[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatboy said:
Enjoy waiting?! 
I've endured waiting long enough!
Just kidding. HAHA.
I have a feeling P'Nutt will add one scene where they kiss.
She's so responsive to our comments, therefore she must be the type who loves to fulfill fans wishes!! Hehe. 
Go P'NUTT!! 
I have faith in you.

Glad you love it!

I know right. HAHA. 
But of course he will. 

I hope it's not a short, "I'm sorry."
AND I hope it doesn't take as long as Sawan Biang
It's more realistic, but it's a little draggy. Hehe.
Yeah, I'm very picky. 

AnTi-spam: Yah Leum Chun

I want at least to be 15 episode for YLC,but I want them to take longer time for filming because I want Ann Tik to be together as long as I can.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Those MV's are fantastic!!!

Yesterday, I was online collecting pictures of Anne and Tik for artwork and oh my, Tik is so hot!!! And Anne is still as beautiful!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Those MV's are fantastic!!!

Yesterday, I was online collecting pictures of Anne and Tik for artwork and oh my, Tik is so hot!!! And Anne is still as beautiful!!
I know Tik always been hot. For Ann, she always been so beautiful.....

Looking forward to see your artwork :)))).

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LOVEANNE!! Don't go yet!! 
Guess who's back?!!!? HAHA.
I couldn't log on to my phatboy account, so tried to reset my password.
The thing was I couldn't remember which email account I used to set up for phatboy and I was just trying all my emails to see if any matched.
Turns out one of my emails corresponded to phatman, so I just created a new password for my phatman account to see if I could log on and boy I was able to!
I still can't figure out which email I used for phatboy. HAHA.
I'm so screwed, because now I have two accounts. 
The admis. probably hates me! HAHA.
What should I do now? 
Find out what email I used for phatboy and use that since I've been active on that lately or go back to phatman?? Haha.

AnTi-spam: Jedsaprasom

Kayla2

sarNie Egg
LOVEANNE!! Don't go yet!! 
Guess who's back?!!!? HAHA.
I couldn't log on to my phatboy account, so tried to reset my password.
The thing was I couldn't remember which email account I used to set up for phatboy and I was just trying all my emails to see if any matched.
Turns out one of my emails corresponded to phatman, so I just created a new password for my phatman account to see if I could log on and boy I was able to!
I still can't figure out which email I used for phatboy. HAHA.
I'm so screwed, because now I have two accounts. 
The admis. probably hates me! HAHA.
What should I do now? 
Find out what email I used for phatboy and use that since I've been active on that lately or go back to phatman?? Haha.

AnTi-spam: Jedsaprasom
Omg we have the same problem! This is Kayla btw...something happened and I got logged out from my account. My dumb butt can't remember what email I used for that account so tried with my second acct 'mrsjetson' and still cannot login or remember the email for that acct so had to create a third acct 'Kayla2' urgh....Hopefully Darvil can reset my pw soon! I'm sure they hate me too! I have three accounts! Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I went to Rising Sun Series 2 Thread and bubba posted this set of pic of 2012's Top Awards Best Actor/Best Actress Nominees, so I thought I'd share it here because our lovely Thongprasom is on the list!!!

bubba said:
Here are the lists of the Top Awards 2012 .

Best Actors

Best Actresses

cr:TV Pool Spicy Star New Live fb

I'm not surprise that Ken's not a nominee because his lakorn last year was...crap.
BUT shouldn't he still be nominated??
I mean he's still Ken, right?? HAHA.

I'm anxious to know who got the awards, but at the same time it won't kill me knowing who actually gets the award. Haha.
Based on my gut feeling:
I think Janie's going to get "Best Actress" because many viewers loved her take on Moonin. 
Furthermore, I think Aum's going to get "Best Actor" because...I don't know...he just has that vibe haha.

