[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
She is promoting for Bear Brand Gold ;)

OMG! I would LOVE to see they sell that in America..id buy it EVERY DAY! lmao! Its Ann! haha if thats what promoting means.. lmao
She go to the State with some Brand also, maybe it's for Bear Brand Gold, I don't remember the brand name again.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Woah! Hopefully that Screenwriter will put some hot scenes in... ehehe to mention....she is a fan of Annik...thats makes it MORE INTERSTING! Chai mai? <3
LOL..I think it will be some hot scene there, since many of us did send her a message that we want to see lots of love scene. I really hope she do what we asked her.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I wonder if we're gonna reach 200 pages like Qi Pao??? Hehe. Let's make 300 pages our goal by the time Yah Leum Chun finishes airing! I just hope the MANY AnnTik fans in this forum are just waiting for the big premiere to pop out and start conversing with us! :dance1:
hehehehe...I really hope there are more fans for Annik out there, but they just not show up here yet. Maybe they all are busy with the other lakorn.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Its should be more than that...it should beat JLR 1500++ pages or SB 700++ pages...
we need to work hard for for our goal phatman.

anti-spam : YLC

abti-spam :
Shall we?! Let's like come in here and chat ALL we want eh!? Haha. Alright, goal #1 in YLC thread: reach 1500++ pages! Lets make it happen!

Yeah, we need to work hard for our Annik fever right????Are you sure there is more of Annik's fan??? How come there is only us in this thread. I hope when the ceremony/fitting start it will be more fans come and join us. Is Anon going to Join us????
I know right haha. I feel like we contribute about half of all the postings in here haha. But hey, if it's just us and we're doing this much already, by the time YLC airs if ALL the other AnnTik fans come out and do what we're doing, this thread's gonna boom right?! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hey ya'll! I came up with a little poem/synopsis for our Yah Leum Chun!!! It goes like this:

She was his soul and he was her heart,
Fate played a trick and pulled them apart,
She's now a widow with three children,
And he a success among businessmen,
What's left of a love held by a flower,
Are broken hearts and vengeance by the hour,
She does not forget him nor forgives her,
But the promise they made shall beg to differ:
"Forget me not..."

How does it sound?? Is it telling the story correctly/good summary of the lakorn?

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey ya'll! I came up with a little poem/synopsis for our Yah Leum Chun!!! It goes like this:

"Forget me not..."

How does it sound?? Is it telling the story correctly/good summary of the lakorn?
such a talented girl!!!i'm gonna post this for p'da okay??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
such a talented girl!!!i'm gonna post this for p'da okay??
I am not talented in poetry at all haha. It took me an hour and a half to come up with this short simple poem.
I don't mind if you post it for P'Da! Haha. I wish she'd see it too! Hehe. Let me fix it first hehe.

Now she's a widow with three children,
She does not forget him nor he forgives her,
"Forget me not..."

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult

"Forget me not..."

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: WoW!!!!!phatman you are so talented. I like it very much.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Oh....hehehehe, did I go in your dream and woke you up??? Less than two months, hoping to know more about YLC. RP hoping soon to be finish :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: . January it's our Annik fever yippieeeeeeeeeee. I think I will be more crazy than this.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh....hehehehe, did I go in your dream and woke you up??? Less than two months, hoping to know more about YLC. RP hoping soon to be finish :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: . January it's our Annik fever yippieeeeeeeeeee. I think I will be more crazy than this.
Yes you did haha. Yeah I RP finishes soon hehe. I'm having AnnTik fever still haha. This AT disease is not letting me go!

^^Beautiful indeed.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Yes you did haha. Yeah I RP finishes soon hehe. I'm having AnnTik fever still haha. This AT disease is not letting me go!

^^Beautiful indeed.
LOL...What happen when YLC start the fitting/ceremony , are we going to faint when we see Annik take the photoshoot together???Will we faint when there are love scene clip between them???

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LOL...What happen when YLC start the fitting/ceremony , are we going to faint when we see Annik take the photoshoot together???Will we faint when there are love scene clip between them???
I'll probably be gone by that time haha. That's why I'm trying hard not to think too much about it, so I can stay conscious until they actually start work. Haha.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I'll probably be gone by that time haha. That's why I'm trying hard not to think too much about it, so I can stay conscious until they actually start work. Haha.
LOL...We all might fainted at the same time. If we fainted who will be spamming the thread for us????I really hope there are someone out there come and join us. Where is thailove01??turtle and Dila??? They might be sleeping or doing there own things. Just me and you phatman, they all don't love us any more :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

I am ready for Annik fever...Are you ready phatman?????

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LOL...We all might fainted at the same time. If we fainted who will be spamming the thread for us????I really hope there are someone out there come and join us. Where is thailove01??turtle and Dila??? They might be sleeping or doing there own things. Just me and you phatman, they all don't love us any more :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

I am ready for Annik fever...Are you ready phatman?????
I think we contribute 1/3 of the posts in here haha. They'll probably join us after they do their own thing...in other threads...to kill time for waiting for YLC haha.
I was born ready! My AnnTik fever has been on! Haha.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I think we contribute 1/3 of the posts in here haha. They'll probably join us after they do their own thing...in other threads...to kill time for waiting for YLC haha.
I was born ready! My AnnTik fever has been on! Haha.
LOL....That is true, we contribute a lot of post in YLC thread. I really hope they will join us later. I think they might bored of waiting for it to start, not so long now. Wohooooooooo less then two month. I am going crazy jump up and down by myself. I am going to go crazy more and more these day. ATTENTION GIRLS :WE ARE HAVING ANNIK FEVER, WATCH OUT!!!!!!! WE WILL SPREAD THE DISEASE AROUND THE WORLD....LOL