[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@phatman, me too! I'm so far behind, just finished ep.2.  I've been so busy and need to catch up.  Tik's doing a good job in here that I want to gently :smack: him a couple times for being so unreasonable.
@Mahalo, thanks for sharing the recaps na.
@Dila, thanks for sharing the clip.  Anne is so funny and smart!
@janajelly, well said.  I couldn't agree more.  

It seems like everyone choose Eua for he is truly a gentleman whereas Khem is such a devil (a very handsome one at that :bhehe:  ).  It's ok na,  just leave the good looking Khem for Ceci, Katelyn, phatman and me :coverlaf:.

BTS clip of Khem's trying to pursue and reconcile with Wadee in Switzerland.   Tik is so funny!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNNkXxf53yw
cr:CatMatdz3

So far the ratings for YLC are good...

cr:YLC fb

Ep. 1 --- 8.4
Ep. 2 --- 9.1
Ep. 3 --- 10
Ep. 4 --- 9.1
Ep. 5 --- 9.5

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
Khem is worse than Kawee (I can't believe I'm saying this, but its true...)  :nono1: 

Khem is acting like a child, :thumbdown:  he's using everyone around him just so his revenge is complete, he wants to hurt Su and thinks he doesn't love her, but when someone mentions her and Eua, he goes nuts and becomes jealous. He wants revenge but he doesn't want her to be with another man (make a decision dude!   :whip:  ) He is practically cheating on Gaen. So he's gonna tell her after his revenge that "Oh I didn't cheat on you, I'm just revenging on a woman I can't get over, but I really love you"  :facepalm: I think Gaen is sane enough to now what to do. 

He is sinister, evil, and is pretending to be good. With Kawee, at least he was straightforward and didn't have secret intentions. He misunderstood many things, and at least when he found out, he tried to solve his mistakes. But I'm not stupid enough to think that Khem can't see that Su is not money-hungry, and doesn't he think that she might've left him for a reason? He saw how she ripped the check, and how broken her car is, but he is turning a blind eye and still thinks she's money hungry so he can complete his revenge. :weee: This is a just a few things I think of Khem, I can go on. I have no more words for this guy at all.  :annoyed: 

But acting wise, Tik is doing great, i'm loving him in this. I'm so mad at Tangmo, the girl won't stop, she says Tik is a  one face actor in this lakorn, she should judge herself first.  :smack: 

Yes, Kawee is definitely better. The cause of his attitude was more reasonable and understandable. Here. Khem is just...punch-worthy! Haha. 

Wait a sec. What did Tangmo say about Tik? Oh h*lls naw. Haha. 

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Totally fed up w/Tangmo and her big mouth bashing ppl here and there thru social network/press! Just recently w/Opal and now with P'Tik! Basically, she criticize Tik's acting in here and said he has only one face expression! B*&%CH PLEASE, why don't they just banned her again??? None of her lakorn has been even a hit, HA! Compare to P'Tik, majority of his lakorn are hits!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi all!  Wow, I have a lot to catch up mainly the last 2 episodes since I was on vacation last week!  I will try to find time to create something to share with you!

@bubba
Thanks for including me in "The I still want Khem even though he is a jerk club".  :bhehe: 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lynnyang said:
Totally fed up w/Tangmo and her big mouth bashing ppl here and there thru social network/press! Just recently w/Opal and now with P'Tik! Basically, she criticize Tik's acting in here and said he has only one face expression! B*&%CH PLEASE, why don't they just banned her again??? None of her lakorn has been even a hit, HA! Compare to P'Tik, majority of his lakorn are hits!
You serious!? Why don't she take a look at herself first.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I'm sorry that I have to say  @sillygrl1021 , but I think you the only one who feel that about Ann+Tik don't have much chemistry, because Ann +Tik chemistry is over the top. Most of Thai fans are crazy about Ann Tik. They even want to see them have another drama together, even know that is not possible. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think the chemistry isn't really felt because Anne's character is so...hmm...shy? Or like she doesn't allow herself to be swallowed by Tik's character, so their chemistry doesn't come off as very deep. Know what I mean? Haha. I feel like I'm not making any sense. AHEM...anyway. NEED TO CATCH UP ASAP!!! BAD PHAT!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i'm totally digging ann's single look. i'm glad she didn't stick with her widowed mother/wife look.