Who would I have chosen?
Best Actor: Weir (because PA's the only lakorn I saw last year whose pra'ek is nominated and I don't know how well the others performed)
Best Actress: Anne (because I'm bias :ghehe: AND because I truely believe she deserves the BEST ACTRESS title)

AnTi-spam: Tik, your turn will be next. MUAHAHA

Kayla2

sarNie Egg
Just message Darvil and tell him your old acct and he will reset the pw for you that's what I did last time when I created mrsjetson acct and couldn't remember my Kayla username

Confused yet? Lol

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@phatman, Tik was nominated for the best actor in the movie category.  I agreed with you about Ken T., and  I think Anne should have a very good chance to win.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kayla2 said:
Omg we have the same problem! This is Kayla btw...something happened and I got logged out from my account. My dumb butt can't remember what email I used for that account so tried with my second acct 'mrsjetson' and still cannot login or remember the email for that acct so had to create a third acct 'Kayla2' urgh....Hopefully Darvil can reset my pw soon! I'm sure they hate me too! I have three accounts! Lol

You have THREE?? 
You're worse than me! Haha.
Haha. I know, isn't it weird how AF just randomly have those issues??
Oh well, as long as you're back!
It sucks though because now you start fresh...again. Haha.
Hopefully Darvil is able to reactive your Kayla account for you. 

AnTi-spam: YLC

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kayla2 said:
Just message Darvil and tell him your old acct and he will reset the pw for you that's what I did last time when I created mrsjetson acct and couldn't remember my Kayla username Confused yet? Lol

I didn't know you could message Darvil. Haha. 
Cool to know, thanks.
I'm actually okay with this account, but if I decide I want to go back to my "younger" phatboy account, I will definitely email her hehe.

bubba said:
@phatman, Tik was nominated for the best actor in the movie category.  I agreed with you about Ken T., and  I think Anne should have a very good chance to win.

Was he??
Awesome!

Best of luck to ALL the nominees!!

AnTi-spam: AnnTik

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
If Tik in the list no matter which category,i hope he and anne win..
So,we'll get to see their picture together...
I'm biased too..For me,Anne deserve it because she played 3 roles...nope..4 roles very well....
Other than that,this is based from fans vote right..Anne has a very very very strong fanbase..

anti-spam : ANNIKONG

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
If Tik in the list no matter which category,i hope he and anne win..
So,we'll get to see their picture together...
I'm biased too..For me,Anne deserve it because she played 3 roles...nope..4 roles very well....
Other than that,this is based from fans vote right..Anne has a very very very strong fanbase..

anti-spam : ANNIKONG

Ah yes!!! Ann and Tik together!
FINALLY!!!! AGAIN!!!
I wasn't thinking about them meeting at all for Top Awards haha.
Silly me. 
Well, I wish they both attend the awards ceremony and I wish them both the best!!
If they WIN, oh man that will be exciting!!
That means LOTS of pics AND an INTERVIEW!!!
Actually even if they don't win I still hope there's the pics together and the INTERVIEW!!!

Anyone know who else is nominated for Best Film Actor??
Who else is Tik going against hehe.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Oh....you girls have so many problems with your account...No wonder I was alone and lonely...Happy to know that you girls are back..Phatman, you back to your old account. Kayla, I hope you will get your old name back. Dila, happy that you can log in now..

So happy that Ann to get to be in the award. I want Ann Tik to win this so they can be next to each other again LOL..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
Oh....you girls have so many problems with your account...No wonder I was alone and lonely...Happy to know that you girls are back..Phatman, you back to your old account. Kayla, I hope you will get your old name back. Dila, happy that you can log in now..

So happy that Ann to get to be in the award. I want Ann Tik to win this so they can be next to each other again LOL..

Oh, you just wait for you turn LoveAnne. HAHA

Yeah. If Anne and Tik attend the award ceremony they HAVE to meet!!!
I don't even care whether they win the award or not, I just want to see them together!!!!  :woot2:  :woot:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Oh, you just wait for you turn LoveAnne. HAHA

Yeah. If Anne and Tik attend the award ceremony they HAVE to meet!!!
I don't even care whether they win the award or not, I just want to see them together!!!!  :woot2:  :woot:

yeah, that's true LOL....I want to see them together in the same frame :)).

And today is February yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...getting closer again.

I don't want to have any problem with my account because I don't remember which e-mail or password I used LOL...

I have to go now phatman and talk to you later.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
yeah, that's true LOL....I want to see them together in the same frame :)).

And today is February yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...getting closer again.

I don't want to have any problem with my account because I don't remember which e-mail or password I used LOL...

I have to go now phatman and talk to you later.

Haha. Use this time to memorize your email and password before it's too late! 

Alright, I'm going to bed too. TTYL!

AnTi-spam: AnnTik Jedsaprasom

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Before I go I want to share something from Tik's FB fanpage!!

Credit: on pic

Tik is a wise man, and I love it! Hehe.

AnTi-spam: Anne