[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
hahahahaha..I know. I can't stay away from this thread either, because I miss you girls and I'm afraid that I will miss out something about YLC..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I am super doper stoke for Tik and Ann pairing!!

It feels like it's been 10 years that us fans have been praying for this pairing. :grouphug:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:

It feels like it's been 10 years that us fans have been praying for this pairing. :grouphug:
I know...We all are so happy about it...by next week I think we will know something about the ceremony and the fitting....Waiting for P'Da to tell us the date...We all going to go crazy when we get to see Ann Tik together :))).

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Kayla said:

More than 10 yrs perhaps. LOL. I'm glad they FINALLY got the chance. Oh well, better late than never.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
U didn't miss me gals?? 
I'll be more active from 24th January,because my boss will go back to his country for 3 weeks..yeehaaaa!!!

anti-spam: Annik Jedsaprasom

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Im so stuck on raeng pradtanah that I dont come to this thread. They need to tell us some specific dates! im so anxious.

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Lady Dila said:
U didn't miss me gals??  I'll be more active from 24th January,because my boss will go back to his country for 3 weeks..yeehaaaa!!! anti-spam: Annik Jedsaprasom

DILA!!! 
I didn't miss you. 
I just happen to think of you all the time. HAHA.
That's so freak'n awesome!

iluvnumandoil said:
Im so stuck on raeng pradtanah that I dont come to this thread. They need to tell us some specific dates! im so anxious.

Haha. I think many of us became addicted to RP.

AnTi-spam: Jedsaprasom

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
phatboy said:
DILA!!! 
I didn't miss you. 
I just happen to think of you all the time. HAHA.
That's so freak'n awesome!

AnTi-spam: Jedsaprasom

Sounds sooo sweet.. :kiss2:
Anyone know when Tik will done with AIMH?
I hope he'll finish it soon so he can focus on our princess.. :heart:
anti-spam : Annik Jedsaprasom

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Lady Dila said:
Sounds sooo sweet.. :kiss2:
Anyone know when Tik will done with AIMH?
I hope he'll finish it soon so he can focus on our princess.. :heart:
anti-spam : Annik Jedsaprasom

I've consumed alot of sugar lately. HAHA.
I heard somewhere, don't remember where, that Tikkerman should be done with AIMH pretty soon. 

AnTi-spam: Tikann Thongdee

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Lady Dila said:
U didn't miss me gals??  I'll be more active from 24th January,because my boss will go back to his country for 3 weeks..yeehaaaa!!! anti-spam: Annik Jedsaprasom
Yeah, good that you boss will be away LOL..

Miss youuuuuuuuuu

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatboy said:
I've consumed alot of sugar lately. HAHA.
I heard somewhere, don't remember where, that Tikkerman should be done with AIMH pretty soon. 

AnTi-spam: Tikann Thongdee
Really, he will finish soon. So happy, so he will have our Ann to himself LOL...

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
^^ I just checked out AIMH thread.
Good news is, we know when our Tikkerman should be free to concentrate on our Princess.
Bad news is, Ananda said they should be done in 2 months. 
Therefore, they should be done some time in March.
IF Tik is filming both lakorns then the March date doesn't matter, BUT if P'Da or Tik wants to wait until Tik is free that means we've got to wait until March.
Darn that would be another 2 LONG months to go...aiya.
I want Tik to focus on Anne only, but I also want YLC to start filming already haha.
What a complicated situation it is.
Oh well.
Life goes on.

AnTi-spam: KONG

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang Ananda....Isn't he said it just takes 3 months to filming AIMH and they started in November..They should finish in January!
Oh Well..what should i do in 2 months while waiting for YLC :scratchhead2:
Erm..

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Lady Dila said:
Dang Ananda....Isn't he said it just takes 3 months to filming AIMH and they started in November..They should finish in January!
Oh Well..what should i do in 2 months while waiting for YLC :scratchhead2:
Erm..

Watch a lakorn. Haha.
That's what I'm doing right now. 
As a matter of fact, I have in line a number of lakorns to watch. Haha.

AnTi-spam: YLC

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I think they will start filming in Feb...Since Tik won't finish his AIMH in March, that is okay with me...He will still have to focus on our Ann any way.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah yeah yeah phatboy..
I'm watching Song Naree..and SSH and OR & BBK & SGPT & JSP & SB & 365 & The Letter & back to SSH again,then SB,then Likit,then SGPT then RLLL.... :yes:
Good thing that now i'm addicted to 1 of Malay drama after sooo long i leave it..
But not as much as i addicted to Anne's lakorn..

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Lady Dila said:
Yeah yeah yeah phatboy..
I'm watching Song Naree..and SSH and OR & BBK & SGPT & JSP & SB & 365 & The Letter & back to SSH again,then SB,then Likit,then SGPT then RLLL.... :yes:
Good thing that now i'm addicted to 1 of Malay drama after sooo long i leave it..
Good that you have so many lakorn to watch while waiting for YLC....Even I watch other lakorn but I always think about Annik :))))

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Lady Dila said:
Yeah yeah yeah phatboy..

:loool:  :lmao2: :clap:  :lolyup:  
Can't blame ya...
Alright that's it for tonight.
TTYL!
I guess I won't catch LoveAnne tonight.

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
Good that you have so many lakorn to watch while waiting for YLC....Even I watch other lakorn but I always think about Annik :))))

Ah, there she is!
TTYL LoveAnne!!

I gotta work early tomorrow.