on a side note, i think they totally have chemistry. i love ann's acting so much! her emotions are all there when tim is all up in her face. lol she totally wants to let tik in, but she's holding back because of her past with him and because he's dating rita. 

also, i think kawee was waaaaay worse than khem. at least khem has a reason for wanting to torture and get revenge on wadee. according to him, he loved her so much, but she dumped him in an instant to go marry an old rich man and now has become a widowed mother of two. on top of that, she has the guts to show up in his life again and act as though they didn't have history together or that she has caused him the most pain ever. 

kawee on the other hand, just kidnapped and raped rin just to get back at leela. that was just immature and inhumane of him because rin didn't nothing to kawee.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Khem is way worse than Kawee . Like the person who stated above even thou Kawee had R Narin it was her choice to forgive and forget. Plus Kawee was blunt he was bad just because, he did it in front of you, he showed you that he didn't like you and you sorta took him and whatever he said for face value. That's just it, no tricks or games.

Khem is deceitful, Khem is liar, Khem has bad intentions all around!!! I myself as a viewer have a hard time believing or trust anything that comes out of his mouth. He is playing Wadee, Gaenlong, Gai, Kai , Weeboon, Eur, and most importantly HIMSELF! Khem just wants to get in bed with Wadee and then throw her away like a used up napkin.

Khem seems to be in loved with 2 women in version compared to the last version . He loved Wadee but respected Gaenlong. Khem in this version is brutal.

I can't wait for Wadee to stand up and beat the crap out of Khem with her words . Khem deserves it and he better be beggin back her love for a looonnngggg time!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeay it's Wednesday again..
My Wednesday and Thursday full of joy since 3rd April..hahahaha..

I thought he's really sincere in this scene...
and the moment  he change his facial expression..Oh God...I'm worried for Wadee..

this is funny!

Talking bout Kawee and Khem...
erm..it's hard to choose...lol..
But for me,Khem is worse than Kawee..
Kawee...once he said he loves Narin,its pure and sincere and he meant it...
But Khem,it just a lie...even if he regret what he did after this...Its still dangerous for Wadee to believe his words...
I seriously feel sympathy toward Gaen and Eua....
Both Wadee and Khem lying..
Why don't Wadee just tell Eua her past story...tell the true even its pain..
And Khem..oh this guy talking a nice sweet word to Gaen like she's really the one for him..

Some people maybe annoyed why Wadee give in,tolerate and just let Khem touch her here and there even he has gaen..
Me also wonder about it...
But erm thinking bout it..i think she's willing to get hurt as her punishment that she left Khem in the past..Is it acceptable..??
Anyone feel the same thing too?

Erm I just imagine,what if Kawee and Khem together in 1 lakorn...
And the nang ek will be Alin.....must be hilarious..

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Lmao at the thought of Khem, Kawee, and Alin ^^^

And I'd have to say that Kawee is worse than Khem because he was physically and verbally abusive towards Narin for no reason at all. He took all his anger out on her when his true target was her sister. If he was a real person, I'd diagnose him with a mental disorder because you don't just repeatedly rape and verbally taunt someone because you hate their sister. Don't forget, he slapped her as well. Only in lakorn world would a person like Narin fall for a person like Kawee. I'm sure in real life, she'd have restraining orders on him and hate his guts.

With Khem, he's just a man who's trying to get back at his ex. That's very realistic and understandable. After all, if your bf/gf left you to marry a rich old man/woman without telling you a word, wouldn't you hate their guts? He got hit by a car because of her. For her to come back into his life is like rubbing salt on his wound. Also, he's just playing mind games with her right now. Sure, it may hurt her emotionally, but that's nothing compared to Narin's pain. Wadee will willingly give into Khem unlike Narin, who couldn't even fight back. Khem's actions are pretty justified. Lol. I know of real people who do this and even worse to their exes. But I don't know anyone who knows a Kawee. And if they do, their Kawee is probably behind bars. Lol.       

cecilia

Staff member
p'EAU is too good of gentleman -- I want to marry him for Wadee lol

phatman said:
Really? I think he looks very young. Haha. I honestly don't see how well gee goes with Rita, but I think he meshes well with Anne. Hehe.
I love p'Kong -- He's one of those actors; he's more handsome as he age :wub:

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I was just watching the 1998 version with Anne Siriam and Pete, I realized that Nu Lek's father is played by the same actor and Pu Montri is playing the same role again aka Somkit. The actress that played Ganlong in the 1998 version is beautiful. The cast for both versions were outstanding.

