad I get to rest after 3 straight hard working days haha.
I'll be free from now until tomorrow.
I'm going to be super busy this weekend.

AnTi-spam: I'm loving the AnnTik/YLC banners/posters!!
They get me excited!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I'm watching it now actually haha.
I'm on 7.4, finally! Haha.

That means, in a month we'll see AnnTik! Yipee!

Yeah, I know I'm so glad I get to rest after 3 straight hard working days haha.
I'll be free from now until tomorrow.
I'm going to be super busy this weekend.

AnTi-spam: I'm loving the AnnTik/YLC banners/posters!!
They get me excited!
I know, on the weekend you will go out of town :)))). Going to miss you over the weekend....

Happy to know that you starting to watch QP again. Hope you can finish it by next week :)).