[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm catching up now...finally...haha. The ratings are good, at least it increased instead of decrease. Hehe. What's consider high, >10? How about decent, >5?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha that was exactly how I felt a few weeks ago. Happy that you are finally catching up. I don't think it is worth the time.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Nice. I totally forgot that Kong and Rita was in a lakorn before.  They are cute together.  They did have more of a sweeter ending.  Oh well, i'll have to pass this one anyway, just watch the ending only.  lol.  Don't really like drama type lakorn.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
One reason I just can't seem to proceed with this lakorn is because Su is such a boring and bland character. Haha. Idk, she's just so not interesting at all. Sorry Anne, I don't like Su. XD. But I'll try to finish the lakorn for the sake of the time spent waiting for AnneTik...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
.....I don't think I'll ever finish this lakorn at the rate I'm going. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:

Come on Anne fans! Su su na ka. Even though it is horrible, you guys have waited so long for this epic fail moment. Haha. I suggest fast forwarding :) I think I did that. 
I will!! I know I will! I'll probably finish it by 2020... haha

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I quite liked this lakorn, well a big chunk of it at least. Tik's acting could use a little tweeking but as long as I'm not cringing like when I watch Dome or Bomb it's all good. Maybe it's because I watched this lakorn purely for the plot and I really couldn't care less about Wadee and Khem sometimes. Plotwise I thought it was well rounded and it had substance to it. I loved Rita and Kong together. Man, Kong has some good botox or something since he still looks the same as he did like 15 years ago. Rita is so pretty here, I loved her outfits. I love a good slow burn romance; their adorable friendship building gradually into something more. The proposal was so sweet. Overall not a bad watch, a bit boring at times and it couldn't conjure a bit of feeling from me for the pra'nang but it a a solid enough plotline. Surprisingly my dad was hooked on this lakorn, I haven't the slightest reason why haha

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
I was not very into this lakorn, even though the beautiful Ann and handsome Tik was in here. Somehow Tik and Ann didn't seem to fit the role, nor was there chemistry.  :shrug:  :cry:

I think Srita and Kong stole the show.   :yes:

sophiec

sarNie Egg
hi all, i'm newbie here and want to write my thought about this lakorn... i finally finished watching it after dropped it in epi 9, got so boring with it, but had this urges to finished it for the sake to give it an objective judgment..

boy think that this is the first time in my history of drama watching that i have so much rages and so pissed off toward both main lead, not one of them, but BOTH *sigh*
not blamed the Ann&Tik tho bec contrary to popular opinions, i think Ann did a good job in this prim&proper role and altho i think Tik was stiffed at times, but he was easy in the eyes so i kinda forgave him  :bhehe:  its just how the main characters (Su&Khem) been written that made me want to slapped them with mostly to Khem with his never ending lame childish revenge and Su with her stubborness and her lack of emotion,,
and when this unlikeable characters meet with loveable-default char like Gaen&Kong, then boom...

as for rita&kong, they did a great job to their char and they do steal the show (and now that i think again they had more screentime than Wadee&Khem), but IMO their char is loveable by default, so whoever cast in that role, viewers will still love them..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So I finally finished YLC...after FFing and skipping to the end. *AHEM* Blame it on my dad...partially. He watched it with me and we both decided to just skip to the last episode. Boy, we didn't miss anything. HAHA. We pretty much new what had happened and felt no need to go back. I'm disappointed. Not in AnnTik or the actors/actresses, but in the overall whole production crew. They took so long to film and edit that I thought it would be an epic showdown between the Queen of Lakorns and the King of the Jungle. *SIGH* Oh well. What's done is done. I'm just glad they even united...(but darn it! Why must it have been YLC?!)...*SIGH* okay relax....*WHEW* The person who stole the show was Kong. His character was so sweet and so reasonable that you just can't not love him, and Kong's portrayal of him was perfection! His relationship with Gaenlong was more interesting, but I would've enjoyed their love story more if it wasn't Rita. I couldn't really feel Rita. She's just too....unreal...her acting. Anyway. I rate this one a 3/10. 1 for giving us AnnTik, and 2 for giving us an understanding and loveable second lead!

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
I'm finally back everyone. Life finally caught up with me. LOL. I can't believe this hype is over. I remember when we'd wait day and night for YLC. What a waste. I don't even have any comments on it because it's that bad. Lets just say I hope Ann and Tik reuinite for another project, doesn't have to be a lakorn.  

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
I just watched this lakorn about a few weeks ago. This was also my first lakorn of Anne and of Tik. Before this, I have not seen any of their lakorns. I have read somewhere that fans have wanted them to pair up for the longest time ever and when it finally happened, many were disappointed. Honestly speaking, I actually loved this lakorn a lot and is watching it again. The storyline is kinda exaggerate but both Tik and Anne's acting were good respectively and they were able to compliment each other. However, I don't see or feel the chemistry between them. But this was easily overlooked coz each of them were very into their characters which make this lakorn enjoyable!  Tik's character is quite complicated and he was able to show those emotions and expressions convincingly. I have not watched any of his lakorn before this so I might not know his style of acting but in Yah Leum Chan, I really enjoyed it. I do hope to see Anne and Tik pair up again coz both of them are good actors although not necessarily have great onscreen chemistry.