Pete's Khem is not as charming as Tik's, Tik's Khem makes you just want to fall in love with him.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
mongstaness said:
i'm totally digging ann's single look. i'm glad she didn't stick with her widowed mother/wife look.

on a side note, i think they totally have chemistry. i love ann's acting so much! her emotions are all there when tim is all up in her face. lol she totally wants to let tik in, but she's holding back because of her past with him and because he's dating rita. 

also, i think kawee was waaaaay worse than khem. at least khem has a reason for wanting to torture and get revenge on wadee. according to him, he loved her so much, but she dumped him in an instant to go marry an old rich man and now has become a widowed mother of two. on top of that, she has the guts to show up in his life again and act as though they didn't have history together or that she has caused him the most pain ever. 

kawee on the other hand, just kidnapped and raped rin just to get back at leela. that was just immature and inhumane of him because rin didn't nothing to kawee.

Ok yeah Kawee IS super bad, especially with those R-scenes. Hmm....now I can't decide. Urgh. They're both bad! HAHA.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
cr pic : P'Da IG
cr translation : YLC IG

Suriyong..last week you got away because of Gaenlone,but for tonight you won't get away. (From Khemmachad to FC)

:pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yes yes yes !! Bout time K'Su fights back ! I skimmed watched ep6 and I'm happy to see that she's finally standing her ground by not letting Khem do whatever he wants to her. Aweee the kids are all so adorable when they were modeling the swimwear. N'Unda is toooo cute and she's already such a little pro actress. Mann I just wanted to smack Khem for making an excuse to tell Gaen when he made k'Su cry. I actually burst out laughing when he said something about K'Su is crying because she miss her old husband Jao Sua. And when he saw her, she told him that taking family pictures made her miss Jao Sua. What I didn't like is how Khem repeated "samee gao kao." Okay, you don't need to repeat yourself ! Same goes when he repeats "step-son" "biological sons" to K'Su and "step-mother" to P'Eua. He does not feel guilty at all for lying in front of both K'Su and Gaen!! Could've just said that Su wanted to quit again and I didn't aporove so I said some harsh words to her. This guy always have to bring up Jao Sua or P'Eua in the picture. There were so many slap worthy moments in ep6. I'm glad Su left the ring even after Khem warned her to take it back because that sends a strong message to Khem. I think out of all the characters in YLC, I like Gaen the most; maybe because we are similar/alike. She's a beautiful person inside and out which I admire a lot and I feel sorry for her too because she's getting cheated on by K'Khem. K'Chana and K'Su maw gan duay. They both really look like a married couple modeling for Gaen.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Khem is b*tch...stupid....jerk...
He kissed Wadee,then proposed to Gaen and then the next day, trying to R Wadee...
What the hell is going on with this man??!!!

Oh I llooooovvvvvveeeeeeeee the strong Wadee!
Go Wadee go!! :cheer::cheer: :cheer:
But Khem will try to do anything to get sleep with her.Poor Wadee...She'll give in...
Gaen....starting to smell something fishy is going on..
But she just keeping inside....

The scene when Khem trying to R Wadee,and Wadee holding something in her hand threatening to smack his head..
On screen,i cheers for Wadee.."go Wadee,smack his head multiple times with that thing!"
But off screen,i was like...'U better watch out Tik,we know how sadistic is Anne'.i'm worried that Anne really smack Tik's head because we know Anne is so into her character..lol..

Oh the slap he got,i think its too soft...
I want Tik get a slap like Aum got in BBK...hahaha

I HATE THAT CH3 BANNED REAL KISS!!!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
AHHAHA P'Aum and P'Ken got it good when they got slap by Anne. Anne does not hold back at all. I remember watching a bts for YLC and Anne didn't want to slap Tik too hard lol 
I am definitely cheering on the Strong Wadee. Yups! Khem is doing whatever to get Wadee in bed with him..........