[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
they might do a camera shot to make it look real maybe they will do it too STT Ploy/Pope i hope YLC is the same

Ugh...no point in angling the kiss...I still 'dislike' the person who created that rule.
So upset still...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Ugh...no point in angling the kiss...I still 'dislike' the person who created that rule.
So upset still...
i will give a huge thumbs up if they break this unreasonable rules :dance3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
i will give a huge thumbs up if they break this unreasonable rules :dance3:

Yup, same here. Haha.

LoveAnne_T said:
Wahooooooooooooooooo..I'm back but there is no update yet

I miss ya'll so much!! 
It's been so quiet in here!
I hope YLC resumes filming, so we can come spazz again!
K's gotta go.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Yup, same here. Haha.

I miss ya'll so much!! 
It's been so quiet in here!
I hope YLC resumes filming, so we can come spazz again!
K's gotta go.

Miss you too...YLC will start filming again next week..yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this week filming is Samee Tee Tra and next week is YLC woo hoo :dance3:

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
I miss Anne. Just finished sai rung. It was best lakorn due to it made me cry. I felt so touch while watching it. Maytheani is so sympathy. After finishing it, it made me miss Anne so much.

I also watched the old version of YLC, starring Ann S. and Pete. It was so annoying and pre ek didn't revenge much like kawee in SB. It was boring, no attractive storyline much. I hope this new version p'da can change the storyline to be more interested for my beloved Anne. I hope they create more storyline to be excited than the old version, not just to find out the truth of marrying of Wadee. It should make more secret story to be added so it must be meaningful and attractive like SB. I can say that I could watch SB for hundreds times without annoying and still feel excited while watching it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, they better resume filming, or else I'm gonna go crazy! HAHA.

AWE, you finished Sai Roong already, Yoyo?? 
Without subs I assume, because Anony hasn't finished subbing it all yet.
I'm on episode 4/5 I believe, can't wait for more!!!!!

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
Yeah I finished it without subs but I can't understand all. Just watched due to I can't wait for subs. I will watch subs again.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Yoyo said:
Yeah I finished it without subs but I can't understand all. Just watched due to I can't wait for subs. I will watch subs again.
Sai Roong it's a very good lakorn...I love Ann and Johnny together....

But right now, I'm crazy for Ann Tik so much that I don't think about watching other lakorn LOL....

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
You should try sai rung. It was so good. Especially the storyline. It did convince me to watch it.

As for YLC, I dislike about its storyline. It sound less important and related story for the Pra nang. It has only one secret between them. I watched the old version, it was so annoying. No interested and excited line like SB. I want it to be change for new version due to my Anne there.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Yoyo said:
You should try sai rung. It was so good. Especially the storyline. It did convince me to watch it.

As for YLC, I dislike about its storyline. It sound less important and related story for the Pra nang. It has only one secret between them. I watched the old version, it was so annoying. No interested and excited line like SB. I want it to be change for new version due to my Anne there.
I already watch Sai Roong, been watch it so many times already...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yoyo said:

I hope they change it. Haha.
I did try watching it too, but it was very slow. 
I hope Nutt spiced it up a little. Haha.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
I hope they change it. Haha.
I did try watching it too, but it was very slow. 
I hope Nutt spiced it up a little. Haha.
Have to wait and see how YLC2013 going to be like...Looking forward to next week when they start filming again..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Pictures from FACEBOOK! 
Since LoveAnne is becoming lazy at her job, I'll take over for now...only. HEHEHE.

The cutie pies. 

Cr: jane_matt

Not sure if this is for YLC, but anyway...Rita everyone.

Cr: nuchtv3

Our beautiful, as always, Thongprasom; I love this poster...so gonna use it one day for my siggie. HEHE.

Cr: AnneChineseFamily

I really admire her for staying in such great shape all these years, she's a natural.

Cr: teerarat_s

The pies at it again, this time striking a pose. HEHE.

Cr: jane_matt

The three boys who, I believe, are after Wadee. HAHA. I don't know what Boy's role is, can someone explain? Hehe.

Oo la la~. Look at Mister gentle guy in a bad boy suit! And look at our bad boy playing soccer...haha.

Everyone I give you....Bambi's adopted father! Haha.

Cr: NavigatorTikTun

Salute! The King and Queen of entertainment!

Cr: jasophida_flythai 

My favorite....period.

Cr: Nat