[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

CTR

The Realist guy here period
My mom and I like the one they did together a while back which was so good. I can't wait for this year. Kwan is on a roll this year.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hasnt oil alwaise been a free-agent? ..

i'm so super happy... i loved them in their lakorn.. hehe.. i cant wait.. let it be confirmed...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This was a great lakorn I super loved it, but Why Kwan?! Not that I dislike her or anything but in this lakorn the nang'ek is suppose to be a step mother to two kids and Siriam looked at a mature age... I don't know if Kwan will be able to pull off a mature step mother -.-" I wouldn't mind seeing Pok in this role! She would definitely be able to do it

cecilia

Staff member
^aiya, maybe this will be the role to prove it ..
i was not serious with her in LND too -- she still bratty in there LOl
but hope to see her in improve in here b/c i do like her with Oil too.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I have this lakorn in VHS..LOL... :lol:
It was a good one. I think Pan fit the role of a stepmother ^_^
Wimarn MungKorn? was so boring :rolleyes: . They should re-unite ;)
I never watched Kwan-Oil 1st and definitely not planning to watch this re-make either. Sad cuzz both of the re-makes was my top favorite back then -_- . And I like Oil :rolleyes:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^aiya, maybe this will be the role to prove it ..
i was not serious with her in LND too -- she still bratty in there LOl
but hope to see her in improve in here b/c i do like her with Oil too.
I think Kwan usually does better in terms of her acting with Dara/Dida productions. Other else than that like Kantana and HM for LND, her acting somehow regresses. But then, you can't blame Kwan nor anyone for that silly lakorn, blame the production, director, and scriptwriter who totally ruined the lakorn.

In this one, she's dealing with children, so it should be surprising and different.

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
i'm excited about this lakorn....
i like kwan and oil together...
i hope they won't change the leads and it really is confirm to be kwan and oil...

cecilia

Staff member
I think Kwan usually does better in terms of her acting with Dara/Dida productions. Other else than that like Kantana and HM for LND, her acting somehow regresses. But then, you can't blame Kwan nor anyone for that silly lakorn, blame the production, director, and scriptwriter who totally ruined the lakorn.

In this one, she's dealing with children, so it should be surprising and different.
AH! i totally forgot about her two kids left by her dead husband ..
hm. now that this is in picture, interesting, i wonder how this is going to work out.
i'm debating, can she prove it now? <_<

LND bombed it for me .. i dislike that lakorn .. so many organize scenes

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
This was a great lakorn I super loved it, but Why Kwan?! Not that I dislike her or anything but in this lakorn the nang'ek is suppose to be a step mother to two kids and Siriam looked at a mature age... I don't know if Kwan will be able to pull off a mature step mother -.-" I wouldn't mind seeing Pok in this role! She would definitely be able to do it
Tina--you took the words out of my mouth. I can't see Kwan as the stepmom role.
This is one of favorite of Pete and Ann. Pete and Ann play their role beautifully and have great chemistry! ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, i agree, pete and siriam are so good.
she makes me pity her b/c of Pete's revenge.

i can't picture kwan to be n'ek now :(
and pok is too mature looking with Oil ..
not that he's young looking either. but just an odd pair <_<

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Cece sometimes things work out in the oddest way like you can't see them together but then once they are together your like hey they are actually pretty cute together LOL you know what Joy Sirilak might be good for this role she's gotten older looking and she was cute with Oil in Ruk Nee Khiang Tawan Pancake might be able to pull it off LOL not because I like her but between Kwan and Pancake, Pancake can pull off the older look. Kwan still looks like a young girl to me so It's hard for me to picture her looking older. When I saw Pancake in Thookatha Ruen Rabam and Wimarn Mungkorn she actually looked decently mature .. but eh Kwan and Oil is cute together though so we'll have to see ^__-" I'm not a fan fan of Kwan, but her I like her acting wise in certain lakorns